عمران خان کو اس دن ہی وزارت اعظمیٰ چھوڑدینی چاہئے تھی جب ۔۔اداکارشاہد

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stupid contradictions in 81 seconds.
1. IK should have stepped down as a PM the moment Gawalmandela escaped.

2. With IK the start is always below par but he ends with glory..

What can one say then......

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سر جی' آپکی رائے، اور جذباتیّت اپنی جگہ،،،اور سر آنکھوں پر
لیکن' کیا معلوم کہ وڈے دلے کو بھگایا ہی اِسی مقصد کے لئے ہو، کہ
کپتان ڈپریشن میں جاکر استعفیٰ دے
اور پھر دنیا کے سامنے اُسے ایک "کم ہمّت" انسان کے طور پر پیش کیا جائے

لیکن شکرہے،، کہ کپتان اِس "چال" کو سمجھ چکے تھے

Last edited:

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kia un judges and journalists na seats sa resign kia jo janay sa pahlay ro ro ker Miaa saamp ki life ki zamanat maang rahay thay jab un sab bai sharmoan ko resign kernay ki akhlaqi jurrat or himmat ni ho rahi then Why IK

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بزرگو کیوں اپنے بڑھاپے کو رولنے کا موڈ بن گیا ہے، جوانی تو برباد ہو ہی چُکی تھی

esakhelvi

Minister (2k+ posts)
کمال کے الغاظ ان کا سٹارٹ میلا جھلا ہوتا ہے ،لیکن احتتام پہ وہ سرپرائیز دیتا کھبی نہ مٹنت مٹنے والا

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stupid contradictions in 81 seconds.
1. IK should have stepped down as a PM the moment Gawalmandela escaped.

2. With IK the start is always below par but he ends with glory..

What can one say then......
dont go with your emotions. he is very right, just read the though behind what he said.

there is no doubt Khan is being played by ARMY and they r still playing with him. he must have resigned and get majority stake in NA, ARMY dont want any party to get majority stake in NA, because Foji dont want anyone to dictate him.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
i was just going through the comments and sorry to say people dont realize the fact. Everyone knows ARMY settle deal with NS and gave him easy escape. Khan did his face saving. if Khan had showed some courage that time, stood against this dirty politics of ARMY at that time.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
dont go with your emotions. he is very right, just read the though behind what he said.

there is no doubt Khan is being played by ARMY and they r still playing with him. he must have resigned and get majority stake in NA, ARMY dont want any party to get majority stake in NA, because Foji dont want anyone to dictate him.
You better come out of your army fobia.

Who would guarantee that IK would come back with majority????

IK is in a situation where he cannot leave the ground for anyone, if Pakistan has to come out of the shit.

Yes army never wanted IK to get a good majority but if he succeeds in bringing electronic voting and voting for overseas Pakistanis then I think nobody can do much against him.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
You better come out of your army fobia.

Who would guarantee that IK would come back with majority????

IK is in a situation where he cannot leave the ground for anyone, if Pakistan has to come out of the shit.

Yes army never wanted IK to get a good majority but if he succeeds in bringing electronic voting and voting for overseas Pakistanis then I think nobody can do much against him.
Bro i was never in Army fobia but guess i start understanding the facts better than before.

you are true, there was chance Showbaz could make deal and came in power. or NS plates got normalize and wo Awam k gham me wapis ajata.

issue is that Pakistan is still in same shit, Khan is helpless.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro i was never in Army fobia but guess i start understanding the facts better than before.

you are true, there was chance Showbaz could make deal and came in power. or NS plates got normalize and wo Awam k gham me wapis ajata.

issue is that Pakistan is still in same shit, Khan is helpless.
My dear IK is not helpless. During the course a few things have happened which actually minimized the choices for army.

1. Due to their desperation, PMLN has taken extreme anti army and anti Pakistan positions more than a few times.

2. IK government started 10 odd dams project which are going to be completed in and after 2028.

3. While visiting most of the countries for investment IK has taken Qamar Javed with him. This virtually meant that army is guaranteeing that this honest face of Pakistan, meaning IK will remain there so that they can comfortably invest.

4. IK has taken so much courageous position on the international front, which army could never take considering their historical position against the super powers, giving them an excuse while enjoying that position.

4. Regional situation is changing so fast which demands a courageous and bold leadership, which only IK can provide.

So all in all IK's rule is not only safe till 2023 but also till 2028.

The only biggest question mark is IK's personal security which MUST be ensured at all costs, if Pakistan has to prosper.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
My dear IK is not helpless. During the course a few things have happened which actually minimized the choices for army.

1. Due to their desperation, PMLN has taken extreme anti army and anti Pakistan positions more than a few times.

2. IK government started 10 odd dams project which are going to be completed in and after 2028.

3. While visiting most of the countries for investment IK has taken Qamar Javed with him. This virtually meant that army is guaranteeing that this honest face of Pakistan, meaning IK will remain there so that they can comfortably invest.

4. IK has taken so much courageous position on the international front, which army could never take considering their historical position against the super powers, giving them an excuse while enjoying that position.

4. Regional situation is changing so fast which demands a courageous and bold leadership, which only IK can provide.

So all in all IK's rule is not only safe till 2023 but also till 2028.

The only biggest question mark is IK's personal security which MUST be ensured at all costs, if Pakistan has to prosper.
So army's best bid is to let IK continue while they will manage NAB and judiciary in a way that true accountability will never happen as army has also been the guarantor of all these crooks.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nawaz Shareef Escape is sign for all with sane minds, that problems of this country are rooted far deeper than anybody can imagine.
It’s nearly an impossible task to fix this Banana Republic.
However Quitting is not an option.
Keep trying and die trying !

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
سر جی' آپکی رائے، اور جذباتیّت اپنی جگہ،،،اور سر آنکھوں پر
لیکن' کیا معلوم کہ وڈے دلے کو بھگایا ہی اِسی مقصد کے لئے ہو، کہ
کپتان ڈپریشن میں جاکر استعفیٰ دے
اور پھر دنیا کے سامنے اُسے ایک "کم ہمّت" انسان کے طور پر پیش کیا جائے

لیکن شکرہے،، کہ کپتان اِس "چال" کو سمجھ چکے تھے
Masahallah se Qom-e-Youth ab apni aqeedat-e-Imrani meh tamam limits cross kar chuki ha.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
i was just going through the comments and sorry to say people dont realize the fact. Everyone knows ARMY settle deal with NS and gave him easy escape. Khan did his face saving. if Khan had showed some courage that time, stood against this dirty politics of ARMY at that time.
How could he? Because he knows very well that you cant bite the hand that feeds you.

He knows that its because of the Army, he is sitting in the PM house.