عمران نیازی کے وزیر اعظم دفتر کی روزانہ لاگت قوم کو 2.5 کروڑ روپیہ پڑتی ہے

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
I used to support this government. But not anymore. I am sorry. Next time the vote is going to be for any independent candidate. I am done with PML N chors and PPP chors and ALAS IMran Niazi.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
‏‎آپ اپنے وقت کا وزیراعظم ہاوس کا خرچہ چھوڑو صرف رائیونڈ جاتی امرا کا خرچہ اللہ کو حاظر و ناظر کرکے بتا دو کہ کتنا تھا۔۔؟؟؟
پھر جو ریپیرنگ کے نام پر جو خرچہ جاتی امرا پر کیا وہ قوم کو بتا دیں
اور پھر مری میں جو سرکاری خرچہ پر ناشتہ ہیلی کاپٹر پر جاتا تھا وہ بھی بتا دیں
جعلی ارسطو

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I used to support this government. But not anymore. I am sorry. Next time the vote is going to be for any independent candidate. I am done with PML N chors and PPP chors and ALAS IMran Niazi.
when your independent candidate wins, he will end up joining the winning party anyway.

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i think that ehsan iqbal is not giving the true figures. dhai crore is 25 million rupees and even if the wazire azam office works hundred days a year it will add upto 2.5 billion rupees. Something is not right.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
بڑے بڑے بے غیرت لعنتی اور فراڈئے دیکھے مگر ضیا ال یق کی شوریوں اور ۔۔۔کے ناجائیز نطفوں میں احسن اقبا ل جیسا بے غیرت نطفہ حرام اور اپنی ماں کا دلا بن کر اس کو امب لینے ضیا کے پاس لیجا لیجا کر ایک دو ٹکے کے ۔۔۔ زادے سے سیاست میں آکر ارب پتی بنے ہوئے اس بے غیرت بجو جیسے دوتین ہی اور ہونگے

Okara

And that independent will bring change. How?

Will_Bite

i think that ehsan iqbal is not giving the true figures. dhai crore is 25 million rupees and even if the wazire azam office works hundred days a year it will add upto 2.5 billion rupees. Something is not right.
He's multiplied it by 365.
In any case, Ahsan Iqbal is a goof

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
and that independent will join the government (Noon or PTI) tey feer ke faida

arifkarim

Dear, the only change that can give us some benefit is Sadarti nizam or Presidential democratic system. We are done with parliament nizam. It gave us a house full of corrupts.
We had president system during Ayub. It led to Bangladesh

Okara

Dear, the only change that can give us some benefit is Sadarti nizam or Presidential democratic system. We are done with parliament nizam. It gave us a house full of corrupts.
Dear Rahail,
History proved the only system is successful if it has a built in accountability. Like Khalifa tul Muslimeen Hazrat Umer RA was not elected by commoners, rather very few chosen people but was answerable to all even non-Muslims under his governance and we know the result of this accountability is that within 10+2+12=24 years Muslims were managing a huge area beyond Arabian peninsula.
So justice without ifs and buts is the only way to lead world.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Rahail,
History proved the only system is successful if it has a built in accountability. Like Khalifa tul Muslimeen Hazrat Umer RA was not elected by commoners, rather very few chosen people but was answerable to all even non-Muslims under his governance and we know the result of this accountability is that within 10+2+12=24 years Muslims were managing a huge area beyond Arabian peninsula.
So justice without ifs and buts is the only way to lead world.
Agreed dear.. This is what I am saying Parlimani system won't give you that accountability. One person to lead the nation.. One person to choose whoever the hell he wants as ministers even if they are janitors. No wadera, Chaudhary and khan system.