عمران خان نے حکومت کو 6 دن کی مہلت دیدی

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Main soch raha tha k agar IK na hota tu Pmln.PPP.JUI.F...ANP ne mil kar Army. Judiciary.Journalism ki Maan Behan aik kar deni thi...IK in sab adaro k lia naimat ha..Ye log Army ko zaleel kartay hain tu PTI khari ho jati ha.Judges par hamla nahi kar saktey ke IK bolay ga.Sahafio k lia PTI awaz buland karti ha.IK in choro k lia nightmare bna howa ha.

Last edited:

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
I disagree with this decision. He is grinding ppl in this mess. this is playing with their emotions. 5 lives lost. thousands injured.
However, i don't know what is churning out behind the curtain.
I am sure, IK is a master strategist and he knows what he is doing.

As far as Burgers are concerned, they have proven their mettle.
As far as Burgers are concerned, they have proven their mettle.

Saad Yaseen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Khan sb 10 dafa sulah karchukay hai, inko jail tak bhi na puhuncha sakay sulah karke, hukoomat se nikal gaiy, ab bhi sulah karni thi to peshawar main baith ke karlete. Ab inho ne dhoka dya, election reforms ki, to ab kon niklay ga?

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
جیسے ہی خان نے ان کی گردن دبوچی
دہائی ہونے لگ گئی کہ چھوڑ دو اب بچے کی جان لو گے کیا

aksh143

MPA (400+ posts)
he definitely surprised everyone. no one was expecting this. good or bad i am not sure right now. time will tell. but i am happy that poor awam wont have to suffer this brutal heat just for elections.

I am really upset about the 5 people killed... what did they die for? what crime did they commit? I really hope FIR is lodged against Rana, Mariam, Hamza & IG Punjab.... these bastards were behind all this...

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
better strategy would've been to maintain presence at Islamabad and then threaten to enter red zone if elections are not announced in 6 days. Just feel like it's ceding space in a position where he shouldn't have.

Some kind of a backdoor deal. Could have been bloodier if he would have stayed and hence the compromise.

MMushtaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
In Pakistan, politics is not for the Morning Joes. It is the work of the most crooked and hypocrite group. I believe, PTI is played again to gain time. People came out today will be really disturbed and will think twice before coming out again. PDM will go back on what they agreed today. PDM is a group of hyenas and will never honor their commitment.

Awan S

Is this a face saving for Khan & PTI? I don’t think so. What was the problem in the sit in? It will not be easy for everyone to redo everything again after six days. Supreme court may not intervene this time.

ahameed

In Pakistan, politics is not for the Morning Joes. It is the work of the most crooked and hypocrite group. I believe, PTI is played again to gain time. People came out today will be really disturbed and will think twice before coming out again. PDM will go back on what they agreed today. PDM is a group of hyenas and will never honor their commitment.
after the refusal of IMF/KSA/UAE they have no option other than elections