فلسطین کو ارتغرل کی نہیں ڈاکٹر عبدالسلام جیسے سائنسدانوں کی ضرورت ہے

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
Chalo Bughze Qadiani
"A person who does not believe in the absolute and unqualified finality of The Prophethood of Muhammad, the last of the Prophets or claims to be a Prophet, in any sense of the word or of any description whatsoever, after Muhammad, or recognizes such a claimant as a Prophet or religious reformer, is not a Muslim for the purposes of the Constitution or law."

just quoted constitution of pakistan . tum logoon ko bughz-e-Pakistan hai. ab baith kar sarro balkay apnay baal nocho

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thanks for sharing this documentary for Bughaze Qadianis here
See guys this ass hole is out in the open now. I told you this ass hole is a double face snake.

According to the Qur’an, the Exalted Prophet is the Messenger for all times and all people until the Last Day (verses 34:28 and 62:3). If there was no other injunction regarding the finality of the Holy Prophet, these two verses would suffice to keep the door closed on imposters such as Mirza Ghulam Ahmed. Our grievance with the Qadiyanis is that they spread their creed in the name of Islam. Their Lahori branch try to defend themselves by saying that they believe in Mirza only as a revivalist. However, one only has to glance at Mirza’s own claims. His thoughts, actions, and expression are so low that they hardly befit an ordinary, illiterate, rural peasant. Consequently, the last 100-year history of Ahmadiyat has not seen a writer, poet, philosopher, or literary figure of any note. Beware, from falling into the darkness of Ahmadiyat.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
we-muslims-need-to-unite-under-one-umbrella-of-islam-this-nationalism-destroyed-muslims-khilafa-movement-and-i-agree-muslims-need-to-be-more-advance-in-every-field-but-togather

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here is proof of the Jew and Qadiani conspiracy against the Muslims.

ڈاکٹر عبدالسلام سکہ بند قادیانی تھا اور ہر قادیانی اپنے آپ کو مسلمان اور مسلمانوں کو کافر کہتا ہے۔ اور یہ بات بھی آپ کے علم میں ہوگی کہ قادیانیوں کی پشت پر ہمیشہ یہودیوں اور سامراج کا ہاتھ رہا ہے، جیسا کہ مرزا غلام احمد قادیانی نے لکھا ہے کہ:'' میں انگریز کا خود کاشتہ پودا ہوں۔'' جس طرح ہر یہودی پاکستان اور مسلمانوں کا دشمن ہے، اسی طرح ہر قادیانی پاکستان اور مسلمانوں کا دشمن ہے۔ اسی لیے یہودیوں اور قادیانیوں کی نظریاتی مماثلت اور اشتراک کا تجزیہ کرتے ہوئے علامہ اقبالؒ نے ١٩٣٦ء میں کہا تھا کہ: ''مرزائیت اپنے اندر یہودیت کے اتنے عناصر رکھتی ہے کہ گویا یہ تحریک ہی یہودیت کی طرف رجوع ہے۔ '' (حرف اقبال، لطیف احمد شیروانی ایم اے،ص:١١٥)

I told you guys this #arifkarim is a Qadiani and in the last few days, he has been defending the Israeli aggression on Palestinians.
That is why I named him JEWDIANI (Jew + Qadiani)
لعنت اللہ علی الکاذبین
سب جھوٹ کا پلندہ اور بغیر کسی ثبوت کے ہے۔ اہم بات یہ ہے کہ بحث یہ نہیں کہ کسی کا مذہب کیا ہے بلکہ بات یہ ہورہی ہے کہ فلسطینیوں کو سائنس کا علم حاصل کرنے کی ضرورت ہے جس سے وہ یہودیوں کا مقابلہ کرسکیں ۔

arifkarim

just quoted constitution of pakistan . tum logoon ko bughz-e-Pakistan hai. ab baith kar sarro balkay apnay baal nocho
Constitution is broken by all military rulers during martial law. You call them heroes such as Ayub, Zia, Musharraf

2hopeful

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اسرائیلیوں سے سبق تو سیکھ سکتے ہیں۔ ۲ ارب مسلمان اتنے قابل بھی نہیں کہ ۹۰ لاکھ اسرائیلیوں سے سائنس و ٹیکنالوجی میں مقابلہ کر سکیں۔
Muslmans particularly Pakistani one will begin to better themselves when they follow teaching of our prophet and holy Quran and understand that in it clearly stated that there is no compulsion in religion. People having different religious persuasion or even non believers in any religion have right to live honourably In the land of their birth. People Religions and countries come and vanish but land remains. No longer around are Muslim Spain Czechoslovakia Buddhism in areas what is called Pakistan now. Native Americans and native Australians are almost replaced by mostly Europeans and other immigrant.
Here in Europe no body judge on religion I have not come across any form either government ones or when applying for job where they want to know my religion. Today one will find persons with Islamic names at all levels from billion £s company CEOs & CFOs to top doctors and scientific positions.
We should ask ourseleves why where we are where our forefathers have gone wrong and learn from their mistakes and work to better ourselves and not waste our time on unproductive matters.

