عوام کو ایک اور جھٹکا،فیول پرائس ایڈجسمنٹ کی مد میں بجلی کی قیمت میں اضافہ

5nepra27.jpg

چیئرمین نیپرا کی سربراہی میں ستمبر کے لیے بجلی ماہانہ فیول ایڈجسٹمنٹ کی مد میں 2روپے 66 پیسے فی یونٹ مہنگی کرنے سے متعلق سینٹرل پاورپرچیز ایجنسی کی درخواست پر سماعت ہوئی۔ نیپرا حکام نے بتایا کہ ستمبر میں میرٹ آرڈر کی خلاف ورزی سے 2 ارب 7 کروڑ روپے سے زائد کا اضافی بوجھ پڑا۔

ایکسپریس نیوز کے مطابق ستمبر میں ایل این جی کی طلب 950 اور فراہمی 660 ایم ایم سی ایف ڈی تھی، ایل این جی کی قلت سے ایک ارب 10 کروڑ روپے سے زائد کا بوجھ پڑا۔ جس پر چیئرمین نیپرا نے استفسار کیا کہ گیس کے مقابلے میں فرنس آئل زیادہ استعمال کیوں ہوا؟

چیئرمین نیپرا نے یہ بھی پوچھا کہ سی پی پی اے ایل این جی خریدنے والوں کو بروقت پیش گوئی کیوں نہیں کرتا، اس بات کا تعین کرلیا جائے کہ سستا ایندھن کونسا ہے اور طلب دی جائے۔ پچھلے 8، 10 ماہ سے آر ایل این جی کے مسائل آرہے ہیں، فیول کے حوالے سے بروقت پلاننگ کیوں نہیں کی گئی آپ کی طلب 950 اور سوئی گیس کو 800 ایم ایم سی ایف ڈی ملتی ہے، اس کا مطلب یہ ہے کہ طلب کو نہیں دیکھا گیا۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ اس کا مطلب صارفین کو کیپسٹی پیمنٹس کی ادائیگی کرتے رہنا پڑے گا۔ جواب میں ایڈیشنل سیکرٹری پاور ڈویژن نے کہا کہ ستمبر میں بجلی کی طلب 7 فیصد بڑھی ہے، ایل این جی کی فراہمی میں رکاوٹیں ہیں، جب تک نئے ٹرمینلز نہیں بنتے ایل این جی کی فراہمی میں رکاوٹیں رہیں گی، پاور ڈویژن نے جنوری تک چار ماہ کی ایل این جی کی طلب دے دی ہے اس کے علاوہ فروری تک بجلی پیداوار کے لئے فرنس آئل کی ڈیمانڈ بھی دے دی ہے۔

نیپرا حکام نے کہا کہ ڈیٹا کی جانچ پڑتال کے مطابق 2 روپے 51 پیسے بنتا ہے، اگست میں ایک روپے 95 پیسے فی یونٹ ایف سی اے کی مد میں چارج کیا گیا تھا، ستمبر میں اگست کی نسبت ایف سی اے کی مد میں 56 پیسے زیادہ چارج ہو سکتے ہیں۔

نیپرا نے بجلی کی قیمت میں 2 روپے 51 پیسے فی یونٹ اضافے کی منظوری دے دی، جس کا اطلاق لائف لائن اور کے الیکڑک صارفین پر نہیں ہوگا، صارفین کو آئندہ ماہ کے بلوں میں ادائیگی کرنا ہوگی۔

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
Lets start blaming PTI for the contracts committed by Sir Musharraf, Sir Asif and Sir Nawaz.
The problem is that we absolutely can not afford to pay more for electricity

people will have to stop using electricity if this continuous

if your pay is 40k a month, how are you going to pay 20k just in electricity bill.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The problem is that we absolutely can not afford to pay more for electricity

people will have to stop using electricity if this continuous

if your pay is 40k a month, how are you going to pay 20k just in electricity bill.
Problem is that if people stop using electricity, still government of Pakistan has to pay based on Capacity along with 16% guaranteed returns on investment.
Here is the investment:
Let's assume, the cost of a power project to build is $100 and government requested an investor to bring 20% and 80% is financed. This means investor portion is $20.
Lets assume the project is for 25 years then First year, government has to pay $3.2 plus a portion of investment.
Suppose if investor is reporting to government that build cost of power project is $200 instead of $100. Now the investment portion is $40 at 20%. In fact investor spent only $20 but charging for $40 as investment and also government is paying for remaining $160 interest on loan. This means if the PP was built at correct price, government has to pay way less than what are paid on ballooned price.
If someone has a little brain in mind will ask investor how come same kind of PP in India is half the price.
Same happened with Metro Projects and Orange Train Projects. Similar projects in India are built Public/Private Partnership and are conceived on 7% return whereas our projects are running on subsidy and a huge subsidy. This is the reason when asked how you made properties all over the world and answer will be from selling milk of cows and buffaloes. Beauty is that our judges are buying this argument that by selling milk a person can buy properties all over the world.

Okara

How many people on this forum can buy a flat like Musharraf in Dubai? Keep in mind most of us expat are earning way more than a COAS of Pakistan.

arifkarim

Okara

Nope. We are in fact Ashiq Rasool ?
Naozubillah Imam ul Ambia Muhammed PBUH is our Mashooq. Even I can't say I am Ashiq of my Mother let alone how can I use this derogatory word for my Prophet. Yes I am Ummatee which means I surrender myself to him and surrender mean to follow his teachings. May Allah help us follow Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad PBUH. Amin. Indeed success in Deen which is Islam.

arifkarim

Naozubillah Imam ul Ambia Muhammed PBUH is our Mashooq. Even I can't say I am Ashiq of my Mother let alone how can I use this derogatory word for my Prophet. Yes I am Ummatee which means I surrender myself to him and surrender mean to follow his teachings. May Allah help us follow Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad PBUH. Amin. Indeed success in Deen which is Islam.
Well this is what TLP claim that they are Ashiq Rasool

Okara

arifkarim

I don't believe in this as this is his claim not Saudis and also no money trail. For me it was bounty money to handover people to USA.
Nope. It was a private deal between him and Saudis. Saudis gave similar deals to Sharif Bhagora too in the 90s

Okara

Well this is what TLP claim that they are Ashiq Rasool
May Allah help them to reconcile with Deen E Islam. Amin. We should refrain using such words for our Prophet which we can't use even for our Mothers, Sisters or daughters. Allah forgive us to undermine the respect of Imam ul Ambia Muhammed bin Abdullah PBUH.

Okara

Nope. It was a private deal between him and Saudis. Saudis gave similar deals to Sharif Bhagora too in the 90s
Again these are just claims without any money trail. Question is why Saudis will pay for Sharifs. If they paid then no corruption was done anyone in Pakistan including Musharraf or Zardaris or Shareefs.
Do you remember the similar claim of Ishaq Dar where a UAE Shaikh paid him in cash for his services and Ishaq was not knowing the exact name of that Shaikh and that Shaikh was not knowing to use bank for payments.
BTW why Saudis or Arab Shaikhs doing same for any other nationalities? Answer they don't. Its claim of our corrupt rulers.

arifkarim

Again these are just claims without any money trail. Question is why Saudis will pay for Sharifs. If they paid then no corruption was done anyone in Pakistan including Musharraf or Zardaris or Shareefs.
Do you remember the similar claim of Ishaq Dar where a UAE Shaikh paid him in cash for his services and Ishaq was not knowing the exact name of that Shaikh and that Shaikh was not knowing to use bank for payments.
BTW why Saudis or Arab Shaikhs doing same for any other nationalities? Answer they don't. Its claim of our corrupt rulers.
It's called back door deal. Two parties make a deal using a third party as negotiater or guarantor of the deal. Once both sides fulfill their side of the bargain money is released. Deal with Musharraf was to let Nawaz Sharif remain in Jeddah for 10 years starting from 2000. Nawaz Kanjar tried to break the deal by returning 3 years earlier but was immediately deported back to Jeddah
FA6-B0597-905-D-4393-8347-44351-AC35614.jpg

However with US brokered NRO with Benazir a year later, there was pressure on Musharraf to let that Kanjar return before elections and Musharraf agreed. Same year he got money for London and Dubai flats from the Sheikhs as part of the deal

Okara

It's called back door deal. Two parties make a deal using a third party as negotiater or guarantor of the deal. Once both sides fulfill their side of the bargain money is released. Deal with Musharraf was to let Nawaz Sharif remain in Jeddah for 10 years starting from 2000. Nawaz Kanjar tried to break the deal by returning 3 years earlier but was immediately deported back to Jeddah
FA6-B0597-905-D-4393-8347-44351-AC35614.jpg

