فلسطین کو ارتغرل کی نہیں ڈاکٹر عبدالسلام جیسے سائنسدانوں کی ضرورت ہے

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are u a qadiani?????

It was not really required to pick up a noble prize winner to prove your point??
And it is very much known that this so called noble prize is not given to those who somehow served anti Islamic agenda or are not muslims.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Are u a qadiani?????

It was not really required to pick up a noble prize winner to prove your point??
And it is very much known that this so called noble prize is not given to those who somehow served anti Islamic agenda or are not muslims.
Because Muslims are so dumb in sciences and economics they rarely receive Nobel prizes

arifkarim

Wake up Pak

Here is proof of the Jew and Qadiani conspiracy against the Muslims.

ڈاکٹر عبدالسلام سکہ بند قادیانی تھا اور ہر قادیانی اپنے آپ کو مسلمان اور مسلمانوں کو کافر کہتا ہے۔ اور یہ بات بھی آپ کے علم میں ہوگی کہ قادیانیوں کی پشت پر ہمیشہ یہودیوں اور سامراج کا ہاتھ رہا ہے، جیسا کہ مرزا غلام احمد قادیانی نے لکھا ہے کہ:'' میں انگریز کا خود کاشتہ پودا ہوں۔'' جس طرح ہر یہودی پاکستان اور مسلمانوں کا دشمن ہے، اسی طرح ہر قادیانی پاکستان اور مسلمانوں کا دشمن ہے۔ اسی لیے یہودیوں اور قادیانیوں کی نظریاتی مماثلت اور اشتراک کا تجزیہ کرتے ہوئے علامہ اقبالؒ نے ١٩٣٦ء میں کہا تھا کہ: ''مرزائیت اپنے اندر یہودیت کے اتنے عناصر رکھتی ہے کہ گویا یہ تحریک ہی یہودیت کی طرف رجوع ہے۔ '' (حرف اقبال، لطیف احمد شیروانی ایم اے،ص:١١٥)

I told you guys this #arifkarim is a Qadiani and in the last few days, he has been defending the Israeli aggression on Palestinians.
That is why I named him JEWDIANI (Jew + Qadiani)

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dr Abdus Salam was in favour of peaceful nuclear programme. While Bhutto was adamant to acquire nuclear capability for multiple purposes - from Security to Deterrence to prestige. Finding him and Dr Munir Ahmed reluctant for the nuclear deterrence cause Bhutto separated PAEC and KRL under Abduls Salam/Munir Khan and Abdul Qadeer Khan respectively. Bhutto lost trust on PAEC admin and gave AQKhan full authority and support with all resources available to him regarding Kahuta project. Salam lost interest and moved away. When Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto visited US, the delegation was brought in a room where the replica of Kahuta Nuclear Plant was on the table. When the delegate entered the room the opposing door was still moving and a person was exiting the room.... he was Abdus Salam.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Picked a Nobel prize winning scientist not a Qadiani.

Because Muslims are so dumb in sciences and economics they rarely receive Nobel prizes
By not replying to a simple question and promoting a qadiani you seem to be a a qadiani. And who can be dumber than a qadiani who cannot understand that there cannot be a messenger after Muhammad (peace be upon him)????
So no point wasting time with you.

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)

arifkarim

Dr Abdus Salam was in favour of peaceful nuclear programme. While Bhutto was adamant to acquire nuclear capability for multiple purposes - from Security to Deterrence to prestige. Finding him and Dr Munir Ahmed reluctant for the nuclear deterrence cause Bhutto separated PAEC and KRL under Abduls Salam/Munir Khan and Abdul Qadeer Khan respectively. Bhutto lost trust on PAEC admin and gave AQKhan full authority and support with all resources available to him regarding Kahuta project. Salam lost interest and moved away. When Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto visited US, the delegation was brought in a room where the replica of Kahuta Nuclear Plant was on the table. When the delegate entered the room the opposing door was still moving and a person was exiting the room.... he was Abdus Salam.
Conspiracy theories

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)

