قربانی کے جانور میں یہ نشانیاں نظرآئیں تو جانور مت خریدیں

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Listen to this Punjabi ignorant mother fucker. We are in the 21 century and we are being told how to buy an animal for sacrifice.
Supposedly God is the one who makes everything. A so called defect in an animal is God given ( supposedly). Why would God care?
First, this whole business of sacrifice is old and outdated. Second, Its better to spend the same money and feed the poor and hungry. The wastage during this ritual of Qurbani is just criminal.
There a a few people I would like to sacrifice but they have defects like Zardari, Nawaz, Shabaz their whole family. Then I would fuck their women.
Visit the nearest mental hospital you need treatment you are mentally retard.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Listen to this Punjabi ignorant mother fucker. We are in the 21 century and we are being told how to buy an animal for sacrifice.
Supposedly God is the one who makes everything. A so called defect in an animal is God given ( supposedly). Why would God care?
First, this whole business of sacrifice is old and outdated. Second, Its better to spend the same money and feed the poor and hungry. The wastage during this ritual of Qurbani is just criminal.
There a a few people I would like to sacrifice but they have defects like Zardari, Nawaz, Shabaz their whole family. Then I would fuck their women.
You are gone totally mental, you piece of shit.