لانگ مارچ کی اجازت نہیں دے رہے

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
i am not a part of PTI.. i am a civilian.. suppressed by the system... my forefathers were suppressed by colonial system and nothing has changed since 1947.. its the same supression... first by farangi, and now by ghulaman e farang
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, But why civilians were quite for past 40 years, again to make real change we need to show with our actions what we are looking for also we need to take hold of our country rather then looking for any leaders, every one can make change as long as we know our powers and our rights.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, But why civilians were quite for past 40 years, again to make real change we need to show with our actions what we are looking for also we need to take hold of our country rather then looking for any leaders, every one can make change as long as we know our powers and our rights.
i support every right person irrespective of party... PTI lotas were are and will always be the worst politicians... pmln has nothing to showcase, not even a single person, some good people in ANP (such as ameer haider hooti irrespective of his corruption he still did a lot for Mardan) but most of the politicians are bad...

i am against this system.. it is designed to favour the rich, the powerful and the corrupt.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
i support every right person irrespective of party... PTI lotas were are and will always be the worst politicians... pmln has nothing to showcase, not even a single person, some good people in ANP (such as ameer haider hooti irrespective of his corruption he still did a lot for Mardan) but most of the politicians are bad...

i am against this system.. it is designed to favour the rich, the powerful and the corrupt.
Exactly this is what I am trying to explain, Rich and elite will never let this country prosper, So we need to wake up and promote educated common people for leadership or to send them to the parliament because only these educated common people will turn the table around.

stranger

apni wasiat ker le ke teri beti tere baad kis ke hisay main aay gi.. qabar ki fiker na ker... tujhay modi rasm o riwaj ke mutabiq jalaya jaay ga or teri arthian toilet main baha di jaain gi

mughals

zardari and shareefs already have moved their luggage out to dubai and UK. they are now in the country for dihari

samisam

ہوشیار پوری گشتی کے بچے ہوشیار پور کے چکلے والی کی حرامئ اولاد منشیات فراڈیا ماڈل ٹاؤن کے شہیدوں عورتوں اور بچوں کا قاتل اور باجوے امریکہ کے پالتو کا یہ کالا رانا کنجر منشیات فروش پالتو کتا سمجھتا ہے کہ یہ عوام کو دبا لے گا تو یہ اسکی اور اسکو اپنا پالتو بنا کر عوام پر چھوڑنے والے باجوے کی بھول ہے

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
اسلام آباد میں دھرنے پہ ہمیشہ کے لئے پابندی لگا دینا چاہیئے۔

حکومت کے غیر قانونی گرانے پر پہلے ہمیشہ کے لیے پابندی لگائی جائے! اس سے اسلام آباد میں دھرنے پر خود بخود پابندی لگ جائے گی۔

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Allah maf karay..Check the arrogance of Mayrum..Itna takabbar...She also ordering Judges that don't dare to take any action.notice against them..She behave like she is Mafia Don Queen.
Allah swt Takabbar ko sakht na pasand karta ha..Kaheen in ka end tu nahi anay wala?
Ye tu Army..Judiciary sab ki Maan Behan aik kar dey gein agar in ko thora sa bhi aur time mil gia..