عمران نےجو بویاوہی کاٹ رہے ہیں،اب سڑکوں پرعوام کی عدالتیں لگیں گی،خواجہ سعد

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Who are you? Kindly reveal your identity to me, we can probably share our WhatsApp to discuss all the worldly matters as per your liking. Other than that you can't force/expect others to take even a minute out of their lives to answer something for some random nobody's satisfaction, unless he/she has the time to waste on some nobody explaining things for him.
Why is it important to know who am I for the answering of the simple question ? You are here on Public forum trying to make an statement regarding IK which is falsely projecting him as someone who had never took law in his old hand or never incited people to take the law in hand. His speech regarding burning up the utility bills and using illegal means to send the money to Pakistan is some of the examples whole Pakistan know.

So, what do you think he should have said to Arif Alvi in reply ?

Siberite

Yeah thats why you supports racist shareefs.
You have gotten me wrong . I never supported anyone who couldn't stand the pressure , be it IK, NS or any other person . I seriously think that the main culprit is the attitude of the army generals which requires a steadfast person who can stand up against their thuggery.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have gotten me wrong . I never supported anyone who couldn't stand the pressure , be it IK, NS or any other person . I seriously think that the main culprit is the attitude of the army generals which requires a steadfast person who can stand up against their thuggery.
And don't tell me shareef are that person. IK is a lesser devil of all those. Stop supporting racist party. Rest of countrymen hate this racist basterd. If this party comes into power again then its better Pakistan should be divided into 4 or whatever.

Siberite

And don't tell me shareef are that person. IK is a lesser devil of all those. Stop supporting racist party. Rest of countrymen hate this racist basterd. If this party comes into power again then its better Pakistan should be divided into 4 or whatever.
Listen, Mr. Sermon. I told you that I don't support any corrupt person. I don't support any evil person even if he/she is less or more evil.
Now, each person is free to exercise their opinion and you may not like that opinion. But that doesn't mean that you can dictate your opinion over someone else.
The hate or the love of the leader can be seen on the roads and streets today . Lets ensure fair and transparent election without Boots interference and lets see what people decide.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Listen, Mr. Sermon. I told you that I don't support any corrupt person. I don't support any evil person even if he/she is less or more evil.
Now, each person is free to exercise their opinion and you may not like that opinion. But that doesn't mean that you can dictate your opinion over someone else.
The hate or the love of the leader can be seen on the roads and streets today . Lets ensure fair and transparent election without Boots interference and lets see what people decide.
Racist people votes for racist person. Punjab as usual will support shareef. And punjab is not the only Pakistan. We know who is racist. End of the discussion....

sensible

I asked you the simple question. What should have been the response of IK, a leader of Pakistani politics ?
Now, you are trying everything in the world to justify your reasoning without answering the relevant question, dancing around the topic.
تمہیں اتنی تکلیف ہو رہی ہے تو تم جیسے ان سب کو تکلیف دینے کو جن کی شکار گاہ تھی پاکستان اور ان کی اصلیت کو ثابت کرنے اور پاکستانیوں کو خطرے سے آ گاہ کرن.ے کو کہ عمران کے بعد موجودہ اپوزیشن سے ان کے خاندانوں ان کے بچوں سے ہوشیار رہیں کیونکہ یہ سب ایک دوسرے کے مخالف نہیں ہونگے ایک ہونگے اور ان میں سے ایک بھی پاکستان کے حق میں نہیں ہو گا

Siberite

تمہیں اتنی تکلیف ہو رہی ہے تو تم جیسے ان سب کو تکلیف دینے کو جن کی شکار گاہ تھی پاکستان اور ان کی اصلیت کو ثابت کرنے اور پاکستانیوں کو خطرے سے آ گاہ کرن.ے کو کہ عمران کے بعد موجودہ اپوزیشن سے ان کے خاندانوں ان کے بچوں سے ہوشیار رہیں کیونکہ یہ سب ایک دوسرے کے مخالف نہیں ہونگے ایک ہونگے اور ان میں سے ایک بھی پاکستان کے حق میں نہیں ہو گا
What is your gender ? Are you a woman, man or what ?
Why are you jumping up and down . I asked the question , just reply back and tell me what he should have said. Why running like a mad upset person .... Can't figure that out that have I done to spill your beans ?

sensible

What is your gender ? Are you a woman, man or what ?
Why are you jumping up and down . I asked the question , just reply back and tell me what he should have said. Why running like a mad upset person .... Can't figure that out that have I done to spill your beans ?
? ? ????
مجھے اچھی طرح پتہ ہے تم کون ہو اور خود کو دیکھ لو میرے جواب پر کیسے تتے توے پر بیٹھ گیے ۔لو لیول جاہل یوں ہی تم عورت ہو یا مرد پر اتر آتے ہیں اورےخود کو بےنقاب بھی کرتے ہیں جواب ویلڈ تھا اور رہے گا اسی لیے مرچیں لگنا ضروری تھا اور تم زاتیات تک اتر آے حسب عادت نیی آی ڈی پرانے پٹواری

Siberite

? ? ????
مجھے اچھی طرح پتہ ہے تم کون ہو اور خود کو دیکھ لو میرے جواب پر کیسے تتے توے پر بیٹھ گیے ۔لو لیول جاہل یوں ہی تم عورت ہو یا مرد پر اتر آتے ہیں اورےخود کو بےنقاب بھی کرتے ہیں جواب ویلڈ تھا اور رہے گا اسی لیے مرچیں لگنا ضروری تھا اور تم زاتیات تک اتر آے حسب عادت نیی آی ڈی پرانے پٹواری
چلو محترم محترمہ ۔ جنس نہ بتاؤ ، سوال کا جواب ہی دے دو ۔ ذاتی حملے کی اعلی مثال تو سامنے ہے ۔ سوال عمران ، جواب نواز ۔ مجھے تکلیف ہوتی تو نہ محترم لکھتا نہ محترمہ ۔ سوال اب بھی وہی ہے ۔ ایک قومی لیڈر کو جب غنڈوں کی ایک قومی ادارے پر حملے کی خبر دی جائے تو اس کا جواب کیا ہونا چاھیے تھا ؟ " اچھا ہے ، اچھا ہے " ۔​