لاہور جناح ہسپتال کاڈاکٹر ساتھی خواتین ڈاکٹرز کی نازیباویڈیوز بناتا رہا

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This man looks like a crook and criminal.
My Question is that besides the photoshop that he did if he is having other naked pictures how did he get them, where were those females when he took these pictures? Why were they naked?

Revoke his license, hang this bas**** but these are legit questions and there should be answers to them as well.
Anyhow it is Lahore court so we know that 99.99% he will be out showing victory sign soon, he will be worshipped by the bitches of the riches sitting in LHC.
A very straight case of Usman Mirza is pending decision, in which he is caught harassing, sexually molesting a young couple with his friends. But he is moving from court to court as a VIP for the same bitches.

Aslan

Pakistan should setup a national criminal database.Records of all convicted criminals should be stored in this database.Anyone who has a criminal record should not get a job,bank loan,allowed to stand in elections or allowed to go abroad.This may deter people from committing crimes.In China they have a social credit system.They don’t allow people to use airlines,subway stations etc.In UK they also have a criminal records register.

Conservative liberal

Senator (1k+ posts)
This man looks like a crook and criminal.
My Question is that besides the photoshop that he did if he is having other naked pictures how did he get them, where were those females when he took these pictures? Why were they naked?

Revoke his license, hang this bas**** but these are legit questions and there should be answers to them as well.
Anyhow it is Lahore court so we know that 99.99% he will be out showing victory sign soon, he will be worshipped by the bitches of the riches sitting in LHC.
A very straight case of Usman Mirza is pending decision, in which he is caught harassing, sexually molesting a young couple with his friends. But he is moving from court to court as a VIP for the same bitches.
yeah exactly that's what I was also wondering, how have he got those videos? I mean female doctors work with all dignity and prestige, how can he make compromising video's and also in a hospital?

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
شکل سے یہ بھی جیک دی کلر یعنی نور مقدم کے قاتل کا بھائی ہی لگتا ہے

Xiggs

His medical license should be revoked immediately.
Life ban to practice medicine.
Initiation of criminal proceedings.
Exemplary punishment.
He is highly skilled at making voyeur videos, thus will get hired at 10 times his salary by PMLN media cell, where his skills would be put to 'good, lucrative use'. Nani khud isko lene puhanch jayegi.

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
le bhai is harami ne 50 ghar ujaar diye... is kanjar ki nunu ko kaat dia jaaye...
Kaatna ghalt hey....es ku paker ker shykenjey mein crush ker dena chaheye......lekin...ye Pakistan hey....abhi 1-2 din mein aiaye gaa ke ye sub ghulat ilzamaat hein......kion ke Pakistani Doctors ne apanee PECHWAREY ku bechana hey