عمران خان نے حکومت کو 6 دن کی مہلت دیدی

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
I will consider a win for people of Pakistan on the day these corrupts and traitors get justice. Mark my words, we cannot fix Pakistan without true justice and accountability. If we let them go, they will come again to loot the country. And I will consider people of Pakistan to be free when CAOS is not chosen by US. Also we need to make sure that a COAS can only have a duration of three years at most and no extension.

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is baar bhi establishment had 3 hours meeting with PTI and PMLN and has made them come to this agreement we are seeing today.
This time it is more of a trust deficit like situation.
Country is just going by the flow.

I think First tier leadership wasn't active in negotiations from either side.
Only 2nd tier was looking active but they dont have decision power.

انقلاب

Last edited:

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nahi - pata nahi kia deal hoi hai salon ki under hi under.... us k results tu kuch din mai pata chal hi jain gay
If the future of 220 million people was not important, I would have advised Noora's to hang the bell in Zardari's neck. This way both parties would have been buried forever.

pkpatriot

using force , provoking violence is Governments failure.
By doing so importance of crowd is multiplied.

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
FTpHUaBXwAIZMpe

Apnay logon (TLP) ka dharna tha na is liye.
یہ سہولت ملک کو جوڑنے والی سب سے بڑی جمہوری اورامن پسند پارٹی کو حاصل نہیں ہے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Nahi - pata nahi kia deal hoi hai salon ki under hi under.... us k results tu kuch din mai pata chal hi jain gay
Deal yeh hui hai ke, IMF ne bhikariyon ko bheek tub tak nahi dey gi jub tak woh petrol prices ziyada nahi kerte aur phir bhi kuch guranteed nahi hai. aur showbaz mein itnay thappard nahi hai, dhol phen to liya lekin bajana nahi aata is liye assembly dissolve aur fresh elections.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Deal yeh hui hai ke, IMF ne bhikariyon ko bheek tub tak nahi dey gi jub tak woh petrol prices ziyada nahi kerte aur phir bhi kuch guranteed nahi hai. aur showbaz mein itnay thappard nahi hai, dhol phen to liya lekin bajana nahi aata is liye assembly dissolve aur fresh elections.
Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz have been calling for fresh elections even before tabling of no confidence motion. Zardari was against it. Ab agar fresh elections announce kiay tu it will be a big loss for them and it will rightly appear that they have surrendered to Imran Khan's pressure.

Don watt laga raha hai PMLN ki

Siberite

Is this a face saving for Khan & PTI? I don’t think so. What was the problem in the sit in? It will not be easy for everyone to redo everything again after six days. Supreme court may not intervene this time.
The SC would have put the stick under his arse by refusing to adhere with its orders. He also knew that the crowed was already depleted and wouldn't survive this summer heat and stay in unknown territories for too long ( See almost all from KPK, hardly anyone from local population) . He definitely made a right decision under the circumstances. It will he next to impossible that he would pull the crowd equal to today again within 6 days . He couldn't even get his local leadership all there together.