عمران خان کہتا تھا کہ مہنگائی کا تعلق حکمرانوں کی کرپشن سے ہے، عمر چیمہ

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is this a rocket seience to delay IMF program and now they are giving more hard condition than March 2021 and we are going to fullfil those hard condition. Is there rocket science that SBP forced -3% negative interest rate, which created import demand, is there rocket scienece that we reduced 7 to 20% duties on fully imported cars, luxury cars and CBU, CKD to collect taxes because entire 2021 budget is based on 80% custom duties.
As I said to you earlier and you keep shying away from the structural problems our economy faces. We rely on textiles and remittances and that's about it. Even if accept that importing cars was wrong,that isn't the reason for our ills.

Aslan

High inflation does make life difficult but it will come down.Corruption is like cancer.It destroys countries economically and morally.

Hate_Nooras

It created artifical demand of Petrol, which lead to 3 billion import alone in August 2021, and making car cheaper was icing on cake.

If ecomony has to recover. PTI has to fire ST.

Make Petrol go above PKR 180.

Interest rate above 10%

Ban on all luxury items no matter if PTI wants to win 2023 they have do this all and take all the hate they can get.
So a few cars being imported crested the demand for oil which created the increase in petrol prices. So the 65% in oil prices has nothing do with it. As I said you are a tit.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
High inflation does make life difficult but it will come down.Corruption is like cancer.It destroys countries economically and morally.

good point, has it changed in last three years for us?

to end corruption we needed reformed strong merit based institutions, one person can not change it

Hate_Nooras

We are subsidizing the Oil and world going out of Shortages. Let people face real value Petrol can and real interest rate, which can only Pakistan from Artificial demand of growth.
And then you are moaning about inflation. As i said you looking to paint both sides of the wall. IK may lose the election but the problems don't go away until we make an attempt to earn our way in the World.

Hate_Nooras

I am saying stabilization. If we had agreed to IMF in March 2021 and Imran Khan was not despreate to win and do early election in 2022 than Pakistan was much better place now with fixed 8 to 9% inflation ,however, now inflation is bound to go above 12%.
And inflation will reach that because of the oil price and its knock on effects. Our inflation has many reasons including dependences on too much imports, a predatory, profiteering elite, and unproductive economy.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
And inflation will reach that because of the oil price and its knock on effects. Our inflation has many reasons including dependences on too much imports, a predatory, profiteering elite, and unproductive economy.
What i am trying to say is that we would not had CAD, stable FDI and dollar inflows, WB and ADB and IMF would have improved Pakistan reserve meaning PKR would most likley be on 160 against dollar mean less petrol expensive and more fiscal tight discipline

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
People do not understand is that PTI has exhausted all the PKR devaluation because our defense budget will also be in crisis. This what establishment is thinking now and has send massage to PTI.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Stfkup doodwalae naaee jhootae mukkar baewakhoof

Jahil admi covid 19 for 2 yrs your leefafa friends sucked dry pakistan

oil expensive now

uss waqt 12 saal ppp pmln nae dubba kae lootaa

KONSI BAAT APKOE SUMUJH NAHEE ARAHEE HAE JALEE ADMI. ALLAH RIZQ DAETA HAE NAUZUBILLAH IMRAN NAHEE
PTI IS NOT STEALING BUT FIXING

YOU NEECH MUKKAR LEEFAFA ADMI. ALLAH TUJHAE SUMJHAE JHOOTAE

Bubber Shair

عمر چیمہ جیسے بڑے جنرلسٹ کو وزیراعظم کا بیان تروڑ مروڑ کر پیش نہیں کرنا چاہئے۔ وزیراعظم کا اصل بیان یہ تھا۔ "مہنگای کا تعلق میرے علاوہ حکمرانوں کی کرپشن سے ہوتا ہے" آہو
?

eccentric

MPA (400+ posts)
Some people in this forum fail to understand the hard and bitter truth is that PTI had no plan and still do not had any plan. All the plan was given by IMF and PTI had to followed it. If they had plan they would not hire Hafeez or Shaukat, which belong to PPP and they have family as well in PPP. If they had any plan they would groomed a leader for Finance and backed him for 5 years ,however, people thought it was Asad Umar, which also became a reason for delay in IMF program. The problem is that Imran Khan is not build for Political pressure that is why he fired Asad Umar, Hafeez and than made a biggest blunder of his life that he hired ST, which is and will be the main PTI will never win any kind of elections. Now ST time is over and we are about to see the 5th FM, which is not a joke but you see clueless PTI is now and mostly confused. Moreover, if they remain confused they will make more blunders and more desperate decision just like delaying IMF program and hiring ST. The only lesson to learn from this is that never talk big and listen more and talk less and lesson for Imran Khan or any kind of person who idols him.

arifkarim is this rig
Why do I feel you have some personal score to settle with ST, I mean I also think he was not a good choice, Khan should have trusted Hamad Azhar but the way you thrash ST sounds like it's personal. Reagrding coming election, like I said if overseas will get voting rights he is definetly coming back, but I hope some sane voices from party or outside will help khan avoid blunders like Buzdar and also help him appoint right person for the right job. As for why he should come back, his goods outnumbers his bads as simple as that.