عمران خان کارکنوں کو اسلام آباد لانگ مارچ کی ہدایت کردی۔

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
shake-my-head-snoop-dogg.gif

Seriously! You are comparing Imran Khan with that drum of lard sharif! I'm sorry this statement is so dumb that if I even remotely try to answer this, I'm going to lose my cool and probably end up cussing the hell out of you.
Well, I hate NS as much as you do but thats not the point. Unless the common man is educated enough esp on governance model, he/she will randomnly vote for anybody who plays with his/her emotions better :)

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
last few weeks are an eye opener.

i would be moving my pistols from patwari to the establishment part now onwards.
i never realised, but patwari are, or had been only the frontmen of establishment.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well, I hate NS as much as you do but thats not the point. Unless the common man is educated enough esp on governance model, he/she will randomnly vote for anybody who plays with his/her emotions better :)
I hate to break it to you, people who visit this forum are the "common men" of Pakistan. To educate that class you need to work on a whole different level.

A random vlog in a random small rural town in South Punjab as you will see any one close to 40 and above still supports these criminals

Watch from 5:18 onwards for 4 minutes

Raza888

Councller (250+ posts)
Pehle to power main aane k liye IK ko early elections k liye pressure build-up kerna he and then making sure k phir se dhaandli na ho elections mein warna ham gol gol ghomte rahein ge. yahi 2 task buhat mushkil hein kyon is bar adliya, election comission aur establishment khul k IK k khilaaf khel rahe hein aur sari siasi partiyan bhi mil gai hein. USA mein 2024 tak Biden president he aur wo personally IK ko napasand kerta he aur yahan sab us k noker bethe hein. so it's pretty hard

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Neither army nor the judiciary can determine the direction of a country. They are supposed to support an elected government - not the one they engineer.

Bajwa and Bundial must get it. They have done enough damage to the country and it is better for them to leave before things get worse.

And better take their piglet, Election commissioner, with him.

Shan ALi AK 27

Neither army nor the judiciary can determine the direction of a country. They are supposed to support an elected government - not the one they engineer.

Bajwa and Bundial must get it. They have done enough damage to the country and it is better for them to leave before things get worse.

And better take their piglet, Election commissioner, with him.
Of course our people vote for thugs then expect other institutions to leave their jobs and come for rescue them. If you had not voted for 174 thugs nothing was gonna happen.

Shan ALi AK 27

Elections are always being controlled by establishment. They decide to how many winnings seats for each party.
It's typical loser's mentality to blame someone else for their misery and mistakes.
2nd if they are controlled by them and you accept it then you are slaves or animals not Human.

Siberite

This is exactly what I meant that IK and his think tanks shall present in his Jalsas to educate the masses.
I really respect your anticipation in coming future. However, The only one question I have is that if he will continue to hire more Shida Tillies to massage his arrogance or will he make use of the present , left over turncoats to do it ?