عمران خان نے عجیب سوال پوچھے - طارق جمیل

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
مولانا طارق جمیل حوروں والی سرکار

فارغ آدمی آپ کو حوروں سے جلن ہے تو آپ جیسوں کے لیے ہیل پارٹی کی جگہ بھی ہے

یہ تو آپ کوئی دہریہ ہو یا کوئی غیر مسلم ....

سو بھی لیا کر، دن رات پوسٹیں کرتا رھتا ہے. وکٹ کی چاروں جانب کھیلتا رہتا .

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
فارغ آدمی آپ کو حوروں سے جلن ہے تو آپ جیسوں کے لیے ہیل پارٹی کی جگہ بھی ہے

یہ تو آپ کوئی دہریہ ہو یا کوئی غیر مسلم ....

سو بھی لیا کر، دن رات پوسٹیں کرتا رھتا ہے. وکٹ کی چاروں جانب کھیلتا رہتا .
ایک آدمی جنت میں ۴۰ سال تک چلتا رہا۔ پھر ایک دن تھک کر بولا میں کہاں ہوں تو فرشتہ نے جواب دیا حور کی ٹانگوں میں۔ مولانا طارق جمیل حوروں والی سرکار

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اللہ ہدایت دیں۔
He is an Ahmadi, so hates all our Muslim scholars. He called me a "Sarkaari Muslim" a term that is only used by Qadyani for Muslims. It is very easy for a Pakistani-born Ahmadi to get a foreign nationality on refugee status. He is in Norway definitely on refugee status. Why all the time on the net? Most Ahmadi in Norway take unemployment benefits from the Norwegian government and spend time on the net instead of looking for a job. This is why these dole bludgers are hated by the local Norwegians.

Last edited:

arifkarim

He is an Ahmadi
You can shove your Qadiani bullshit back where sun doesn't shine. You are no better than Qadianis. Qadianis are cult of Mirza family. You are a cult of prophet Muhammed and his representatives on earth aka Maulvis like Tariq Jameel

knowledge88

You can shove your Qadiani bullshit back where sun doesn't shine. You are no better than Qadianis. Qadianis are cult of Mirza family. You are a cult of prophet Muhammed and his representatives on earth aka Maulvis like Tariq Jameel

You wrote " You are a cult of prophet Muhammed "

I would love to be associated with Prophet Muhammad PBUH till I have breath in my body. I asked you one simple question.

Did you or Did you not say that Ahmadis were wrongly declared non-Muslim by Bhutto?

arifkarim

Be a man and tell us, Did you or Did you not say that Ahmadis were wrongly declared non-Muslim by Bhutto? You did write the above on siasat.pk forum. Do you remember that?
Of course. But I didn't say that because I support cult of Mirza Family aka Qadianis. I said that because Pakistan is neither democracy nor Islamic State following Objectives Resolution and Second amendment to the constitution. Democracy and Islam cannot work together.

knowledge88

Of course. But I didn't say that because I support cult of Mirza Family aka Qadianis. I said that because Pakistan is neither democracy nor Islamic State following Objectives Resolution and Second amendment to the constitution. Democracy and Islam cannot work together.

Pakistan is an Islamic country and can not allow non-Muslims to call themselves Muslims .