فلسطین کو ارتغرل کی نہیں ڈاکٹر عبدالسلام جیسے سائنسدانوں کی ضرورت ہے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dr Abdus Salam was in favour of peaceful nuclear programme. While Bhutto was adamant to acquire nuclear capability for multiple purposes - from Security to Deterrence to prestige. Finding him and Dr Munir Ahmed reluctant for the nuclear deterrence cause Bhutto separated PAEC and KRL under Abduls Salam/Munir Khan and Abdul Qadeer Khan respectively. Bhutto lost trust on PAEC admin and gave AQKhan full authority and support with all resources available to him regarding Kahuta project. Salam lost interest and moved away. When Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto visited US, the delegation was brought in a room where the replica of Kahuta Nuclear Plant was on the table. When the delegate entered the room the opposing door was still moving and a person was exiting the room.... he was Abdus Salam.
Interesting, anything to back these claims?

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know you didn't start it, but I have a strict aversion to clergy from any denomination, specially people who make false claims of being khalifahs. Anyways, you do you.
لا اکراہ فی الدین یعنی دین میں کوئی جبر نہیں ہے۔ آپ کے خیال میں یہ عقیدہ باطل ہے اس لئے آپ نے اسکو قبول نہیں کیا۔ میرے نزدیک یہ عقیدہ بالکل درست ہےاس لئے میں نے قبول کیا۔ ہر ایک کو حق حاصل ہے کہ وہ اپنا عقیدہ رکھ سکے اور یہ فیصلہ کہ کون درست تھا اور کون غلط قیامت والے دن خدا نے کرنا ہے۔ لوگوں کے خلاف عقیدوں کی بنیاد پر واجب القتل کے فتوے دینا (یہ ایک جنرل بات ہے اور مجھے پتا ہے کہ آپ اسکے خلاف ہیں ) یا اس طرح کے قوانین بنانا قرآنی احکامات کے صریحاً خلاف ہیں ۔ مذاہب میں باہمی ہم آہنگی بہت ضروری تاکہ معاشرے میں امن قائم رہ سکے۔ قرآن کی تعلیم اس لحاظ سے سیکولر ہے ۔ یورپ میں جو لوگ کام کرتے ہیں ان سے ان کا مذہب نہیں پوچھا جاتا بلکہ ان کی قابلیت دیکھی جاتی ہے۔ وہ دیکھتے ہیں کہ یہ شخص ہمارے لئے کس کام آ سکتا ہے ۔ پاکستانیوں کو اپنے رویے تبدیل کرنا ہونگے اور آپ بھی یہی چاہتے ہیں ۔ اس کے لئے تفریق رنگ و مذہب کو ایک طرف رکھ کر ایک قوم بن کر سوچنا ہوگا۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
لا اکراہ فی الدین یعنی دین میں کوئی جبر نہیں ہے۔ آپ کے خیال میں یہ عقیدہ باطل ہے اس لئے آپ نے اسکو قبول نہیں کیا۔ میرے نزدیک یہ عقیدہ بالکل درست ہےاس لئے میں نے قبول کیا۔ ہر ایک کو حق حاصل ہے کہ وہ اپنا عقیدہ رکھ سکے اور یہ فیصلہ کہ کون درست تھا اور کون غلط قیامت والے دن خدا نے کرنا ہے۔ لوگوں کے خلاف عقیدوں کی بنیاد پر واجب القتل کے فتوے دینا (یہ ایک جنرل بات ہے اور مجھے پتا ہے کہ آپ اسکے خلاف ہیں ) یا اس طرح کے قوانین بنانا قرآنی احکامات کے صریحاً خلاف ہیں ۔ مذاہب میں باہمی ہم آہنگی بہت ضروری تاکہ معاشرے میں امن قائم رہ سکے۔ قرآن کی تعلیم اس لحاظ سے سیکولر ہے ۔ یورپ میں جو لوگ کام کرتے ہیں ان سے ان کا مذہب نہیں پوچھا جاتا بلکہ ان کی قابلیت دیکھی جاتی ہے۔ وہ دیکھتے ہیں کہ یہ شخص ہمارے لئے کس کام آ سکتا ہے ۔ پاکستانیوں کو اپنے رویے تبدیل کرنا ہونگے اور آپ بھی یہی چاہتے ہیں ۔ اس کے لئے تفریق رنگ و مذہب کو ایک طرف رکھ کر ایک قوم بن کر سوچنا ہوگا۔
Dude no one asked for a sermon.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
"I have a very bad memory. I meet a person many times, but after sometimes I forget that I ever met him. This condition has reached a stage beyond description." (Maktoobat-e-Ahmadiyya, Vol. 5, No. 3)

"I do not consider you have reached the state of weakness of brain that I have reached." (Makatoob-e-Ahmadiyya, Vol. 5, No. 13; written in a letter to Hakim Nuruddin in 1891)

