عمران خان کا پناہ گاہ کا دورہ، عام لوگوں کے ساتھ بیٹھ کر کھانا کھایا

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khan does not need any photo-shoot op - we all know that!
Imagine what our Creator must be feeling now - any of you think He will not help Khan succeed?? Jis nay gharboun ka khiyal rakha, wo yaqeenan Allah kaa dost hay!
Ya Allah, bless our Kaptaatn and give him success in fixing our beloved land!!!!!

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its a good initiative.

Other than the good deeds Khan is already doing, please focus on food inflation now. Every Pakistani is effected by it, specially poor Pakistanis. Use all the powers of your government to reduce this inflation.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Us ke baad Khan sahab nai waistcoat se tasbeeh bhi nikali aur panah gah mai mulk aur qaum ki kamyabi ke liye wazeefa bhi parha. What a show of propaganda ??. 1.5 crore ko berogar ker do aur phir 100 se kaam logon ka panah gah bana ker us ka dandora peeto. Stagflation is on its way kindly get your act straight and do something

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Very well, But Khan sab please look into inflation, its killing us..
Inflation ka Khan sahab ko farq nhi parta kyun ke Naqvi and other senators bear the cost of his kitchen and expenses. A true leader would not let cartel work openly for even a day. IK is a lost cause unfortunately.

i_syed2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Khan does not need any photo-shoot op - we all know that!
Imagine what our Creator must be feeling now - any of you think He will not help Khan succeed?? Jis nay gharboun ka khiyal rakha, wo yaqeenan Allah kaa dost hay!
Ya Allah, bless our Kaptaatn and give him success in fixing our beloved land!!!!!
As-salamalaikum. I know it is not the intent here but I would recommend to not associate terms like 'feeling' to Allah Swt. It is associated with humans and other living beings created by the creator. We can convey the same in other ways. May Allah give Imran Khan long life and bless him and good members of his team. Ameen.

Last edited:

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Some people will stoop to the lowest level of jealousy forgetting that their good fortune can turn any day if they are arrogant, for Allah does not like arrogance.
May Allah guide us all.