عمران خان کی تقریر ایک ہارے ہوئے شخص کی تقریر تھی، مریم نواز

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is what happens when 2 young kids offcourse nani is middle aged supported by billions of illgotten wealth go on rampage with a circus throughout the country dragging the corrupt elders and greedy moulvis hungry for power and privileges and the silent majority of poor pakistanis watching the show while a few of the poor get lured with cash and biriyani what a waste

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Phelay

لاہور:
مسلم لیگ (ن) کی نائب صدر مریم نواز کا کہنا ہے کہ جو خوف تھا وہ بھی ختم ہوگیا وزیر اعظم دھمکیاں کسی اور کو دیں۔

لاہور سے کراچی روانگی سے قبل میڈیا سے بات کرتے ہوئے مریم نواز نے کہا کہ وزیراعظم کی گزشتہ روز تقریر ایک ایسے ہارے ہوئے شخص کی تقریر تھی، جسے بہت غصہ تھا، عمران خان سے ہمارا مقابلہ ہے ہی نہیں، نواز شریف نے انہیں تو مخاطب کیا ہی نہیں، نواز شریف نے کہا تھا یہ آپ کا کھیل نہیں، آپ اس کھیل سے باہر ہیں، بڑوں کی لڑائی میں چھوٹوں کا کوئی کام نہیں۔

وزیراعظم کی جانب سے نواز شریف اور ان کے اہل خانہ کو عام جیلوں میں رکھے جانے کی بات پر مریم نواز نے کہا کہ اگر کوئی سمجھتا ہے کہ جیلوں میں ہمیں بہت سہولیات دی گئیں تو وہ غلط ہے، ہمیں پہلے بھی عام جیلوں میں ہی رکھا گیا تھا، ہم 2،2 بار گرفتار ہوئے ، کئی ماہ جیل میں رہے، اب کس بات کا خوف ہے؟ جو خوف تھا وہ بھی اب ختم ہو گیا ہے، یہ دھمکیاں وہ کسی اور کو دیں۔

رہنما (ن) لیگ کا کہنا تھا کہ یہ تحریک فیصلہ کن ہے، حکومت کو ابھی کچھ نظر نہیں آرہا لیکن آئندہ چند روز میں سب کچھ نظر آنا شروع ہوجائے گا۔

Phelay har tu jai Imran khan?

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is really amazing how two young politicians r challenging two most powerful people of the country.
even more amazing that not so long ago one of them was saying this

and the other saying Imran zardari bhai bhai

but it’s good to know these two don’t care if the other has insulted thier fathers lol

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
even more amazing that not so long ago one of them was saying this

and the other saying Imran zardari bhai bhai

but it’s good to know these two don’t care if the other has insulted thier fathers lol
Bhae just taking in your point, this is politics and Imran khan U-turns are probably the most ever so let’s not go there

surfer

Bhae just taking in your point, this is politics and Imran khan U-turns are probably the most ever so let’s not go there
Nah, let’s go there. Pmln and PPP have a 30 year history of calling each other chors and gaddars- didn’t nawaz say that benazir used to wash gora’s dogs? I think you’ll find it difficult to prove your point but you’re welcome to try. ?

Plus, PTI is not taking out rallies to protect PMLQ corruption. PMLN and PPP are...slight difference

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nah, let’s go there. Pmln and PPP have a 30 year history of calling each other chors and gaddars- didn’t nawaz say that benazir used to wash gora’s dogs? I think you’ll find it difficult to prove your point but you’re welcome to try. ?

Plus, PTI is not taking out rallies to protect PMLQ corruption. PMLN and PPP are...slight difference
I agree and khan is on the same path, his just last 2 years u turns are more than enough to predict

surfer

I agree and khan is on the same path, his just last 2 years u turns are more than enough to predict
I note your perdiction. Let’s see what happened in the future. For now let’s wait for danish bhai response to see if he also has forgiven these two young leaders (although should we be calling a grandmother young? - different topic) for insulting each other’s fathers?

I know for sure if someone insulted my father I would not join them on any endeavour- but I guess for these two save thier wealth is more important then honour of thier fathers. Do you really want these honourless people speaking for Pakistan?

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
I note your perdiction. Let’s see what happened in the future. For now let’s wait for danish bhai response to see if he also has forgiven these two young leaders (although should we be calling a grandmother young? - different topic) for insulting each other’s fathers?

I know for sure if someone insulted my father I would not join them on any endeavour- but I guess for these two save thier wealth is more important then honour of thier fathers. Do you really want these honourless people speaking for Pakistan?
I never want to see old lot back in power
I just want a leader who is fearless and leads the whole nation rather than few, who does what promises and who doesn’t make excuses for not fulfilling promises
And who upholds civilian supremacy

surfer

I never want to see old lot back in power
I just want a leader who is fearless and leads the whole nation rather than few, who does what promises and who doesn’t make excuses for not fulfilling promises
And who upholds civilian supremacy
Can’t argue with that. And who do you think from current lot best fits that description?

there’s a 100 plus parties registered in Pakistan and there must be thousands of politicians - surely we can come up with three names?