ڈاکٹر عبدالسلام سکہ بند قادیانی تھا اور ہر قادیانی اپنے آپ کو مسلمان اور مسلمانوں کو کافر کہتا ہے۔ اور یہ بات بھی آپ کے علم میں ہوگی کہ قادیانیوں کی پشت پر ہمیشہ یہودیوں اور سامراج کا ہاتھ رہا ہے، جیسا کہ مرزا غلام احمد قادیانی نے لکھا ہے کہ:'' میں انگریز کا خود کاشتہ پودا ہوں۔'' جس طرح ہر یہودی پاکستان اور مسلمانوں کا دشمن ہے، اسی طرح ہر قادیانی پاکستان اور مسلمانوں کا دشمن ہے۔ اسی لیے یہودیوں اور قادیانیوں کی نظریاتی مماثلت اور اشتراک کا تجزیہ کرتے ہوئے علامہ اقبالؒ نے ١٩٣٦ء میں کہا تھا کہ: ''مرزائیت اپنے اندر یہودیت کے اتنے عناصر رکھتی ہے کہ گویا یہ تحریک ہی یہودیت کی طرف رجوع ہے۔ '' (حرف اقبال، لطیف احمد شیروانی ایم اے،ص:١١٥)

I told you guys this #arifkarim is a Qadiani and in the last few days, he has been defending the Israeli aggression on Palestinians.
Thank you brother. Sorry I missed your posts about arifkarim being a qadiani.

But it seems you are right.

Wake up Pak

ish sasha

MPA (400+ posts)
قرار داد مقاصد پاس کرنے پر قائد اعظم کے ساتھی ہندو لیڈر پاکستان چھوڑ کر بھارت چلے گئے تھے۔ یہ تو پھر ایک سائنسدان تھا جو اپنی ریسرچ چھوڑ کر ملک کیلئے پاکستان آیا تھا۔ بھٹو نے اسی کی مذہبی جماعت کے خلاف قانون پاس کر کے اسے ملک سے بھگا دیا
YOU ARE QADIANI

Saboo

یہ جنگ اسرائیل اور فلسطین کی نہیں، بلکہ سائنس / ٹیکنالوجی اور جہالت کی ہے۔ ایک طرف مسلمان ہیں جنہوں نے قسم کھائی ہوئی ہے کہ انہوں نے ازل سے ابد تک جاہل رہنا ہے، صرف اور صرف بچے پیدا کرکے دنیا میں آلودگی بڑھانی ہے دوسری طرف وہ لوگ ہیں جو دنیا کو کھوجتے ہیں، سائنس اور ٹیکنالوجی کے میدان میں نت نئی دریافتیں کرتے ہیں، نئی نئی ایجادات کرتے ہیں۔۔ مسلمان صرف ان کی ایجاد کی ہوئی پراڈکٹس استعمال کرتے ہیں، کوئی نئی دریافت ، ان کے کھاتے میں نہیں ہے۔ یہ صرف بچوں کے ڈھیر لگا لگا کر سمجھ رہے ہیں کہ دنیا فتح کرلیں گے۔ جبکہ حقیقت یہ ہے کہ ان کی اس جاہلانہ پالیسی کی وجہ سے دنیا بھر سے یہ جوتے کھارہے ہیں۔ پوری دنیا میں اس وقت مسلمانوں کی ٹکے برابر عزت نہیں ہے۔ مسلمانوں کو جتنے بھی جوتے پڑرہے ہیں یہ ان کی اپنی علم دشمنی کی وجہ سے پڑرہے ہیں، اس پر انہیں رونا یا واویلہ نہیں کرنا چاہئے۔۔ یہ ان کے کرموں کی سزا ہے۔۔
تو چلو پہلے چین چلتے ہیں علم حاصل کرنے….پھر یہودیوں سے بھی
نبٹ لیتے ہیں…...اب اس میں کیا
?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
this is political forum , but whenever the people get opportunity they abuse Ahmadies as much as they can. I am just posting here on reaction . I never start any thread on religion here and personally think that it shouldnt allow on a political forum. If someone call me yahudi agent or something like that then just to answer them I have to post these links. Did I start that ?? I know whether I am force to do the donations or not. Its my choice what I do and I am answerable to ALLAH whatever I do.
I know you didn't start it, but I have a strict aversion to clergy from any denomination, specially people who make false claims of being khalifahs. Anyways, you do you.