No Hajj, No Zakat, No Etikaf, No Tasbih for Mirza Mirza Ghulam was indeed a strange claimant to Prophethood and sainthood. How could he have made such outlandish claims, when he did not even faithfully fulfill the pillars of Islam. Let's review what his own son has written:
"Doctor Mir Muhammad Ismail Saheb narrated to me that hazrat Promised Messiah never performed Hajj, never gave Zakat, never sat in Etikaf (extra worship during the last 10 nights of the month of Ramadhan), never kept a Tasbih and in my presence he refused to eat tropical sand lizard. This humble self submits he probably sat in Etikaf before his commissioning. Later on, he did not do Etikaf because of the pen crusades he waged and other engagements... And he did not give Zakat because it never accrued to him." (Seerat-ul-Mahdi, Vol. 3, P. 119; by Mirza Bashir Ahmad)

Yet, the Holy Prophet (ﷺ) and his companions never shrunk from engaging in Etikaf and Tasbih and took every opportunity to help the needy. Mirza Bashir Ahmad tried to provide an excuse to discount his father's reluctance to give Zakat. Yet, historical records show that Mirza Ghulam was living a life of comfort and had claimed to have owned 300,000 rupees (would be equivalent to millions of dollars by today's standards) he also owned some rental property which his uncle was managing. Mirza Ghulam himself admitted to this fact:
"I have more than three hundred thousand rupees." (Haqiqat-ul-Wahy, Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 22, P. 220-221; Haqiqat-ul-Wahy, P. 211-212) [Read: Mirza Ghulam Qadiani: From Rags to Riches ] Still, he never paid Zakat! Furthermore, the Mirza of Qadian did not feel that performing Hajj was a primary duty of a claimant to Prophethood. The reason he provided for his unwillingness to undertake the demanding and arduous (by the standard of the 19th century) journey to Makkah is indeed very weak.

"A letter from Moulvi Muhammad Hussain Batalvi was read out in the presence of hazrat Promised Messiah in which he had objected: 'Why do you not perform Hajj?' In reply, hazrat Promised Messiah said: 'My First priority is to kill swine and break the Cross. At the moment, I am killing swine - many of them have died but some hard souls are still alive. Let me be free from this first'." (Malfoozat-e-Ahmadiya, Vol. 5, P. 264; by Manzoor Ilahi Qadiani) Mirza neither succeeded in his attempt to "kill the swine and break the Cross", nor did he perform Hajj. After his death, his followers tried to justify this shortcoming with the following statements:

"This humble self submits, there were of course some special reasons for not performing Hajj. In the beginning, there was no financial arrangement for him because all properties were, from the outset, in the hands of our grandfather and later on my elder uncle managed them. After that, such circumstances arose that on the one hand he (Mirza) remained preoccupied with Jihad (author: abolishing it!) and secondly, the passage to Hajj was dangerous. However, he did desire to perform Hajj." (Seerat-ul-Mahdi, Vol. 3, P. 119; by Mirza Bashir Ahmad)

"Hajj did not become obligatory on Hazrat Saheb because of his poor health. He always remained ill. Also, the Ruler of Hejaz was against him because the Muslims of India had obtained a Shariat Decree (a Fatwa) from Makkah for his (Mirza's) execution. Therefore, the government of Hejaz had turned against him." (Al-Fadl, Sept. 10, 1929) In our opinion, it was divine prudence which deprived Mirza from performing Hajj, since one of the signs of Mahdi and Messiah is that they will perform Hajj in the holy city of Makkah.
Nightly Massages by Unrelated Women is a Blessing Mirza Ghulam enjoyed having unrelated women serve him in seclusion, during the night hours. Although many of his own followers objected to this practice, this habit went on up to his dying days. We provide here a few references:
"My late wife went to Hazrat Promised Messiah at the age of fifteen in Dar-ul-Aman (Mirza's room).The Sire very much liked her service of massage his legs." (Al-Fadl, March 20, 1928, P. 6-7; by Ghulam Muhammad Qadiani)

"Question No. 6: (from Muhammad Hussain Saheb Qadiani) Why does the pious Hazrat (Mirza) get his legs and arms massaged by unrelated stranger women? Answer: (from Hakim Fazal Din Qadiani) He is an innocent Prophet and caress with him is not prohibited; it is rather a source of suspiciousness and blessing'." (Al-Hakm, April 17, 1907, P. 13) Unknowingly, his own son rejected this practice of Mirza Ghulam as being contrary to the Shariat of Islam and not befitting a claimant to sainthood:

"This humble self submits that the Holy Prophet (ﷺ) , as per Hadith, did not touch the womenfolk at the time of Baiat. The Holy Quran states that a woman should not display her embellishments to a stranger or unrelated person. This prohibition includes touching by hand, because womanly embellishment can be known by coming into contact with the body." (Seerat-ul-Mahdi, Vol. 3, P. 15; by Mirza Bashir Ahmad)
یاداشت تو اس کی اتنی خراب ہو گئی تھی کہ کبھی کبھی منہ میں لڈو کی بجائے استنجے کے پتھر ڈال لیتا تھا

karachiwala

Oh please bro. Although I personally have nothing against you, but these khalifahs of yours are repulsive to say the least. They are nothing but like any other clergy living the life of luxury based on donations which you poor qaidianis are forced to make!
′′ Qadiani Mirza Masroor Ahmed being released from jail ′′
Qadianism is no less than any dirty
The fifth and present Caliph of Qadianis Mirza Masroor Ahmed was released from District Jail Jhang on bail in a rape case and ran away to London.
67836710_390078078306866_4808665446393839616_n.jpg