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can’t argue with that. And who do you think from current lot best fits that description?

there’s a 100 plus parties registered in Pakistan and there must be thousands of politicians - surely we can come up with three names?
There must be some within PTI, I liked JKT but his credibility is in question now
Fawad chaudry ( don’t laugh )
Or a technocrat government made by law to rule for 5-10 years where powers is not centred to just one or 2 offices

generally I agree with your point that there aint many known faces but maybe we don’t need a famous person to run this country

surfer

There must be some within PTI, I liked JKT but his credibility is in question now
Fawad chaudry ( don’t laugh )
Or a technocrat government made by law to rule for 5-10 years where powers is not centred to just one or 2 offices

generally I agree with your point that there aint many known faces but maybe we don’t need a famous person to run this country
JKT I never liked from the beginning- he did a lot of manipulation in PTI inter party elections in 2012 or whenever they were

fawad Choudary I agree with

technocrat govt - complicated to set up...would you allow those facing criminal charges to be part of this? Thier whole focus will be then on ending thier case - don’t see that working. Also why shouldn’t any party who won elections mandate be respected. I never agree with PTIs demand in 2014 that nawaz should resign - although I agreed with all thier other demands in 2014. It’s far from proven that there was rigging in 2018 elections. Just cause nawazand diesel cry about it doesn’t make it true. I mean just look at the number of recount requests / complaints that were submitted to ECP, relatively small compared to 2013.

what really amuses me is people like ANP , achakzai blaming PTI/establishment for rigging and in most of thier constituencies they came number 2 and PTI 3 and juif won. Do they expect us to believe that PTI rigged so JUIF would win? Lol

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

لاہور:
مسلم لیگ (ن) کی نائب صدر مریم نواز کا کہنا ہے کہ جو خوف تھا وہ بھی ختم ہوگیا وزیر اعظم دھمکیاں کسی اور کو دیں۔

لاہور سے کراچی روانگی سے قبل میڈیا سے بات کرتے ہوئے مریم نواز نے کہا کہ وزیراعظم کی گزشتہ روز تقریر ایک ایسے ہارے ہوئے شخص کی تقریر تھی، جسے بہت غصہ تھا، عمران خان سے ہمارا مقابلہ ہے ہی نہیں، نواز شریف نے انہیں تو مخاطب کیا ہی نہیں، نواز شریف نے کہا تھا یہ آپ کا کھیل نہیں، آپ اس کھیل سے باہر ہیں، بڑوں کی لڑائی میں چھوٹوں کا کوئی کام نہیں۔

وزیراعظم کی جانب سے نواز شریف اور ان کے اہل خانہ کو عام جیلوں میں رکھے جانے کی بات پر مریم نواز نے کہا کہ اگر کوئی سمجھتا ہے کہ جیلوں میں ہمیں بہت سہولیات دی گئیں تو وہ غلط ہے، ہمیں پہلے بھی عام جیلوں میں ہی رکھا گیا تھا، ہم 2،2 بار گرفتار ہوئے ، کئی ماہ جیل میں رہے، اب کس بات کا خوف ہے؟ جو خوف تھا وہ بھی اب ختم ہو گیا ہے، یہ دھمکیاں وہ کسی اور کو دیں۔

رہنما (ن) لیگ کا کہنا تھا کہ یہ تحریک فیصلہ کن ہے، حکومت کو ابھی کچھ نظر نہیں آرہا لیکن آئندہ چند روز میں سب کچھ نظر آنا شروع ہوجائے گا۔

????????

Raiwind-Destroyer

122056092_645029546210319_5326592902295648274_n.jpg

bigfootyetee

Senator (1k+ posts)

لاہور:

Open threat

amber123

تم واپس آؤ تو سہی۔۔۔۔ دیکھو خان کیا کرتا ہے۔۔۔
جو شریفوں پر احسان کر تا ہے یہ اسی پر بھونکتے ہیں۔۔۔
آرمی کو شاید عقل آ جاۓ۔۔۔اور ایسوں کو پالنا بند کرے۔

amber123

جیتے ہوۓ ڈرامہ بازی کرتے ہوۓ یا تو باہر بھاگ گۓ یا پھر جیلوں میں ہیں۔ نانی شریف کو مٹکنے کے لیۓ چھوڑ دیا ہے۔۔۔ سارا غصہ اسی پر ہے کہ یہ واحد نشانی بھی باہر چلی جاۓ۔۔۔

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

لاہور:

ہاہاہا...کیا زمانہ آ گیا ہے یارو
ایک ہارا ہوا شخص وزیر اعظم ہے اور
ایک جیتی ہوئی نانی سڑکوں پر خوار ہو رہی ہے