عمران خان نے آئی ایم ایف کی بات ماننے سے انکار کردیا

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
yeh batein IMF ko pata hain? that IK is not going to listen to them and he can only talk to President Biden and no less of a dignatory. I am just wondering if there is any truth behind these news. We have to be realistic. As long as we are under loans from any one it is difficult to say we are not going to listen.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اگر ان کا قرضہ فوری واپس کرنے کی کوئی بھی صورت ہو تو سب کچھ کہا جا سکتا ہے
اور شاید مشرف کے دور میں ترین یا شوکت عزیز نے ہی آئی ایم ایف کے قرضے سے جان چھڑالی تھی

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yeh batein IMF ko pata hain? that IK is not going to listen to them and he can only talk to President Biden and no less of a dignatory. I am just wondering if there is any truth behind these news. We have to be realistic. As long as we are under loans from any one it is difficult to say we are not going to listen.
Main stream media will never give this news they all are gagged with Nawaz and zardari balls and people like you who are always ready to spread conspiracy, phatwari

concern_paki

TRUTH APNI GAANDEIN LE LO YOU GUYS ONLY TRUST NAWAZ MADARCHOD LIES

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
TRUTH APNI GAANDEIN LE LO YOU GUYS ONLY TRUST NAWAZ MADARCHOD LIES
bhai it was just a question. i am also a pti supporter but i believe in facts. I was not sure if I saw those things any where else. Or IMF or US reaction. it is unfathomable that such things go behind the scene.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Main stream media will never give this news they all are gagged with Nawaz and zardari balls and people like you who are always ready to spread conspiracy, phatwari
I am sure you must be an educated guy. If we start reacting to every question with a slander then what is the difference between us and them.

concern_paki

I am sure you must be an educated guy. If we start reacting to every question with a slander then what is the difference between us and them.
Of course all the you tubers are not the real ones but there are few who are more reliable and authentic than the others and the time has proved on many occasions that the news they give is true and was never shared by main stream media and this person is quite authentic you could see past videos of him and could decide