67579125_390078214973519_4920042976400375808_n.jpg

67474591_390078241640183_2245224283179581440_n.jpg

karachiwala

مرزا صاحب کا دعویٰ ِ نبوت سے انکار اور پھر مکر کر دعویٰ ِ نبوت

مرزا فروری ۱۸۹۴ کو اپنی کتاب روحانی خراین جلد۹ میں خود لکھتا ہے کہ ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
” میں نے نہ نبوت کا دعوی کیا اور نہ ہی اپنے آپ کو نبی کہا ؛ یہ کیسے ھو سکتا تھا کہ میں دعوی نبوت کر کے اسلام سے خارج ھو جاوں اور کافر بن جاوں”
اور پھرہے نبوت کا جھوٹا دعوی کرکے اپنے ہی لکھے اور کہے کے مطابق خود کو کافر ثابت کرتا ھے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ کہتا ھے ۔۔۔۔۔۔

” سچا خدا وہ ہے جس نے قادیان میں اپنا رسول بھیجا ”
دافع البلاء صفحہ ۱۱؛ خزایین جلد ۱۸ صفحہ ۲۳۱

اور پھرایک اور جگہ لکھتا ہے کہ ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

”مجھے ہر گز ہر گز دعویٰ نبوت نہیں، میں امت سے خارج نہیں ہونا چاہتا۔میں لیلہ القدر ، ملائکہ کا اور آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کے معجزوں کا انکاری نہیں۔حضور سلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کے خاتم النبین ہونے کا قائل ہوں اور حضور کو خاتم الانبیائ مانتا ہوں اور حضور کی امت میں بعد میں کوئی نبی نہیں آئے گا۔ نہ نیا آئے گا نہ پرانا آئے گا ”
آسمانی نشانی ص ۲۸

حتی کہ ۱۷ میی ۱۹۰۸ تک مرزا خود بنوت کا انکاری ہے اور اپنی کتاب ملفوظات جلد ۱۰ صفحہ ۲۰ میں کھلا دھوکہ دیتے ہویے یا مکاری سے دعوی نبوت سے انکار کرتے ہویے لکھتا ہے کہ ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
” مجھ پر الزام لگایا جاتا ہے کہ میں نبوت کا دعوی کرتا ہوں ۔ سو اس تہمت کے جواب میں بجز اسکے کہ لعنت اللہ علی الکازبین کہوں اور کیا کہوں؟ ”

اور پھر خود ہی قلابازی کھاتا ہے اور کہتا ہے کہ۔۔۔۔۔

” اللہ نے مجھ پر وحی بھیجی اور میرا نام رسل رکھا یعنی پہلے ایک رسول ہوتا تھا اورپھر مجھ میں سارے رسول جمع کر دیے گئے ہیں۔میں آدم بھی ہوں۔ شیش بھی ہوں۔ یعقوب بھی ہوں اور ابراہیم بھی ہوں۔اسمائیل بھی میں اور محمد احمد بھی میں ہوں”

حقیقت الوھی ۔۔۔ ص ۷۲

تمام انبیاء کے مجموعہ ھونے کا دجالی دعویٰ

دنیا میں کوئی نبی ایسا نہیں گزرا جس کا نام مجھے نہیں دیا گیا ۔ میں آدم ہوں ۔ میں نوح ہوں ، میں ابراہیم ، میں اسحاق ہوں ، میں یعقوب ہوں ، میں اسماعیل ہوں ۔ میں داود ہوں ، میں موسیٰ ہوں ، میں عیسیٰ ابن مریم ہوں ، میں محمد صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم ہوں ۔ ( تتمہ حقیقت الوحی ، مرزا غلام احمد ص ٨٤)​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
′′ Qadiani Mirza Masroor Ahmed being released from jail ′′
Qadianism is no less than any dirty
The fifth and present Caliph of Qadianis Mirza Masroor Ahmed was released from District Jail Jhang on bail in a rape case and ran away to London.
67836710_390078078306866_4808665446393839616_n.jpg

67579125_390078214973519_4920042976400375808_n.jpg

67474591_390078241640183_2245224283179581440_n.jpg
Regardless of how disgusting I find this person and the laanat and phitkar on his face, I hate to say it but that is not true, he was in jail for desecration of public property after the govt officially changed the name of Rabwah to Chenab Nagar and new signs with the new names were places and one or some of the signs were disfigured.

We don't need to make up false stories, there is already enough material against him and his cult.

arifkarim

ویسے قادیانی اسرائیل میں فوج میں بھی ملازمت کرتے ہیں وہاں ان غداروں کو مراعات حاصل ہیں
ثبوت؟ اسرائیلی فوج میں مسلمان البتہ ہیں