عمران خان نے حکومت کو 6 دن کی مہلت دیدی

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Wo khan sahab ko choona laga rahe hen aur khan sahab hamein choona laga rahe hen aur hum apne ander uthne wale sawaalon ko choona laga rahen hen.

Buhat choona lag reha hai.
دیکھتے ہیں چھ دن میں اونٹ کس کروٹ بیٹھتا ہے​

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
284412493_5154714051282208_1197491123067848744_n.jpg
لگدا تے نئی ہو سکدا ہووے

crankthskunk

Imran is making mistakes after mistakes. If he thinks that these criminals would let the power go that easy, without what they need to do to come back in the power again, he is very naive.

The best plan was for him to get rid of the assembly before the motion was tabled again, He knew what is coming so why he sat and did nothing!! He himself says what their agenda would be, EVM, overseas voting, NAB and FIA cases. They already running with it. So what kind of man sits and watch, what he knew would happen!!

The best time was for him was in Ramadan, when people came out in millions all around Pakistan, he should have gathered enough people in Islamabad , Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, etc. to demand immediate elections. Things could have been decided then, it wouldn't give the criminals like Rana to plan how to crush resistence, everyone would have been caught off guard.
If he is still trusting Bajwa, what can be said!!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
نون لیگ کا حال! وقار زکا، مانی اور حمزہ عباسی نے نون لیگ کو اس قابل نہیں سمجھا. لیکن نونی بغض عمران میں ان کی تشہیر کریں گے. بچارے نونی

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
These idiots consider themselves more important then they actually are! What did they expect Imran Khan to do for them? Make them senators?

If you are supporting IK then do it for Pakistan and not for self gains or you will be disappointed.

By the way peopel Zaka et al are worthless individuals who add no value to anything

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am supporting pti with my time and money just because I think PTI IK is much better than the other imported lot, without any wish to get anything back from IK.
Some people supports PTI because they have some expectations back from pti and when they don't get back anything they turn against IK and start supporting other parties.

Other type of people who stop their support is because of PTI /IK performance, these type of people mostly get silent but will not support or not support that actively as before they were supporting IK but will never support Zardari, Shareefs...

My support for IK get reduced after Usaman Buzdar, Amir Liaqat and few other, but I become active again after USA/Establishment backed regime change.

Last edited:

Geek

کیا تحریک انصاف کے تمام سپورٹر وقار ذکا ، حمزہ علی عباسی یا مانی کی وجہ سے عمران خان کو سپورٹ کر رہے تھے؟؟

اگر نہیں تو ان کی سب کی اس سے بڑھ کر اور کوئی اوقات نہیں کہ وہ بھی دوسرے سپورٹر کی طرح عمران خان کے سپورٹر تھے۔

باقی لوگ شخصیات کے قریب اور دور ہوتے رہتے ہیں ۔ ان کے آنے جانے سے کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا۔

SZM

Councller (250+ posts)

کیا کارڈ کھیلا ہے صہبائی صاحب؟؟
کارڈ کھیلنے کے دو گھنٹے بعد ہی ان چوروں نے ای وی ایم مشین اور ہمارا ووٹنگ رائٹ گٹر میں بہا دیا
کل یہ الیکشن کمیشن میں ٢ نئے کرپٹ قسم کے حرامخور اپوائنٹ کر دیں گے . تین پہلے سے ہیں
سو نیا الیکشن بھی گیا
دو دن بعد نیب میں کسی نئے حرامی کتے کو اپوائنٹ کر دیں گے
اور پھر کیسز بھی گئے اور پاکستانیوں کا چرایا ہوا مال بھی گیا

آپ بس بیٹھ کر کارڈ کھیلتے رہیں اور درباریوں کی طرح واہ واہ کرتے رہیں

!دھت تیرے کی شاہین
Shaheen sb is telling correctly, these things related to election & Nab was not in the control of PTI. The PTI was fighting to go in election as early as possible & which I believe ths task will completed In Sha Allah. The change in Law was in the hand of pdm from the first day which they utilized today.