عمران خان پاگل اور نااہل ہے، اسےآتاجاتا کچھ نہیں-نوازشریف

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
The Escaped convicted has it's own youtube channel, A disgusting vile gutter born virus of gawaal mundee, a illiterate monster created by Zia.

Are we Pakistanies FREE you asked Mr Ball sack, I asked myself that question, the answer came YESSSSSS..

THANKS TO PAK ARMY you Khanzeer.

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
What amazes me is the audacity of these people, they speak and pretend as though they have done northing wrong, this is the worst kind of mentality, these people have no conscience, no shame no morals and no sense of remorse.

May the laanat of Allah be upon all these liars.

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mota Nawaja Chor hai.

Convicted Mota Nawaja should come back to serve his prison sentence.
It was a big mistake letting him go and now he has become Kala tafoo 2.

MMushtaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shukar hay ke chore nahien. Duniya ma boht pagal ae oar apne janoon se chah gae lakin ek bhi chore aaj tak bach na sakka. Bilakhir pakra giya teri tarha.

Last edited:

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
What amazes me is the audacity of these people, they speak and pretend as though they have done northing wrong, this is the worst kind of mentality, these people have no conscience, no shame no morals and no sense of remorse.

May the laanat of Allah be upon all these liars.
I agreed with u waisy ju kuch inn k sath hoo rha hy wo Allah k azaab ny hy tu oor kia hyy puri dunya inn ko thoo thoo kr rhy hyy
Jo haram inno ny akhtha kia hyy yee aby dunya my uss ky szaa hyy inn ko aby qabr k azaab ka andaza hy nyy inshaAllah Allah behtrr insaf krny wala hy

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
یہ امرتسری دلے ہاراں والے بھڑوے کا پڑہوتا بھونکتا تو سیسے جیسے یہ گھٹیا نیچ کمینہ لعنت فراڈیا چور نہیں رومن امپائر کا بیٹا ہے جیسے حرام خور فراڈیا گٹر کے ڈھکن چور زحرام خور کا بیٹا نہیں شاہ ایران کا بھتیجا ہے یہ فراڈیا

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
120178698_1746578782175654_7946226144935894590_o.jpg