عمران خان کی توشہ خانہ گھڑی کا مبینہ خریدار سامنے آگیا

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If I declared asset previous year
And declared my cash on hand the next year.
The money from selling the asset is already included in returns.
But you would not understand the financial laws around it.
If ECP can prove this as a legal problem in the court, then what’s stopping it doing so.
ECP can give whatever فرمائشی verdicts, when this goes to court of Law, it would be thrown out
So, you can borrow the money, pay the price of the gift, sell the gift and don't report the profit, Its all kosher. Right?

Or you don't pay the price of the gift to the Government, get the gift in possession, sell the gift, pay the price of the gift to the Government, and keep you profit without mentioning it. It's also Kosher. Right?

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اؤے حلیمہ بی بی ، بال سکھانے باھر صحن میں نکلی ۔ کچھ پیلی پیلی لگ رھی ہو آج ، کیا پوری حلیم کی دیگ میں ڈبکی لگا بیٹھی ہو ? ؟
دنیا میں کچھ بھی ہو جائے رانا باندری کی کالی کالی پچھواڑے سے نکلا ہوا کالا چمونہ کالا ہی رہے گا! آئنہ دیکھتے ہوئے تو کافی تکلیف ہوتی ہو گی چمونے؟

Siberite

دنیا میں کچھ بھی ہو جائے رانا باندری کی کالی کالی پچھواڑے سے نکلا ہوا کالا چمونہ کالا ہی رہے گا! آئنہ دیکھتے ہوئے تو کافی تکلیف ہوتی ہو گی چمونے؟

جب بھی آئینہ دیکھتا ہوں اللہ کا شکر کرتا ہوں کہ تمہارے پیلے دانت ، پھوٹی آنکھ اور بغیر مغز کی کھوپڑی سے محفوظ ہوں ۔ ویسے کبھی کبھی دانتوں میں ڈنٹونک مار دینے سے تمہاری قدرتی خوبصورتی پر کوئ برا اثر نہیں پڑے گا ۔ حلیم سے نکلے ہوا باسی جو کے دانے ?۔

karachiwala

جب بھی آئینہ دیکھتا ہوں اللہ کا شکر کرتا ہوں کہ تمہارے پیلے دانت ، پھوٹی آنکھ اور بغیر مغز کی کھوپڑی سے محفوظ ہوں ۔ ویسے کبھی کبھی دانتوں میں ڈنٹونک مار دینے سے تمہاری قدرتی خوبصورتی پر کوئ برا اثر نہیں پڑے گا ۔ حلیم سے نکلے ہوا باسی جو کے دانے ?۔
یہ سب تو خواب میں دیکھتا ہے یا کوئی ملا تجھے بتاتا ہے؟ تیرے تو خواب بھی کالے کالے ہوتے بالکل تیری طرح

Siberite

یہ سب تو خواب میں دیکھتا ہے یا کوئی ملا تجھے بتاتا ہے؟ تیرے تو خواب بھی کالے کالے ہوتے بالکل تیری طرح

ابے حرام خوربنی گالہ کے غلام ، کبھی کبھی بونگی کے سوراخ سے باھر بھی نکلا کر ، دنیا کافی وسیع ھے ? ۔

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
So, you can borrow the money, pay the price of the gift, sell the gift and don't report the profit, Its all kosher. Right?

Or you don't pay the price of the gift to the Government, get the gift in possession, sell the gift, pay the price of the gift to the Government, and keep you profit without mentioning it. It's also Kosher. Right?
All this is Hypothetical and you need to prove it in the court of Law.
As far as legal obligations are concerned they are ? fulfilled.
Now good luck proving your hypothesis in court ??

Siberite

All this is Hypothetical and you need to prove it in the court of Law.
As far as legal obligations are concerned they are ? fulfilled.
Now good luck proving your hypothesis in court ??
The ECP already has proven it. The legal Status of ECP in Pakistan is equilent to any court of law.

karachiwala

ابے حرام خوربنی گالہ کے غلام ، کبھی کبھی بونگی کے سوراخ سے باھر بھی نکلا کر ، دنیا کافی وسیع ھے ? ۔
ابے حرام زادے مجوسی عید غدیر میں پیدا ہونے والے اپنے بڑے بھائی کے بیٹے بنی گالہ کسی کو پسیہ نہیں بانٹ رہا جب تجھے رانا باندری کا اور تیری باجی کا چمونہ کہا تھات تو اس لیئے کہا تھا کہ تو ان کا کرائے کا ٹٹو ہے۔ آنکھیں کھول مگر کیسے جب کہ تو نے حرام کھایا ہے تو سمجھ کیسے آئے گی؟

RajaRawal111

چلو بئی عمرانیو اب سارا زور لگا دو ہے ثابت کرنے کہ ہے جھوٹ ہے -- اسی نے خریدی ہے گھڑی

Mohammad-Shafique.jpg

Mohammad Shafique, an alleged buyer of Toshakhana gifts and owner of Art of Times jeweler shop, has denied purchasing of Imran Khan’s expensive Graff watch.

PTI leaders have claimed that the Toshakhana’s expensive gifts were sold to the jeweler shop ‘Art of Times’ in Islamabad.

“My name is Mohammad Shafique and my shop is in Jinnah Supermarket F7 Islamabad, I’ve been accused that Imran Khan’s expensive watches were purchased by me. Neither I bought any watch nor I have anything to do with it” he said while refuting PTI’s claims of selling Toshakhana gifts to Islamabad based jeweler shop.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1600802608104763392
He added that the receipt and signatures linked to his shop and him were fake and fabricated.

Shafique furthered that his name was being used for political purposes saying, “If I am dragged into this matter again, I will take legal action.”

