عمران خان کے ناقد صحافی فہد حسین وزیراعظم کے معاون خصوصی مقرر

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sure, it’s reasonable to criticise after a measurable time, but the case is slightly different this time; one this govt is not in for a full term, and second they chose to take control- people may have expected them to hit the ground running, and their statements pre VNC made it seem like they had a plan, but evidently they didn’t. Miftah Ismail has said at least 3 times fuel subsidy needs to end, but never actually does it…

Plus there are certain actions which can be criticised without time factor, for example half the cabinet flying abroad to get guidance from a criminal and absconder, removing investigating officer and prosecutor from PM money laundering case etc…

agreed, cabinet going uk is indeed shameful
no sane mind can believe that they had a plan,

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why are you guys wasting time on this tokra jurno, he works for dawn news, it’s a Hindu nationalist newspaper, their overall editorial policy is pro India.
Fuck him, good thing that his false image is shattered and now he is just another Patwari.

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
FSqjg-uWUAEKYJu
[31 March 2022] Arshad Sharif on Fahad Hussain's meeting with US officials.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1525206796092289032 .
After 43 days
[13 May 2022] Fahad Hussain appointed Special Assistant to PM (SAPM) Shehbaz
FSreCwEWAAAtcqU

416812_185748_updates-638x720.jpg

And don't forget, this journalist is a nephew of PMLN Senator Mushahid Hussain Syed
118121027_10160260588491110_6018103389191523284_n.jpg

Last edited:

Ontarianpakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
A very well known title that crime minister owns and is now proving that no one could destroy the economy and all the gains of hard work of three and a half years so quickly.

imported hakumat namanzoor
My original title of this thread was SHOWBAZ SPEED why admin changed it to something completely irrelevant ?

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just happen to come across one news article on some shady website called "The Namal" where they are claiming that Fahd Husain was also Imran Khan's assistant.

screenshot-thenamal-com-2022-05-15-00-41-55.png

Here are two letters, posted on their own website, in comparison. I've highlighted names of both.

Left Side : Letter Dated 13th May 2022 for Syed Fahd Husain.
Right Side : Letter Dated 12th March 2020 for Mr. Fahd Haroon
download-7.jpg

This is what Fahd Husain look like:
416812_616920_updates.jpg

And this is what Fahd Haroon look like:
SAPM-on-media-Fahad-Haroon-resigns-without-specifying-2-reasons.jpg

Its CEO is some dude named Ammad Ali, who has background in SEO and Content Analysis - not journalism. Their own website have no mention of the name "Ammar Ali" anywhere. In fact, this guy
screenshot-bio-prlog-org-2022-05-15-00-53-15.png

I rest my case and beware of such shady news websites running under PDM's agenda.