عورتوں نے مرد کا ریپ کب کیا؟ مولانا چترالی کا جواب سنئے

نادان

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
مولوی ہو اور جھوٹ نہ بولے ..یہ تو دین کے معاملے میں جھوٹ بولتے ہیں ..مدرسوں میں جو کچھ ہوتا ہے ..اس پر مولوی کبھی نہیں بولے گا
مولوی صاحب ..آپ صرف مدرسے کے معاملات ٹھیک کر لیں ..احسان ہوگا قوم پر

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ye bat sach ha.. female bi male ka rape karti ha. zabardasti sex karne ka matlab rape hi ha..

4PeaceAndJustice

MPA (400+ posts)
Male victims of sexual abuse by females[39] often face social, political, and legal double standards.[40] Some cases in the United States have received increased attention and sparked awareness within the population. Sometimes referred to as "made to penetrate" cases (by the CDC and the NISVS), male rape victims are forced to engage in penetration of the female without proper consent. In many cases, the male victims are under the influence of drugs or being held in life-threatening positions. The case of Cierra Ross'[41] sexual assault of a man in Chicago gained national headlines and Ross was convicted of aggravated criminal sexual abuse and armed robbery with a bail set at $75,000. A similar case includes James Landrith, who was made to penetrate a female acquaintance in a hotel room while incapacitated from drinking, along with his rapist citing the fact that she was pregnant to advise him not to struggle, as this might hurt the baby.[42][43]

In the UK, the 1970s Mormon sex in chains case brought increased awareness of the possibility of female-on-male rape. A young Mormon missionary named Kirk Anderson went missing in 1977, in Ewell, Surrey, after being abducted from the steps of a church meetinghouse.[44] A few days later, Anderson made a report to the police that he had been abducted and imprisoned against his will. He said that while he was chained to a bed, Joyce Bernann McKinney attempted to seduce him, and then raped him.[45][46][47][48][49] News coverage was extensive, in part because the case was considered so anomalous, having involved the rape of a man by a woman.[50] McKinney fled to the US, extradition was not pursued by Britain, and the English court sentenced McKinney in absentia to a year in jail.[51] Under the then-Sexual Offences Act 1956, due to the victim's gender, technically no crime of rape was committed, though indecent assault of a man applied.[52]

Some male victims, including underage children, have been forced to pay child-support to their attacker when their statutory rapist conceives a baby as a result of the attack.[53][54][55]

Several widely publicized cases of female-on-male statutory rape in the United States involved school teachers engaging in sexual intercourse with their underage students. Each of the 50 states has laws regarding the age of consent, but all have it set at 16, 17 or 18. These laws make any sexual encounters between adults and minors under the age of consent sexual assault (see Mary Kay Letourneau and Debra Lafave).

Bubber Shair

مولوی درست کہہ رہا ہے کہ اس کا ریپ ضرور عورتوں نے کیا ہوگا مجھے شک پڑتا ہے کہ ان چالاک و عیار عورتوں نے اس کام کیلئے مدرسے کے وہ نوجوان بلواے جنہیں مولوی ان کے بچپن میں ریپ کرتا رہا تھا پھر انہوں نے باری باری مولوی کو ریپ کیا ہوگا
مولوی کا فوری میڈیکل کروا کر ان ظالم عورتوں کے خلاف مقدمہ درج کیا جاے جنہوں نے اوباش نوجوان مولوی پر چڑھا دیئے تھے
چیف جسٹس خود نوٹس لیں اور اس ظالمانہ کاروای کے نتیجے میں مولوی کے اندر ون خانہ ہونے والی تمام توڑ پھوڑ کی ریپیرنگ کا کام بھی انہی عورتوں کے خرچے سے کروایا جاے
ان شیطان مولویوں نے ملک کو برباد کرکے رکھ دیا ہے اور اسی موقعہ پر بھونکتے ہیں جب کوی سانحہ ہوجاے اور قوم صدمے میں ہو

Last edited:

Saboo

مولوی ہو اور جھوٹ نہ بولے ..یہ تو دین کے معاملے میں جھوٹ بولتے ہیں ..مدرسوں میں جو کچھ ہوتا ہے ..اس پر مولوی کبھی نہیں بولے گا
مولوی صاحب ..آپ صرف مدرسے کے معاملات ٹھیک کر لیں ..احسان ہوگا قوم پر
Actually there was a case in Karachi, reported in the press in February 2009 where three girls kidnapped a man and raped him for 4 days and then dumped him. So Molana is not that wrong.
I just googled it to find this out.