On the other hand, an alleged audio of PTI chairman Imran Khan’s wife Bushra Bibi and PTI leader Zulfi Bukhari, discussing trade of ‘some watches’ surfaced on social media.

arifkarim Citizen X sensible Will_Bite desan Wake up Pak Munawarkhan karachiwala AbbuJee jani1 Chacha Basharat chacha jani Siberite Husaink

RajaRawal111

یار آج کا دن کتنا منحوس ہے -- ہمارے عظیم لیڈر کی چاروں پاسے سے بیزتی ہی بیزتی ہوئی جا رہی ہے - گھر میں کیا اور انٹرنشنل کیا - کوئی جگہ نہیں جہاں سے جوتیاں نہ پڑ رہی ہوں ؟؟

عمرانیوں کو چاہیے لال مرچوں کو دھونی دیں جا کر عمران خان کو - یہ رسوائی والا جن چمڑ گیا ہے بیچارے کو

astro-remedies-of-lal-mirch.jpg

eccentric

MPA (400+ posts)
چلو بئی عمرانیو اب سارا زور لگا دو ہے ثابت کرنے کہ ہے جھوٹ ہے -- اسی نے خریدی ہے گھڑی

Mohammad-Shafique.jpg

Mohammad Shafique, an alleged buyer of Toshakhana gifts and owner of Art of Times jeweler shop, has denied purchasing of Imran Khan’s expensive Graff watch.

PTI leaders have claimed that the Toshakhana’s expensive gifts were sold to the jeweler shop ‘Art of Times’ in Islamabad.

“My name is Mohammad Shafique and my shop is in Jinnah Supermarket F7 Islamabad, I’ve been accused that Imran Khan’s expensive watches were purchased by me. Neither I bought any watch nor I have anything to do with it” he said while refuting PTI’s claims of selling Toshakhana gifts to Islamabad based jeweler shop.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1600802608104763392
He added that the receipt and signatures linked to his shop and him were fake and fabricated.

Shafique furthered that his name was being used for political purposes saying, “If I am dragged into this matter again, I will take legal action.”

On the other hand, an alleged audio of PTI chairman Imran Khan’s wife Bushra Bibi and PTI leader Zulfi Bukhari, discussing trade of ‘some watches’ surfaced on social media.

arifkarim Citizen X sensible Will_Bite desan Wake up Pak Munawarkhan karachiwala AbbuJee jani1 Chacha Basharat chacha jani Siberite Husaink
Do chapaitian teri maa nu lagain, tu ao bh phatt parygi tu "Rand* da jana ha". Aisi chootiya Video Abu jee daily bnwa sakty hn. Bajwa's circle is caught by testicles ab aisi videos daily aeingi.

Siberite

ابے حرام زادے مجوسی عید غدیر میں پیدا ہونے والے اپنے بڑے بھائی کے بیٹے بنی گالہ کسی کو پسیہ نہیں بانٹ رہا جب تجھے رانا باندری کا اور تیری باجی کا چمونہ کہا تھات تو اس لیئے کہا تھا کہ تو ان کا کرائے کا ٹٹو ہے۔ آنکھیں کھول مگر کیسے جب کہ تو نے حرام کھایا ہے تو سمجھ کیسے آئے گی؟

ابے باسی حلیم کی پرانی دال ۔ میں کہ ریا اوں تو دانت ڈنٹونک مار کے صاف کریا کر ۔ سالے ، سارے تالاب کی مچھلیاں تیرے پیلے دانت دیکھکر بیہوش ہوجاتی ہیں ۔ خبیث ویسے بھی ماچھ کھا کھا کر چہرے پہ کانٹے نکل رھے ہیں ۔

RajaRawal111

Do chapaitian teri maa nu lagain, tu ao bh phatt parygi tu "Rand* da jana ha". Aisi chootiya Video Abu jee daily bnwa sakty hn. Bajwa's circle is caught by testicles ab aisi videos daily aeingi.
Obviously the sucker fears FBR backlash as to prove the 5.1 crores he paid, so ok, let's take some money from Patwari league and avoid FBR as well.. ?

dog wipes GIF
booty GIF
Lagay raho Munafaqo ???​

Screenshot-2022-12-08-120756.jpg

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
How many more votes will your filthy ones get from this bogus video, so they can move from poor 19 percent to poor 20 percent mandate.?

Keep the held elections in Punjab in mind, you hardly got 3 seats out of 20..

Focus on the real issues, these watch stories are behind the 80 percent public, that moves on..

RajaRawal111

How many more votes will your filthy ones get from this bogus video, so they can move from poor 19 percent to poor 20 percent mandate.?

Keep the held elections in Punjab in mind, you hardly got 3 seats out of 20..

Focus on the real issues, these watch stories are behind the 80 percent public, that moves on..
ہمدردی کا ووٹ تھا وہ - تیرے جھوٹے نے قوم کو ساتھ امریکی سازش کا جھوٹ بول ان کو دھوکے میں ڈالا ہوا تھا
اب ساری امریکی سازش اس نے اپنے پیچھے ڈال لی ہے

It’s behind me’: Imran Khan​

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
آج کا دن بہت اچھا ہے، آج مفرور سلمان شہباز تمام مشکلات کو ٹالتے ہوئے پاکستان میں اترے، یہ اسٹیبلشمنٹ اور عدالتوں کی مدد سے ہوا۔ پاکستان میں ایک خاندان پر خدا بہت مہربان ہے، اب سلمان ترکی کے ساتھ سولر پراجیکٹس سائن کریں گے اور بہت سارے پیسے کمائیں گے۔ یہ شریفوں کے لیے بہت اچھا ہے۔ غلاموں کے جشن منانے کا وقت۔