لاہور این اے133ضمنی الیکشن،پی ٹی آئی اور ن لیگ میں سے کس کی پوزیشن بہتر ہے؟

deathchallenger

MPA (400+ posts)
Lahore se PTI ko koi seat nahi milegi ab. Unfortunately bohat bura haal ker diya hai Buzadar ne. No cleaning, no rule of law and inflation at its peak. PTI won't win a single seat in future from Lahore.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lahore se PTI ko koi seat nahi milegi ab. Unfortunately bohat bura haal ker diya hai Buzadar ne. No cleaning, no rule of law and inflation at its peak. PTI won't win a single seat in future from Lahore.
Lahoriyo ne pehle konsa votes diya tha. 80% lahore ma pmlun jeetee thee. Patwariyon ka shahar hai ye, ye shahar maraat yafta tabqon ka shahar ha jo is mulk ki fouj bearucracy judges media k ladlay hain.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lahoriyo ne pehle konsa votes diya tha. 80% lahore ma pmlun jeetee thee. Patwariyon ka shahar hai ye, ye shahar maraat yafta tabqon ka shahar ha jo is mulk ki fouj bearucracy judges media k ladlay hain.
bhai kaesay vote deen PTI ko Lahore ke sefaye tak tu hoye nai in say

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai kaesay vote deen PTI ko Lahore ke sefaye tak tu hoye nai in say
Mere bhai bilkul nahi do vote. Kisne kaha hai vote do. Ma bat kar raha hon 2013 aur 2018 k election ki. Apne us waqt vote nahi diya tha. Jab us waqt vote nahi diya to ab kia do gay. Us waqt to pti ki hakumat nahi thee na to roads ka zikar kiun. Dusree bat ye k app noon league k supporter lagte ho to ap vote pmln ko dogay kiunk pehle bhi de chukay ho. Umeed karta hon samjh gaye honge.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mere bhai bilkul nahi do vote. Kisne kaha hai vote do. Ma bat kar raha hon 2013 aur 2018 k election ki. Apne us waqt vote nahi diya tha. Jab us waqt vote nahi diya to ab kia do gay. Us waqt to pti ki hakumat nahi thee na to roads ka zikar kiun. Dusree bat ye k app noon league k supporter lagte ho to ap vote pmln ko dogay kiunk pehle bhi de chukay ho. Umeed karta hon samjh gaye honge.
is mulk ke barbadi main kafi bara hath blind supporters ka hai noon kay patwari ppp kay jiyala aur PTI kay plastic kay insafians/youthias aur app be inhe main say aik ho niklo is blind following say and open your eyes

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Leave alone NA-133, PMLN is head & shoulders above PTI even in NA-125 ( a constituency that includes DHA & Cantt).

Any Youthia can save my present post and show me when the results of next elections are announced. PTI will be wiped out from Punjab and Karachi, and will be reduced in KP too. PMLN will reclaim Punjab with thunder, MQM will reclaim Karachi, and JUI & ANP will recover some of their lost ground in KP. However, PTI may still form KP government, albeit with simple majority only.

Siberite

Leave alone NA-133, PMLN is head & shoulders above PTI even in NA-125 ( a constituency that includes DHA & Cantt).

Any Youthia can save my present post and show me when the results of next elections are announced. PTI will be wiped out from Punjab and Karachi, and will be reduced in KP too. PMLN will reclaim Punjab with thunder, MQM will reclaim Karachi, and JUI & ANP will recover some of their lost ground in KP. However, PTI may still form KP government, albeit with simple majority only.
Husain Bhai, wo harami konsay achay hain . We are doomed .

Hussain1967

Husain Bhai, wo harami konsay achay hain . We are doomed .
They are as corrupt as PPP, PTI, or any other political party of Pakistan. However, they are better than PTI on two fronts. One, they don’t lease their government to Army. Two, they are much more competent in running the government. Pakistan’s biggest issue is the structural flaw in its democracy and biggest reason is Army and intelligence agencies. IK himself outsourced everything to Army/ISI and now want to get back some space. To get his space back, he will have to go to public and come back to government with pure public support ( not with the support of Army as he did from 2013-2018).

I can give you many examples about competency of PMLN but here I will give you only one as it is the most recent. Dengue fever is rampant in Punjab, particularly in bigger cities like Lahore and Rawalpindi. All government hospitals are full with Dengue patients and private hospitals are too getting rush of Dengue patients. We all know how Shehbaz Sharif fought Dengue when it first broke in 2010 or 2011. Punjab government then made strict SOPs to tackle this disease and government would be extra vigilant from mid September to mid November ( a weather suitable for Dengue mosquito). But, Buzdar’s government is under the influence of some heavy drug.
Bubber Shair

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
is mulk ke barbadi main kafi bara hath blind supporters ka hai noon kay patwari ppp kay jiyala aur PTI kay plastic kay insafians/youthias aur app be inhe main say aik ho niklo is blind following say and open your eyes
Not a PTI supporter but yes I am choosing less devil. If I have to choose amongst pti pmln ppp. Unfortunately I will choose pti. Mujhay ye batayo hakumat ko hata kar kisko lana hai? Shareefon ko? Ya bhutto better hai? Plz guide.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are as corrupt as PPP, PTI, or any other political party of Pakistan. However, they are better than PTI on two fronts. One, they don’t lease their government to Army. Two, they are much more competent in running the government. Pakistan’s biggest issue is the structural flaw in its democracy and biggest reason is Army and intelligence agencies. IK himself outsourced everything to Army/ISI and now want to get back some space. To get his space back, he will have to go to public and come back to government with pure public support ( not with the support of Army as he did from 2013-2018).

I can give you many examples about competency of PMLN but here I will give you only one as it is the most recent. Dengue fever is rampant in Punjab, particularly in bigger cities like Lahore and Rawalpindi. All government hospitals are full with Dengue patients and private hospitals are too getting rush of Dengue patients. We all know how Shehbaz Sharif fought Dengue when it first broke in 2010 or 2011. Punjab government then made strict SOPs to tackle this disease and government would be extra vigilant from mid September to mid November ( a weather suitable for Dengue mosquito). But, Buzdar’s government is under the influence of some heavy drug.
Bubber Shair
Might be in your view Pmln is better because you might live in Punjab. Ask this question to pushtun they will tell you pti is better. Karachi walas might be divided between mqm and pti. Sindhis belive ppp is better. Its just your point of view that pmln is better because you might be from punjab.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bubber Shair
Baich liya ap ny apna churan, ab ghar jao. Sari samaj agayi hai hamain. Supporter to political parties ky hotay hain, par lagta hai app ky to dady hain Sharif sahb. Please meri baat ka mind na kijye ga.