عمران خان کوئی جہاد نہیں کر رہے،ہارون رشید

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
He has lost his mind, he acts like a child who's ice cream ?is taken away. IK will never be blackmailed by these type of low line creatures. He wants to be a senator for which he has to reborn as a human because barking dogs cannot become senators.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمران جہاد نہیں کر رہا اور میں بکواس کر رہا ہوں۔۔۔ بابا ہارون گورباچوف۔۔
Chachaa kupi bas kar de jhoot bolna. Kiyun apna haal Talat Hussain aur Klasra wala karwaana chahtaa hai.
I listened to this MF here and there - uptill now - no more!
This disgusting baba is so full of $hit - from now on, I will NOT see his shows!
Kuttay-Kaa-Bacha
This guy has been given target by establishment to put pressure on Imran Khan for NRO. Establishment is playing a dirty game. You can convince a Prime Minister but can't blackmail him.

If someone listens to his last few programmes, it's very obvious.

Last edited:

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
چاچے کو دیکھ کر لگتا ہے کہ صحافی کی بھی کوئی ریٹائرمنٹ کی عمر مقرّر کر دینی چاہیئے عمران خان کو

Jihad in simplest terms means
Struggle against Evil and cruelty Within and externally.

This baba keeps forgetting to take his medicine.

He has lost his mind, he acts like a child who's ice cream ?is taken away. IK will never be blackmailed by these type of low line creatures. He wants to be a senator for which he has to reborn as a human because barking dogs cannot become senators.
Any sentence by Haroon that is wrong ??

Diesel

baba ji ko pta hai IK na kis sense ma bath ki hai Lekin is ki ye duty hai IK ki har bath ma keere nikalna... achi bath hai ye baba keere nikale Or khan apna mission complete kre.

NasNY

Any sentence by Haroon that is wrong ??
It’s no secret baba wanted to use Imran khan to assign Pti tickets for his people. Imran khan refused and Baba is on an agenda against him. Good riddance.
Blaming a 3 year old govt. for everything is like blaming a doctor in an emergency room trying to save your life after you have been raped , looted beaten and left for dead by the previous govt. for 40 years.

so come out of your mental slavery.

Shazi ji

It’s no secret baba wanted to use Imran khan to assign Pti tickets for his people. Imran khan refused and Baba is on an agenda against him. Good riddance.
Blaming a 3 year old govt. for everything is like blaming a doctor in an emergency room trying to save your life after you have been raped , looted beaten and left for dead by the previous govt. for 40 years.

so come out of your mental slavery.
As usual a reply having no sense ,,, I just asked any wrong sentence by Haroon and u like a youthia jumped to 30 yrs ,,,
Oh bhai how long will u cry previous govt it’s about time you talk about your performance,,

ask emergency doctor what medicine or what steps has he taken to see the patient or he is also leaving him to die saying ohhhb he is beaten by previous govt so I won’t touch the patient