عمران نیازی کی اشرف غنی کے سامنے میاؤں میاؤں

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ashraf ghani always tries to blame Pakistan for unrest in Afghanistan, he does exactly what is required by him to do by his leash holders. But this probably first time he got a befitting blunt reply !! Probably you think IK should have help him responsible for the mess in Afghanistan directly, but that would have looked petty and reactionary, and reactionary defence is no defence! Instead IK brought out issue of Americans and violence in Afghanistan, which was important! This is foresight !

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ashraf ghani always tries to blame Pakistan for unrest in Afghanistan, he does exactly what is required by him to do by his leash holders. But this probably first time he got a befitting blunt reply !! Probably you think IK should have help him responsible for the mess in Afghanistan directly, but that would have looked petty and reactionary, and reactionary defence is no defence! Instead IK brought out issue of Americans and violence in Afghanistan, which was important! This is foresight !

Yes it would have been in a bad taste to get into a quid pro quo right there and then. Pakistan has to act wisely in this situation especially when it has to deal with a low life, toilet starved, eastern neighbour.

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
He answered but everything he said was out of context and false ....
You are happy on his wrong reply but I am not when Ghani is giving you a full toss , you should not miss the
Ghani is responsible for Afghan situation ......
You sound totallly retarded, or don’t understand a word of English, how did you figure out, what he said was out of contest?

khan_11

Wake up idiot thread starter khota khore patwari did you listen IK speech in the conference how he answer to bloody ashram Ghana what else you want ,will you expect that type of answer from main Sanmp and zardari , no way cos they both are Western puppets

Islamabadiya

You must be in a very dark place if you can't see that. I will give you a circumstantial evidence. Visit an Indian forum and see how they get red chillies in their backside on every move he makes.
That’s not really a leverage Rambler, Indian forums and their hate against Pakistan is not a leverage.
Any what do you mean by every move ? What moves has be made lately which give us leverage ?
Most leverages come out based on money and resources, India has both of them more than us.
notice the latest bloodbath going on our soldiers in daily basis, what leverage we have over terrorists and their sponsors ?
Enlighten me pls rambler.

Rambler

That’s not really a leverage Rambler, Indian forums and their hate against Pakistan is not a leverage.
Any what do you mean by every move ? What moves has be made lately which give us leverage ?
Most leverages come out based on money and resources, India has both of them more than us.
notice the latest bloodbath going on our soldiers in daily basis, what leverage we have over terrorists and their sponsors ?
Enlighten me pls rambler.

I am neither interested nor responsible for enlightening you especially when I see that there would be a lot of effort required. India has more money and resources that is why you need a more proactive and aggressive foreign policy with someone at the helm who can communicate that. IK has a certain good will and the truthful eloquence about him which helps Pakistan in defending its position (This was completely absent in cringingly salivating zardai and the dumbfoundedly mum nawaz). However I agree with you that this can only lead you so far. Pakistan has to come out of its financial worries in order to play an important role in the region.

P.S: Don't be too in awe of the public defecating inferiority complexed Hindus. They will never be able to become a significant power. All they have for now is a herd of populace which attracts multinationals to sell their product. The first major intervention they did outside their borders in Afghanistan has been an abysmal failure.

Aslan

The thread starter is an ignorant fool who has forgotten how Nawaz Parchi Sharif and Zardari aka Mr 10% used to let down Pakistan.They never defended Pakistan on any forum.Imran’s reply was measured and correct.Some people wanted to see a wrestling match at this international forum which would have been embarrassing.

Islamabadiya

I am neither interested nor responsible for enlightening you especially when I see that there would be a lot of effort required. India has more money and resources that is why you need a more proactive and aggressive foreign policy with someone at the helm who can communicate that. IK has a certain good will and the truthful eloquence about him which helps Pakistan in defending its position (This was completely absent in cringingly salivating zardai and the dumbfoundedly mum nawaz). However I agree with you that this can only lead you so far. Pakistan has to come out of its financial worries in order to play an important role in the region.

P.S: Don't be too in awe of the public defecating inferiority complexed Hindus. They will never be able to become a significant power. All they have for now is a herd of populace which attracts multinationals to sell their product. The first major intervention they did outside their borders in Afghanistan has been an abysmal failure.
Never said I am in awe and you didn’t mention the leverage and moves but no probs
Tc and chat later

Rambler

Never said I am in awe and you didn’t mention the leverage and moves but no probs
Tc and chat later

I suggest you get into the habit of rigorous reading and improving you analytical and synthesis skills. Nobody is going to teach you everything from scratch on forums like this. Take care but go now, read and take notes.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK should do something for digital dehari dar mazdoors' rights also. Their suppression is at another level..
Hang in there.

