فاطمہ فوڈ آلو پراٹھا

brohiniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
فاطمہ فوڈ آلو پراٹھا اگر آپ کبھی بلیو ایریا اسلام آباد جائیں تو مہربانی کر کے اس سٹال سے کچھ نہ کچھ ضرور خریدیں یہ یونیورسٹی کی ایک باہمت اور باپردہ طالبہ ھے جو غربت کے باوجود ہمت کا پیکر بنی ہوئی ھے

FE-ZAKkXIAcwUWk

Last edited by a moderator:

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
فاطمہ فوڈ آلو پراٹھا اگر آپ کبھی بلیو ایریا اسلام آباد جائیں تو مہربانی کر کے اس سٹال سے کچھ نہ کچھ ضرور خریدیں یہ یونیورسٹی کی ایک باہمت اور باپردہ طالبہ ھے جو غربت کے باوجود ہمت کا پیکر بنی ہوئی ھے

FE-ZAKkXIAcwUWk
Thank you for the shout out.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
She must be doing this not because of poor but as a student to gain knowledge. I really wasted a valuable time as a student. As I was student in Lahore my dream job will be to work on a Naan Choolay Rehry but will clean environment being educated Muslim.
So appreciate this girl doing right thing. Mark my word She is the future billionaire of Pakistan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
She must be doing this not because of poor but as a student to gain knowledge. I really wasted a valuable time as a student. As I was student in Lahore my dream job will be to work on a Naan Choolay Rehry but will clean environment being educated Muslim.
So appreciate this girl doing right thing. Mark my word She is the future billionaire of Pakistan.
She will learn 1000 times more running this aaloo paratha stall than any university can teach her.

Our problem is we don't send our kids to work when they are teenagers, like in the west. Where major chains depend on cheap part time student labour specially in the summer holidays. Where they learn what hard work is and get real world experience.

Our children the only thing they do for themselves is clean their own asses after taking a dump. Amma aur naukrani, cleans their room, washes and irons their clothes, cook their food, specially a male child.

So a fresh graduate with brand spanking new degree from some hot shot college is as useful as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

I can't help but remember this "bright university student" whose mum had just bought him a Mercedes 560sec coupe to go and come from uni. Dude was SOOO useless he couldn't even fill air in the tyres of that aforementioned Mercedes. Let alone do anything worthwhile.

A Abbasi

Staff member

FE-ZAKkXIAcwUWk
our video team will be visiting her today

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member

FE-ZAKkXIAcwUWk
This lady isn't at this location anymore.