However with US brokered NRO with Benazir a year later, there was pressure on Musharraf to let that Kanjar return before elections and Musharraf agreed. Same year he got money for London and Dubai flats from the Sheikhs as part of the deal
Indeed Saudis brokered deals but they don't believe in giving free money. Keep in mind Saudi Kings are not Phoophar of our corrupts or they may be as a matter of fact.

arifkarim

Indeed Saudis brokered deals but they don't believe in giving free money. Keep in mind Saudi Kings are not Phoophar of our corrupts or they may be as a matter of fact.
Saudis own assets worth trillions of dollars. A few million dollars for corrupt Pakistani rulers is peanuts for them as they get to control entire Pakistan this way

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
5nepra27.jpg

چیئرمین نیپرا کی سربراہی میں ستمبر کے لیے بجلی ماہانہ فیول ایڈجسٹمنٹ کی مد میں 2روپے 66 پیسے فی یونٹ مہنگی کرنے سے متعلق سینٹرل پاورپرچیز ایجنسی کی درخواست پر سماعت ہوئی۔ نیپرا حکام نے بتایا کہ ستمبر میں میرٹ آرڈر کی خلاف ورزی سے 2 ارب 7 کروڑ روپے سے زائد کا اضافی بوجھ پڑا۔

ایکسپریس نیوز کے مطابق ستمبر میں ایل این جی کی طلب 950 اور فراہمی 660 ایم ایم سی ایف ڈی تھی، ایل این جی کی قلت سے ایک ارب 10 کروڑ روپے سے زائد کا بوجھ پڑا۔ جس پر چیئرمین نیپرا نے استفسار کیا کہ گیس کے مقابلے میں فرنس آئل زیادہ استعمال کیوں ہوا؟

چیئرمین نیپرا نے یہ بھی پوچھا کہ سی پی پی اے ایل این جی خریدنے والوں کو بروقت پیش گوئی کیوں نہیں کرتا، اس بات کا تعین کرلیا جائے کہ سستا ایندھن کونسا ہے اور طلب دی جائے۔ پچھلے 8، 10 ماہ سے آر ایل این جی کے مسائل آرہے ہیں، فیول کے حوالے سے بروقت پلاننگ کیوں نہیں کی گئی آپ کی طلب 950 اور سوئی گیس کو 800 ایم ایم سی ایف ڈی ملتی ہے، اس کا مطلب یہ ہے کہ طلب کو نہیں دیکھا گیا۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ اس کا مطلب صارفین کو کیپسٹی پیمنٹس کی ادائیگی کرتے رہنا پڑے گا۔ جواب میں ایڈیشنل سیکرٹری پاور ڈویژن نے کہا کہ ستمبر میں بجلی کی طلب 7 فیصد بڑھی ہے، ایل این جی کی فراہمی میں رکاوٹیں ہیں، جب تک نئے ٹرمینلز نہیں بنتے ایل این جی کی فراہمی میں رکاوٹیں رہیں گی، پاور ڈویژن نے جنوری تک چار ماہ کی ایل این جی کی طلب دے دی ہے اس کے علاوہ فروری تک بجلی پیداوار کے لئے فرنس آئل کی ڈیمانڈ بھی دے دی ہے۔

نیپرا حکام نے کہا کہ ڈیٹا کی جانچ پڑتال کے مطابق 2 روپے 51 پیسے بنتا ہے، اگست میں ایک روپے 95 پیسے فی یونٹ ایف سی اے کی مد میں چارج کیا گیا تھا، ستمبر میں اگست کی نسبت ایف سی اے کی مد میں 56 پیسے زیادہ چارج ہو سکتے ہیں۔

نیپرا نے بجلی کی قیمت میں 2 روپے 51 پیسے فی یونٹ اضافے کی منظوری دے دی، جس کا اطلاق لائف لائن اور کے الیکڑک صارفین پر نہیں ہوگا، صارفین کو آئندہ ماہ کے بلوں میں ادائیگی کرنا ہوگی۔
یار کیوں عوام کو جھوٹ بول بول کر بیوقوف بناتے ہو، یہ ریگولر بنیادوں پر ہوتا ھے اور آگے بھی ہوتا رہے گا