Muskerahat

About half of Pakistanis are Indian immigrants so what is wrong with that
Why are you interested in my background rather than ineligiblity of your leader who illiterate fool
he is great leader . he is not bhutto was pet of Ayuob Khan and he was calling Ayoub Khan DADDY . tell me your leader bainzir did any thing good for country she was PM of Pakistan two time. what she did for Pakistan? but she met Rajiv Gandhi in LOCK ROOM 3 hours and this all things in record . then she send Atazaz Ahsan to India and give him Sikhs lists after that Lots of Sikh killed in india. that was you fucking leaders .I can tell you more if you want. now stop bitching and Jealous with Khan. Imran khan better than all of them

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ashraf ghaani ki ukaat ni k ghar aese kuttti nasaal k monh lagta, 2,3 din reh gae Ashraf ghani k phir ye b farig ha.

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
he is great leader . he is not bhutto was pet of Ayuob Khan and he was calling Ayoub Khan DADDY . tell me your leader bainzir did any thing good for country she was PM of Pakistan two time. what she did for Pakistan? but she met Rajiv Gandhi in LOCK ROOM 3 hours and this all things in record . then she send Atazaz Ahsan to India and give him Sikhs lists after that Lots of Sikh killed in india. that was you fucking leaders .I can tell you more if you want. now stop bitching and Jealous with Khan. Imran khan better than all of them
Yes superman and spiderman are also great leader like beggar , Kashmir seller and a cheap liar Niazi

Islamabadiya

More handsome too

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
The thread starter is an ignorant fool who has forgotten how Nawaz Parchi Sharif and Zardari aka Mr 10% used to let down Pakistan.They never defended Pakistan on any forum.Imran’s reply was measured and correct.Some people wanted to see a wrestling match at this international forum which would have been embarrassing.
What is his reply relevant to that

Pakistan is cause of Taliban ??!?

A phrase repeated thousand times

We lost thousands of people and suffered billions of USD ...
And the idiotic

When USA had attacked at that time Taliban were not willing to leave Al qaida , they would had done dialoge !!!!!

That is all good for illiterates like Niazi !!!!
The right answer was

Mr Ghani you are responsible for your failed government and security

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you real?
Kitna perhay ho?
Propaganda kerna hay tou aqal say kero apna mazaak kyun urwatay ho
انکل اگر آپ اس بات سے خوش ہیں کہ عمران نیازی نے غلط جواب دیا ہے تو بس آپ بھی سپر مین اور سپائڈر مین دیکھیں عالمی سیاست سمجھنا آپ کا بس نہیں
غنی میں اتنی ہمت ہے کہ پاکستان پر الزام لگا سکے جب کہ پاکستان میں اتنی بمت نہیں کہ غنی کو آئینہ دکھا سکے .
چھوڑیں انکل آپ سیاست کو کرکٹ انجوائے کریں

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
یہ دن بھی دیکھنا تھا جب اشرف غنی جیسے انسان سے بے عزت ہونا تھا . عمران نیازی اشرف غنی کو منہ توڑ جواب دینے کی بجائے اس کے سامنے میاؤں میاؤں کرتا رہا . ایسا شخص اگر ملک کا حاکم ہو تو ہر جگہ پر قوم کو ذلیل کرواتا ہے
اس بات میں کوئی شک نہیں کہ طالبان کی کا میابی کی سب سے بڑی وجہ اشرف غنی کی حکومت کی ناکامی ہے . یہ حکومت افغانوں کی جان و مال کے تحفظ اور گوڈ گورنس میں ناکام ہو چکی ہے جس کی وجہ سے لوگ متبادل نظام کی تلاش میں ہیں جو طالبان کی صورت ملتا ہے
ایک طرف افغان فوجی ہتھیار ڈال رہے ہیں اور دوسری طرف الزام پاکستان پر ہے . جہاں چار طالبان یورا ضلع فتح کر لیں وہاں پاکستان کا کیا قصور ہے . افغان فوج میں جنگ لڑنے کا جذبہ نہیں اور الزام پاکستان پر
افغان حکومت اس قدر بدنام اور ناپسندیدہ ہے کہ طالبان وہ علاقے بھی فتح کر چکے جو پچھلے دور میں نہیں کیے تھے
اشرف غنی اور عبداللہ نے الیکشن کے بعد جو تماشا لگایا سب کے سامنے ہے دونو ہی افغانستان کے صدر بنے بیٹھے ہیں
اب اشرف غنی جیسا ہیجڑا بھی پاکستان کو بے عزت کرے گا جو خود سب سے بڑی وجہ ہے طالبان کی کامیابی کی . لیکن افسوس اس بات کا ہے کہ عمران نیازی وہاں کھڑا میاؤں میاؤں کرتا رہا اشرف غنی کو منہ توڑ جواب نہ دیا
Are you serious ..... PM Imran Khan gave him a befitting reply very mature and to the point. I think you must have been watching something else.