arifkarim

لعنت اللہ علی الکاذبین
سب جھوٹ کا پلندہ اور بغیر کسی ثبوت کے ہے۔ اہم بات یہ ہے کہ بحث یہ نہیں کہ کسی کا مذہب کیا ہے بلکہ بات یہ ہورہی ہے کہ فلسطینیوں کو سائنس کا علم حاصل کرنے کی ضرورت ہے جس سے وہ یہودیوں کا مقابلہ کرسکیں ۔
جن مسلمانوں کو اتنی عقل نہیں کہ دھاگہ کا مدعا کیا ہے وہ اسرائیل سے جنگ جیتنے کا خواب دیکھ رہے ہیں۔

Wake up Pak

Let us now quote from the writings to make an objective assessment. (Translated from his Urdu) We curse anyone making a claim of prophethood. (Advertisement dated 20 Shaaban, 1314 A.H.) But soon he is found claiming: In the word of God I have been named Muhammad and a Messenger. (Roohani Khazain, p. 18/207) I am Adam, I am Noah, I am David, I am Christ the son of Mary, I am Muhammad. (Roohani Khazain, p. 22/521) Zahoorud Din Akmal's verse: Muhammad has descended among us again, And in his glory he is loftier than before! Aayil came to me. God gave Jibrael the name of Aayil (Aayil from “aana” which means “Coming” in Urdu) because he comes to me time and again. (Haqiqatul Wahi p. 103) God gave me the tidings that I would live up to be 80 years or longer (Muahibur Rahman). But he died in 1908 when he would be in the range of 68-73 years of age. It is absurd that a person should receive inspiration (from God) in a language different from his own! (Chashma-e-Maarifat p.209) And then a verdict quite the reverse: It is strange that some of the inspiration I receive is in languages quite unknown to me, for example, English or Sanskrit or Hebrew, etc. On March 5 1905 I saw an angel. When I asked he said his name was Tichi Tichi! (Haqiqatul Wahi p. 332) [When you read this, a smile would be in order]It is written in Bukhari that a voice from the sky will announce (for Mirza Ghulam) that he is God's Caliph Mehdi!

arifkarim

beta, there is civilian use of nuclear technology in Pakistan i can confirm you . why you are so jealous that Chinese helped pakistan. pichwaray main aag kyun lag rahi hai ?
Pakistan made nuclear bomb on its own but needs Chinese help for nuclear power plant. This is the level of scientific education in this country

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan made atomic bomb but has no nuclear technology for civilian uses. All nuclear power plants are build by the help of Chinese
beta, there is civilian use of nuclear technology in Pakistan i can confirm you . why you are so jealous that Chinese helped pakistan. pichwaray main aag kyun lag rahi hai ?
Constitution is broken by all military rulers during martial law. You call them heroes such as Ayub, Zia, Musharraf
for this i think bhutto is my hero. next time if you go to get pakistani identity card or passport you will have to give a proof that you are not a quadayani , or else u will get a minority ID card or passport . himmat hai to wahan sach bolna . Allah bhutto ko ya kam karnay per janat main aala maqam ata farmiey.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I agree with the thread starter. Palestinians should spread around the world and get 'Sains Ka ilm'. and wealth. After a thousand or two years they can hire a colonial power and get their lands back. Ingenious!

Wake up Pak

جو سلوک تم پاکستان میں احمدیوں کے ساتھ کرتے ہو وہی سلوک یہودی فلسطین میں مسلمانوں کے ساتھ کرتے ہیں ۔ لیکن منافقت تم لوگوں پر ختم ہے۔
Abhi tumharay saath kiya kuch nahi hay agar kuch kartay tu tumhara naam o nishaan mita daaytay.

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree with the thread starter. Palestinians should spread around the world and get 'Sains Ka ilm'. and wealth. After a thousand or two years they can hire a colonial power and get their lands back. Ingenious!
it is impossible for Palestinians to get any science and technology . GAZA is an open jail. even Israel control the number of calories (food) which goes inside GAZA. but yes rich muslim countries i.e. saudia, UAE etc have to do something