Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اگر اس عوام کو یہ پتا ہوتا تو
نواز کدو شوباز سائکو بلو کھسرا مریم فراڈ
ان کے لیڈر ہوتے -
کیوں بیچاروں کا مذاق اڑاتے ہو ان کو تعلیم کی ضرورت ہے
پٹرول کی نہیں

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan is full of Mafias. Sugar Mafia, Wheat Mafia, land Mafia…. This is all thanks to Zardari and Nawazoo.
I am not surprised I mean 40 years is a lot of time, Low IQ breed son of shreef dlala and Zardari took 40 years but average IQ person could have done this in 2 years. ??

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
The PTI govt is weird. They first create an issue, then show adamancy that we will not bow down and soon after they kneel down. Lot of such latest examples are strewn everywhere. In this case also the made a promise with Petroleum Dealers to meet their demands by or before Nov 5 and then sat on its promise as usual. Now when the petroleum dealers actually went on strike, the acceded to al their demands. Why PTI govt didn't meet their demands yesterday so that this strike could have been avoided.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
The PTI govt is weird. They first create an issue, then show adamancy that we will not bow down and soon after they kneel down. Lot of such latest examples are strewn everywhere. In this case also the made a promise with Petroleum Dealers to meet their demands by or before Nov 5 and then sat on its promise as usual. Now when the petroleum dealers actually went on strike, the acceded to al their demands. Why PTI govt didn't meet their demands yesterday so that this strike could have been avoided.

and then they whine that our good results don't get \appreciated by public

first they make a big mess and upon little correction want credit

Choudhry ji

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why do our channels hype issues ? back to one month petrol was vanished for 3 weeks i UK ... No bakwas on channels no panic in public people used buses and cycles .Petrol was only sold to NHS Staff & ambulances . Suppliers negotiated with Govt not Govt with suppliers because no panic among public .But not possible in Pakistan . I do realize that public transport is not very good but manageable .