فواد چودھری کی اسدطوراور احسن اقبال کیلئےانگریزی خط کےاردو ترجمے کی درخواست

4fawadtarjamaoffertoahsaniqbal.jpg

وفاقی وزیر احسن اقبال اور صحافی اسد طور نے ایک طویل انگریزی خط شیئر کیا جو کہ پی ٹی آئی امریکا کی تنظیم کی جانب سے ایک ایسی لابی فرم سے متعلق ہے جس کا کام پارٹیز کے درمیان تعلقات کار اور میڈیا میں راہیں ہموار کرنا ہے۔

اس خط کو بنیاد بنا کر وفاقی وزیر احسن اقبال نے عمران خان اور پی ٹی آئی پر طنز کے نشتر برسائے اور کہا کہ شرم تم کو مگر نہیں آتی! قوم میں امریکہ کیخلاف سازش تھیوری گھڑ کے ہیجان پیدا کیا ہوا ہے خود امریکہ سے ترلوں اور معافیوں پہ اترا ہوا ہے۔

انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ پہلے ایلچی بھیجے، پھر سفیر سے خود منت سماجت کی اور اب lobbyist رکھ کے معافی تلافی پہ کام ہو رہا ہے۔ اس کپتان کے کتنے چہرے ہیں کمپیوٹر بھی پریشان ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1557993477425725440
جبکہ دوسری جانب صحافی و وی لاگر اسد علی طور نے بھی تنقید کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ جو پارٹی یہاں ایبسولوٹلی ناٹ اور امریکاکی مداخلت کا رونا رو رہی ہے اس نے امریکا میں ایک لابسٹ کی مدد لے لی ہے تاکہ بائیڈن انتظامیہ سے تعلقات کی راہ ہموار ہو سکے، دوسرے الفاظ میں عمران خان امریکا سے کہہ رہے ہیں کہ مجھے معافی دے دو۔

جس پر تنقید کرتے ہوئے سابق وفاقی وزیر اور رہنما تحریک انصاف فواد چودھری نے کہا کہ میں نے کاغذات کے اردو ترجمے کیلئے کہا ہے تا کہ لائق فائق صحافی اور وزراء کو سمجھ آ سکے کہ یہ لابی فرم نہیں ہے بلکہ میڈیا ریلیشن شپ کی فرم ہے جو تحریک انصاف کی امریکا تنظیم نے میڈیا میں اپنے نقطہ نظر کو اجاگر کرنے کیلئے انگیج کی ہے، ان کمپنیز کا کام ہوتا ہے کہ وہ میڈیا اور پارٹی میں تعلقات کار بنائیں۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1557998604027043842

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After so many years, you still could not understand ?
Yes. I have failed in that.

What confuses me is when you call nawaz brave lion but his actions are the opposite of a brave lion. My simple brain can’t reconcile there two items into one. I’m afraid my PL is non-existent ?

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes. I have failed in that.

What confuses me is when you call nawaz brave lion but his actions are the opposite of a brave lion. My simple brain can’t reconcile there two items into one. I’m afraid my PL is non-existent ?
You know that I am always exploring what makes you (as Imrani) different from me (as Purwari). And i always try to take you imranis out of this illusion. NS is not a brave lion, but I have not seen IK showing any bravery as well. Your Phsudi (پھسڈی) leader was very brave when he ran away to bunni gala and did not dare to D chowk because he could get some kicks on a22. Same thing he did on Nov-2/2016 when he was bringing 2 million people in Islamabad.
So far I have not seen any bravery from him. We have yet to see how he will behave when he will be thrown into jail for fake cases with zero proceedings to find any resolution.
And for your kind info IK himself sent him out on the tip of 50 Rs. This whole thing (of coming or not coming back) is just for the entertainment is for his monkeys. He will come back when Abaa Jee tells him. After all he has also done the crimes against Abaa Jee which IK has been doing lately.

surfer

You know that I am always exploring what makes you (as Imrani) different from me (as Purwari). And i always try to take you imranis out of this illusion. NS is not a brave lion, but I have not seen IK showing any bravery as well. Your Phsudi (پھسڈی) leader was very brave when he ran away to bunni gala and did not dare to D chowk because he could get some kicks on a22. Same thing he did on Nov-2/2016 when he was bringing 2 million people in Islamabad.
So far I have not seen any bravery from him. We have yet to see how he will behave when he will be thrown into jail for fake cases with zero proceedings to find any resolution.
And for your kind info IK himself sent him out on the tip of 50 Rs. This whole thing (of coming or not coming back) is just for the entertainment is for his monkeys. He will come back when Abaa Jee tells him. After all he has also done
Raja bhai, I'm very happy today. I've been trying to tell you that Nawaz is not a brave lion for ages. Finally you have opened your mind and seen the truth and agreed with me. I guess its true what they say, perseverance pays ?. So thank you for that.

As for IK being brave, I never said he was. But I also said that long marches and dharnas are not a good strategy, especially after we saw it fail in 2014 by PTI and 2019 by JUF and this year by PPP and PDM. However, none of them faced tear gas and shelling and road blocks like PTI did in May 2022. So you need to compare apples with apples. It was an effort to even get to ISB, I doubt PMLN or PPP could have done it if they were in that position. Personally I think it was a good thing PTI did not advance to Dchokh to avoid further bloodshed.....we all know what Rana Sanaullah's plan was.

Saying that, I'm sure you will recall many PMLN reps (Uzma Bhukari, Hina Prevaiz, etc) saying that IK will run away to London after VNC. Well, he didn't...

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Raja bhai, I'm very happy today. I've been trying to tell you that Nawaz is not a brave lion for ages. Finally you have opened your mind and seen the truth and agreed with me. I guess its true what they say, perseverance pays ?. So thank you for that.

As for IK being brave, I never said he was. But I also said that long marches and dharnas are not a good strategy, especially after we saw it fail in 2014 by PTI and 2019 by JUF and this year by PPP and PDM. However, none of them faced tear gas and shelling and road blocks like PTI did in May 2022. So you need to compare apples with apples. It was an effort to even get to ISB, I doubt PMLN or PPP could have done it if they were in that position. Personally I think it was a good thing PTI did not advance to Dchokh to avoid further bloodshed.....we all know what Rana Sanaullah's plan was.

Saying that, I'm sure you will recall many PMLN reps (Uzma Bhukari, Hina Prevaiz, etc) saying that IK will run away to London after VNC. Well, he didn't...
Ooo man you just needed that statement from me and you spent years. You should have asked me and I could have watered that fire which just gutted you from inside ☹️
You read everything but missed saying that IK himself took 50 Rs tip and let him go.

surfer

Ooo man you just needed that statement from me and you spent years. You should have asked me and I could have watered that fire which just gutted you from inside ☹️
You read everything but missed saying that IK himself took 50 Rs tip and let him go.
LOL, now I'm thinking you just said that to get rid of me, and you dont really believe it ?
It's ok, I know in the inside you, and majority of PMLN supporters know that nawaz is a coward.

Yup, you're right, IK letting NS go abroad was a big blunder, especially when everyone else knew he was lying about his "illness". Anyway, it doesn't matter now, because the doctors in London have worked miracles and nawaz is all fir and healthy to return in Sept ?