عمران خان نے حکومت کو 6 دن کی مہلت دیدی

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
مثبت سوچ رکھیں۔۔ انشا اللہ سب ٹھیک ہوگا۔۔

کیا نیب پہلے کپتان کے ہاتھ میں تھی ؟ وہ تو تھی ہی باجرے اور باقی نیولوں کی رکھیل۔۔ اسکے رہنے نہ رہنے سے کیا فرق پڑے گا، جب وہ خبیث کسی کو سزا ہی نہیں ہونے دیتے ؟۔۔

کیا کپتان اس سے قبل ای وی ایم یا اوورسیز کے ووٹ سے جیتے تھے۔۔۔۔

جبکہ اتنی پاپولیرٹی بھی نہ تھی۔۔یہ دونوں اس بار بونس ہوتے۔۔

اس بار یہ چاہ کر بھی کپتان کو ہرا نہیں سکیں گے۔۔ انشا اللہ۔۔

Jani Allah karay aesaa hi ho.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Shaheen sb is telling correctly, these things related to election & Nab was not in the control of PTI. The PTI was fighting to go in election as early as possible & which I believe ths task will completed In Sha Allah. The change in Law was in the hand of pdm from the first day which they utilized today.
I hope, I wish and I pray to Allah these dakoos don't get off the hook before returning poor peoples money and subsequent rigorous imprisonment.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
چلو دیکھ لیتے ہیں، صرف چھ دن ہی تو باقی ہیں۔
مشرّف کیسے گیا تھا، جو کہ خود ہی آرمی بھی تھا اور خود ہی حکومت بھی؟
I have mentioned in one of my old post that Musharraf get out with safe exit. All was US planned, Kiyani was the main handler and he made sure that next 10 years there is US stooges ruling Pakistan. All was part of plan that was planned in 2007. NRO1 was done according to plan and Kiyani got multiple extensions to have 2013 elections under him as CAOS so that he can make sure that the original plan is executed successfully and NS come to power in 2013 elections as planned in 2007.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have mentioned in one of my old post that Musharraf get out with safe exit. All was US planned, Kiyani was the main handler and he made sure that next 10 years there is US stooges ruling Pakistan. All was part of plan that was planned in 2007. NRO1 was done according to plan and Kiyani got multiple extensions to have 2013 elections under him as CAOS so that he can make sure that the original plan is executed successfully and NS come to power in 2013 elections as planned in 2007.
My line of argument is different. I am asking the real reason why Musharraf agreed to give up? The logistics of it is a separate topic.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well if you don’t understand the loss caused by dharnas and khooni inqilab rallies then what can I say, next level moronic thinking
Take this and show it to your Daronomic Champ Mr. "Muftah" and ask him to explain this to you. And don't forget to get your treat of Khota biryani from him on a rebate this time. It will make it easier for you to believe what he says.

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
I too am from punjab so dont tell me this , but where was the frigging leadership? I am from sialkot , and usman dar was on the container with ik instead of leading a rally from sialkot. Khan sahab ke balls uthane ke bajaye wahan hote jahan zarurat thi , khan sahab had enough people with him there.
Who am I to tell you anything. I felt that your last post had a hint of belittling people from certain place. Apologies if I interpreted it wrongly. You have every right to express your disappointment on anyone as you must be privy to local events much better than most of us.