عمران خان کی حکومت میں اسلام قبول کرنا بھی مشکل: اوریا مقبول جان

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Orya ka to Imran se ikhtalaf ni tha, he is big praiser of any ARMY gov. Brain less youthion se criticism accept ni hota.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I don't get it why does everything in Pakistan has to go through the courts? Even for the simplest shit. Pajama phat gaya us ko sila na hai. Session court mein darkhast dene pardegi ke darzi se sila sakta hoon ya nahi.

Thats also one of the reason why there is so much backlog in the courts because every useless thing has to go through the courts.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I guess the law is correct, till one does not understand what he or she is going to accept, there is no use of accepting it.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
I guess the law is correct, till one does not understand what he or she is going to accept, there is no use of accepting it.
one does understand sex, science , technology at the age of 13 or 14 but for religion he has to be 18 to understand this is pure nonsense . actually its not nonsense its the order of those who r giving money and threat to government to prepare "roshan khayal riasat e madina" society. which will not happen inshallah.

Kavalier

The only certificate needed for becoming a Muslim is reciting the qalma shahadat. Pure non sense discussed here

This is exactly what is wrong with us Muslims, we think that we recite some Arabic words and that is all. No, my brother, this is not Islam or being Muslim. Why are the Muslims the worst creatures in the whole world today? Because they are called as Muslims but their behavior, their understanding is even worse than Mushreeken e Makkah.

What will that child of 12 years bring to you or Islam if he recites a line of some Arabic words? There are already many around you, see them and think what and where is the problem.

SKT

Citizen
This is exactly what is wrong with us Muslims, we think that we recite some Arabic words and that is all. No, my brother, this is not Islam or being Muslim. Why are the Muslims the worst creatures in the whole world today? Because they are called as Muslims but their behavior, their understanding is even worse than Mushreeken e Makkah.

What will that child of 12 years bring to you or Islam if he recites a line of some Arabic words? There are already many around you, see them and think what and where is the problem.
I am not sure what are you advocating right now. Becoming a muslim has nothing to do with being a practicing muslim. I agree with you that majority of the modern day muslims fall short on practicing their lives according to the rules of Islam but that does not mean we need a certificate at age 18 to be legally a Muslim and be a practicing muslim. Getting a certificate at 18 should be no problem for someone who is a muslim by heart and wants to be identified as such. Also, please consider who this legislation would apply to? what is the percentage of so called non-muslims in Pakistan? may be single digit. Out of those how many are going to be blocked by this legislation from becoming a Muslim? I would say zero.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

You forget Hazrat Ali a.s was around 9 to 11 years old when he accepted Islam.

Kavalier

You forget Hazrat Ali a.s was around 9 to 11 years old when he accepted Islam.
Sir, that is a complete other scenario and story.

But anyways, can you give me one more example other than Hazrat Ali? By this logic, many of the companions accepted in their adulthood, then what should be more logical?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Sir, that is a complete other scenario and story.

But anyways, can you give me one more example other than Hazrat Ali? By this logic, many of the companions accepted in their adulthood, then what should be more logical?
There is no age limit mentioned in the Quran as to when someone can or cannot accept Islam.

Kavalier

There is no age limit mentioned in the Quran as to when someone can or cannot accept Islam.

I do not want to prolong this discussion but there are many things which are not mentioned in Quran and we still have appropriate laws to cater them.

Anyways, this is my opinion and obviously everyone can has his or her own.