Bubber Shair

Actually there was a case in Karachi, reported in the press in February 2009 where three girls kidnapped a man and raped him for 4 days and then dumped him. So Molana is not that wrong.
ستر سال میں ایک کیس ہوگیا مگر پھر بھی مرد کا کیا بگڑا؟
عورت ریپ ہوجاے تو عموما اس کی زندگی ختم ہوجاتی ہے مگر وہ لفنگا جس کا ریپ ہوا تھا ہنس ہنس کر اس واقعے کے اسرار و رموز بیان کرتا ہوگا

Kavalier

ستر سال میں ایک کیس ہوگیا مگر پھر بھی مرد کا کیا بگڑا؟
عورت ریپ ہوجاے تو عموما اس کی زندگی ختم ہوجاتی ہے مگر وہ لفنگا جس کا ریپ ہوا تھا ہنس ہنس کر اس واقعے کے اسرار و رموز بیان کرتا ہوگا
Doosra Mard ka rape ho kesay sakta hay, samj nhi aai.... Aurat aur mard fitri tour pay physically differnt hayn.... jabtak wo mard khud nhi chahta hoga, uska rape kesay ho sakta hay.......

Rambler

Admit it - It was you who women could not resist and had to abduct to have their way. This does happen but the number is very small. More often it takes the form of seduction and sexual provocation to get their way. If you study closely the ME2 movement you will find most of the women had used their body to get some advantage and it was an unstated quid pro quo but later on thought to double the profits by jumping on the M2 high speed motorway.

Last edited:

Saboo

Admit it - It was you who women could not resist and had to abduct to have their way. This does happens but the number is very small. More often it takes the form of seduction and sexual provocation to get their way. If you study closely the ME2 movement you will find most of the women had used their body to get some advantage and it was an unstated quid pro quo but later on thought to double the profits by jumping on the M2 high speed motorway.
Haha yes it is true I am kind of good looking but no girl has abducted me yet as I don't say no anyways….Ab is mien kia ?

Rambler

Haha yes it is true I am kind of good looking but no girl has abducted me yet as I don't say no anyways….Ab is mien kia ?

The way things are going it may soon happen - Roles are getting reversed really fast so stay away from groups of women when you are alone.

P.S: You won't be laughing when you have to deal with 3/4 of them at the same time!

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
Any thing can happen in this world but majority 99.9%of the crimes happen against the weaker gender especially in this part of the world. Instead of beating about the bush obey the teachings of the Quran and try to support and help implement them, maulana saheb.

Saboo

The way things are going it may soon happen - Roles are getting reversed really fast so stay away from groups of women when you are alone.

P.S: You won't be laughing when you have to deal with 3/4 of them at the same time!
Hahaha..Never mind that…I will be highly sedated most of the time anyways….later to remember it like a sweet dream…wishing to go thru it one more time….p l e a s e…. ?

Rambler

Hahaha..Never mind that…I will be highly sedated most of the time anyways….later to remember it like a sweet dream…wishing to go thru it one more time….p l e a s e…. ?

L.O.L - That is if they leave you without permanent damage.

HSiddiqui

Maulana is not wrong at all, in saying that women also rape men as well as when he said our bosied belong to Allah and we have to use them as per Allah's instructions or Prophet's guidances, we will find every where that we must respect this gift of our bosy by Allah and never try to abuse or expose it so MERA JISM MERI MARZI is not at all civilized slogan, Mehnaz Rehman "President Women Foundation" is wrong in claiming that these young BACHIYAN when they said MERA JISM MERI MARZI it was nothing but a protest against rapes. This group was lead by corrupt women like MARVI SARMAD is the biggest proof of the vulgarity in this slogan, women is our mother, sister, daughter or wife , this should not be a debate that any one denies this fact and we all respect the women (with few mentally sick exeptions), but when people from red areas who taught their kids is schools, who are ready to take their family business in the new generation with a new marketing slogans, these types of women must be recognized and seprated by our pious women who are in majority. We beleive that a better society is only because of better women who raise kids with values. Values of Human society and religion, not the women who come on streets with vulgar deresses, giving different signs and shouting MERA JISM MERI MARZI....they are from RED AREA who are openly trying to allure our innocent and pious mother, sister, daughter or wife and will create a rift in society.