عمران خان نے حکومت کو 6 دن کی مہلت دیدی

shayyman

Voter (50+ posts)
Small people talk about People. Big people talk about ideas. Thats what is difference between IK and bhikaris.

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
But Ali.... with slaughtering of Election Commission and NAB in 2 hours in the NA today they have achieved all that for which they came in the govt.
Now getting any sizable majority in next NA will be a pipe dream for PTI.
last time it was rigged too we still got lots of seats then (i worked on 243 both times, for IK and Alamgir)

This time, after yesterday, do you really think PTI will bow down to PMLN or any other person?

Basically, Yesterday was a wake up call for all the nation, which came to us Karachites way before everyone. Karachites fought MQM when they were powerful and wiped them out.
Yesterday, nation saw how to fight a tyrant. Now, they will fight for their vote too.

Awan S

The SC would have put the stick under his arse by refusing to adhere with its orders. He also knew that the crowed was already depleted and wouldn't survive this summer heat and stay in unknown territories for too long ( See almost all from KPK, hardly anyone from local population) . He definitely made a right decision under the circumstances. It will he next to impossible that he would pull the crowd equal to today again within 6 days . He couldn't even get his local leadership all there together.
It looks like Long March is done and dusted. It was much hype of this long march and another after a week is tough. I think Khan will not do anything soon. He may threat to come again once budget causes inflation in mid July. Given the IMF refusal of loans without energy price hike is a difficult situation for current government. It is time for them to decide to stay or go immediately. I would recommend government to stay and increase petroleum price slowly and give some benefits to motor bickers against high price of fuel.

Awan S

PTI workers were getting ready to fight with the Police and rangers ☝️
Everything is over now and I don't think Khan got anything out of long March. They may have another but government will be more prepared and Supreme court may not give them free hand again given their violation of March place.

Siberite

It looks like Long March is done and dusted. It was much hype of this long march and another after a week is tough. I think Khan will not do anything soon. He may threat to come again once budget causes inflation in mid July. Given the IMF refusal of loans without energy price hike is a difficult situation for current government. It is time for them to decide to stay or go immediately. I would recommend government to stay and increase petroleum price slowly and give some benefits to motor bickers against high price of fuel.
As per international oil prices, the price of the gasoline is close to 300 rupee per liter. IMF likes them to raise the price substantially . They agree to increase it in gradually over the period of time . IMF doesn't agree with it. I think US can play a role here .. The problem is we can't live on these subsidies any longer. We can't also increase the prices substantially.
If the Government takes a bitter pill of prices increase, get the dollar under control and stabilize the economy , IK will reap the benefit of doing nothing and being paid. As all his life, he has been the kind who doesn't believe in honest day of work , yet live on OPM. I don't think anyone likes it . I don't think they want to do it either.

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Everything is over now and I don't think Khan got anything out of long March. They may have another but government will be more prepared and Supreme court may not give them free hand again given their violation of March place.
Protesters will also be more prepared. Police and Gov. violated the Supreme court instructions. Hopefully everything will be good.

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
ملک حماد اعوان جن کا تعلق لاہور سے ہے اور پی ٹی آئی کے نوجوان رہنما ہیں ۔ سارا دن ڈی چوک پر پولس گردی کا مقابلہ کیا اور رات کے پہر آے ٹی ایم مشین میں چند سکون کی سانسیں لیں اور یہ پیغام ریکارڈ کیا۔ ضرور دیکھیں

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
6 din khan in , elections in.

Ye lollypop dia gaya jable 31 may se poore mulk se hajj flights start ho rahee hen. Uss ke baad pti ko kaha jayega ke hajj khatam hone den phir dharna daal den aur hajj ke baad muharram aajayega aur jab tak tel bhi muk jayega?
Agreed IK kay sath pher game ho gaye hahahah

Patwari league nay ager chorna hota tu Kabhi be Petrol prices na increase kertay

FahadBhatti

Imran is making mistakes after mistakes. If he thinks that these criminals would let the power go that easy, without what they need to do to come back in the power again, he is very naive.

The best plan was for him to get rid of the assembly before the motion was tabled again, He knew what is coming so why he sat and did nothing!! He himself says what their agenda would be, EVM, overseas voting, NAB and FIA cases. They already running with it. So what kind of man sits and watch, what he knew would happen!!

The best time was for him was in Ramadan, when people came out in millions all around Pakistan, he should have gathered enough people in Islamabad , Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, etc. to demand immediate elections. Things could have been decided then, it wouldn't give the criminals like Rana to plan how to crush resistence, everyone would have been caught off guard.
If he is still trusting Bajwa, what can be said!!
Imran khan was very unpopular at that point. He would never have won.

And he is at the peak of his popularity at the moment owing to what pdm did to him. Imran bura phansa tha.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Itna fazool ka background music daal diya hai, can't hear shit what he's saying. Pata nahi kya indian filmon wala shouk hai har cheez pe background mein dramatic ya sad music thoss ne ka. And 8 times out of 10 all you can hear is the stupid music.

samisam

ہوشیار پوری گشتی کی اولاد کالے کنجر جعلی رانے طوائف کی غلیظ حرامی اولاد جیسے منشیات فروش اور اور ماڈل ٹاؤن کے قاتل کو کتے کی موت مارنا چاہئے یہ گشتی کا بچہ منشیات نطفہ حرام ہوشیار پور کے چکلے سے پیدا ہوگر یہ گشتی کا بچہ منشیات فروشی کرکے پاکستان کے بچوں کا مستقبل برباد کرتا ہے

Sohail Shuja

Bhai ho gaya long march , inqalab bhi gaya. Army and pdm are one party at the moment.

Now lets wait for december 2023 for elections.
چلو دیکھ لیتے ہیں، صرف چھ دن ہی تو باقی ہیں۔
مشرّف کیسے گیا تھا، جو کہ خود ہی آرمی بھی تھا اور خود ہی حکومت بھی؟

Allah o Akbar

Councller (250+ posts)
جو اللہ کرتا ہے ٹھیک کرتا ہے
یہ حرامی نونئے جب بھی آئے ہیں حالات بہترین تھے
اب کرونا کے دو سالہ عذاب کی وجہ سے عمران بدنام ہوتا اور ہمیشہ کیلئے آوٹ ہو جاتا-
باجواہ کی مدد سے عمران ان نون بُون کو گانڈ مروانے آگے لے آیا ہے
نونی پارٹی اب مزے کرو

Sohail Shuja

Well if you don’t understand the loss caused by dharnas and khooni inqilab rallies then what can I say, next level moronic thinking
Get a life or learn to talk like an economist if you happen to claim anything regarding economics.

Your talks with IMF already failing. Rs 30/ltr increase, CNG more expensive then Petrol. Imports banned, due to the crippling Forex Reserves. Culmination of your circular debt, whereas IPPS are stopping supplies and Punjab & Sindh having 8 to 12 hours daily load shedding. USD to PKR parity, all time high. Bullion prices decreasing in International market but rising in Pakistan. Add insult to the injuries, Chinese out of Pak, CPEC at halt after KHI attack.

All of this is neither due to any dharna nor any long march.
Daronomical Dinosaur .... hawaii firing experts

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
last time it was rigged too we still got lots of seats then (i worked on 243 both times, for IK and Alamgir)

This time, after yesterday, do you really think PTI will bow down to PMLN or any other person?

Basically, Yesterday was a wake up call for all the nation, which came to us Karachites way before everyone. Karachites fought MQM when they were powerful and wiped them out.
Yesterday, nation saw how to fight a tyrant. Now, they will fight for their vote too.
I wish it comes true in interior Sindh and whole Punjab as well.