عمران خان کو نااہل کرنیکی تیاریاں،اسکے پیچھے کون؟ مبشرزیدی کا دعویٰ

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As predicted, Khan saab was too late to target the real culprits and hence is out of the game. We all knew it very well that if FOUJ kicks someone out, it is not meant to let him be back in the next elections. If PTI and Khan saab had immediately directed their force towards the real culprits and let people come out harsh on FOUJ, would have kept them at least relevant. But with the time passing by, and FOUJ plus its pithoo government firming their feet, will only make things harder for PTI, nearly impossible for them to have any share in coming elections.

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
As predicted, Khan saab was too late to target the real culprits and hence is out of the game. We all knew it very well that if FOUJ kicks someone out, it is not meant to let him be back in the next elections. If PTI and Khan saab had immediately directed their force towards the real culprits and let people come out harsh on FOUJ, would have kept them at least relevant. But with the time passing by, and FOUJ plus its pithoo government firming their feet, will only make things harder for PTI, nearly impossible for them to have any share in coming elections.
Times have changed, Imran Khan is not comparable to the coward and corrupt NS. In terms of popularity you can only compare him with Bhutto only more popular as the KPK also standa behind him, and media outreach is far greater than in the past so, every card these Harami Gens are playing is being watched. Minus Imran is not possible, these egomaniacs need to understand this.

Kavalier

Times have changed, Imran Khan is not comparable to the coward and corrupt NS. In terms of popularity you can only compare him with Bhutto only more popular as the KPK also standa behind him, and media outreach is far greater than in the past so, every card these Harami Gens are playing is being watched. Minus Imran is not possible, these egomaniacs need to understand this.

and what can they do if supreme court of Pakistan declares him Na-Ehel? The case can be fought for years before any decision comes and lots of time will pass till then, at least till next elections in August 2023. Trust me, nothing will happen except few twitter trends and social media hue and cry, do you really think that FOUJ will be perturbed with that, with most of the top leadership not even knowing how to spell twitter.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Funny.
Now please tell us another joke.

Your biggest mistake is to compare PTI with parties like PMLN, PMLQ, MQM etc, who are all fouj sponsored.
PTI has a screaming fan base, voter base, supporter base, funder base. Throughout history, we have seen that whenever a political party is pitted against the establishment, public supports establishment. But in this case, the sole reason why establishment is so up stuck up regarding IKs removal is because they know that the public supports IK, and opposes anyone, ANYONE against him.

Kavalier

Funny.
Now please tell us another joke.

Your biggest mistake is to compare PTI with parties like PMLN, PMLQ, MQM etc, who are all fouj sponsored.
PTI has a screaming fan base, voter base, supporter base, funder base. Throughout history, we have seen that whenever a political party is pitted against the establishment, public supports establishment. But in this case, the sole reason why establishment is so up stuck up regarding IKs removal is because they know that the public supports IK, and opposes anyone, ANYONE against him.

All accepted, all correct about public supporting and loving IK but is it bringing anything for PTI and public? Will it bring anything with the current strategy? I am pretty sure, it will not, until the real culprits are targeted, even now if they start it might keep some relevancy for PTI, I know it is 4 months too late, but still at least something.
You might be one of those who commented on this thread, now compare yourself what happened after that:

jani1

https://twitter.com/x/status/1555523880252387328
297683689_3211652705790215_896867084923600064_n.jpg

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
and what can they do if supreme court of Pakistan declares him Na-Ehel? The case can be fought for years before any decision comes and lots of time will pass till then, at least till next elections in August 2023. Trust me, nothing will happen except few twitter trends and social media hue and cry, do you really think that FOUJ will be perturbed with that, with most of the top leadership not even knowing how to spell twitter.
You are kidding me, no institute can dare stand in his way If he is backed by millions of people. Millions would be on roads if this happens. Trust me Fauj has effed up big time. People hate them to their core and this will have consequences. You already saw what happened in Imran Riaz's case. They couldn't do much against a journalist, such is public pressure. What do you think they can do to Khan? Your assumption that they can do whatever they want is wrong.

Kavalier

You are kidding me, no institute can dare stand in his way If he is backed by millions of people. Millions would be on roads if this happens. Trust me Fauj has effed up big time. People hate them to their core and this will have consequences. You already saw what happened in Imran Riaz's case. They couldn't do much against a journalist, such is public pressure. What do you think they can do to Khan? Your assumption that they can do whatever they want is wrong.

I would love to be as optimistic as you are, but when I see the ground realities and pathetic situation of our Public, I am bound to believe that nothing much has changed since 1977, except the social media and as I mentioned above, at least this generation of our FOUJ is least perturbed by that, they think it is just not that devastating for them and they can handle this keyboard crowd with a bit of Danda. In a way, they are right as well, those who are ready to face them and challenge them, never use social media or the like, they come on streets and take up weapons. That crowd is yet to be seen in Pakistan, I wish I can see it in my life time but again, that would be optimistic. Fingers crossed, you are here, I am here, life permitting, we will compare the situation again in a couple of months.