فارن کورٹس کے فیصلوں کو پاکستان میں بہت معتبر مانا جاتاہے : سہیل وڑائچ

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Youthiyana rundi rona shurru kiya jae.

Jab Imran khan ne Pakistan meh Sharif bradaraan k khilaf KUCH NAHEE kiya tou Britain se kew ummeed ki jae?

IKFan

MPA (400+ posts)
My ID which I was before IK longed for Umpires Ungal.
I am ghareeb, cannot pay Siyasut PK to become Premium member.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
To all idiot patwaris ... who are jahils of top caliber. They don't even know what news is this and they are dancing like crazy monkeys and giving mithais to each other. First of all this was an investigation started by UK regarding one transaction which was then later cleared. Pakistan govt. or NAB wasn't even involved. Secondly this news was of almost no consequence as only some paid pakistani and of course indian media mafia covered it. I would really like the jahil patwaris to google and find that news on any of the credible UK websites. Waiting ..... Google is your friend.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My ID which I was before IK longed for Umpires Ungal.
I am ghareeb, cannot pay Siyasut PK to become Premium member.
But why you even want to be a premium member?….Tumhen 'surkhaab' kay purr lag jayen gay kia? ?

Saboo

To all idiot patwaris ... who are jahils of top caliber. They don't even know what news is this and they are dancing like crazy monkeys and giving mithais to each other. First of all this was an investigation started by UK regarding one transaction which was then later cleared. Pakistan govt. or NAB wasn't even involved. Secondly this news was of almost no consequence as only some paid pakistani and of course indian media mafia covered it. I would really like the jahil patwaris to google and find that news on any of the credible UK websites. Waiting ..... Google is your friend.
I think Shahzad Akber already explaind it yesterday….but most patwaris don't even know how to read. ?

RajaRawal111

I think Shahzad Akber already explaind it yesterday….but most patwaris don't even know how to read. ?
You Monkeys deserve Shahda Akbar. He will keep your hopes alive. He is best in making IK fools as well.

Last edited: