Senator (1k+ posts)
بابائے قوم سے ہم شرمندہ ہیں

????
اس خط میں لکھا گیا ایک ایک لفظ حق ہے

Ek49nCXWkAENgaH

Ek49mzfW0AA4ZNm

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)
اس سے بھی بڑا المیہ یہ ہے ۔۔ جو میڈیائی دانشور کہہ رہے ہیں ۔۔ "" قبر پر ووٹ کو عزت دو کا نعرہ کوئی ایسی بات نہیں ہے قابل معافی ہے"" ویسے یہ وہ لوگ ہیں جو ڈگریاں حاصل کرکے بھی جاہل ابن جاہل ہیں _ نعرہ لگانے والے اور ہمائیت کرنے والوں پر بھی لعنت اللہ ان کو ذلیل و رسوا کرے

?

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Qabar per siasi naara koi bari baat ni hai, lakin Aik Corrupt baap ki corrupt beti k 2 number husband ko pakarna ghatia herkat ha.

Jo Qoum apne Qaid E Azam ki izzat ni kar sakti, wo kuch b ni kar sakti. Total media is why they took Safdar at 4 am in morning.

Aesi ghatia Quom p lakh baar lanaat.

P.S i am standing infront of mirror and doing Lanat to myself.

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)
اصل سوال پہ کوئی نہی آرہا۔ سوال یہ ہے کہ قائداعظم کے مزار کے احاطہ میں نعرے بازی اور ہلڑ بازی کے خلاف قانون موجود اور سزا تجویز ہے۔ تو پھر ایف آئی آر کیوں درج نہ ہوئی۔
جس نے بھی آئی جی کو گھر جا کے یا گھر سے اٹھایا میرا سلام ہے اسکو۔

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
اصل سوال پہ کوئی نہی آرہا۔ سوال یہ ہے کہ قائداعظم کے مزار کے احاطہ میں نعرے بازی اور ہلڑ بازی کے خلاف قانون موجود اور سزا تجویز ہے۔ تو پھر ایف آئی آر کیوں درج نہ ہوئی۔
جس نے بھی آئی جی کو گھر جا کے یا گھر سے اٹھایا میرا سلام ہے اسکو۔
Bhai agar saza hai to kidher hai. Abi tak kisi ne quote kiu ni kari saza. PTI walay b so rahay hain, Gov b so rae hai.
Sara Sindh Kuttay inssan Safdar se sharminda hai but Quid e Azam se koi sharminda ni. PM Sindh Apne province me Quid e Azam ki izzat ni rakh sakay wo aur kia kre ga.

Lanat aesi Siyasat p aur aese siyasat karne walon p.

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai agar saza hai to kidher hai. Abi tak kisi ne quote kiu ni kari saza. PTI walay b so rahay hain, Gov b so rae hai.
Sara Sindh Kuttay inssan Safdar se sharminda hai but Quid e Azam se koi sharminda ni. PM Sindh Apne province me Quid e Azam ki izzat ni rakh sakay wo aur kia kre ga.

سب اٹھارویں ترمیم کے نیچے لیٹے ہوئے ہیں۔ افسوس ہوتا ہے دل جلتا ہے۔

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
گدھے پر 20 سال کتابیں لادے رکھنے سے وہ عالم نہیں بن سکتا، بس یہی ان حرام خوروں کا المیہ ہے۔ دو نمبر کی کمائی سے تعلیمی اسناد خریدی جاسکتی ہیں، مگر یہ ڈگریاں یہ سندیں ان حیوانوں کو انسان ثابت نہیں کرسکتیں۔کہیں کالے کوٹوں والے حیوان قانون کا لبادہ اوڑھے انسانیت کو روند رہے ہوتے ہیں تو کہیں بھیڑیئے مسیحائی کی چادر اوڑھےانسانیت کو بھمبھوڑ رہے ہوتے ہیں۔
اس سے بھی بڑا المیہ یہ ہے ۔۔ جو میڈیائی دانشور کہہ رہے ہیں ۔۔ "" قبر پر ووٹ کو عزت دو کا نعرہ کوئی ایسی بات نہیں ہے قابل معافی ہے"" ویسے یہ وہ لوگ ہیں جو ڈگریاں حاصل کرکے بھی جاہل ابن جاہل ہیں _ نعرہ لگانے والے اور ہمائیت کرنے والوں پر بھی لعنت اللہ ان کو ذلیل و رسوا کرے

?

Scorpionpak

Councller (250+ posts)

?
روزہ رسول پر لوگ نعرے تو کیا گالیاں بھی دے دیتے ہیں - رانا ثنا :(

Scorpionpak

Councller (250+ posts)

روزہ رسول پر لوگ نعرے تو کیا گالیاں بھی دے دیتے ہیں - رانا ثنا

Scorpionpak

Councller (250+ posts)
Qabar per siasi naara koi bari baat ni hai, lakin Aik Corrupt baap ki corrupt beti k 2 number husband ko pakarna ghatia herkat ha.

Jo Qoum apne Qaid E Azam ki izzat ni kar sakti, wo kuch b ni kar sakti. Total media is why they took Safdar at 4 am in morning.

Aesi ghatia Quom p lakh baar lanaat.

P.S i am standing infront of mirror and doing Lanat to myself.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
jis ne galian di usko Saudi Gov pakray. PTI un sab ko ban karay. instead of quoting Rana, just analyze both situations. Entirely different.
There people are chanting someone. Not any PTI leader(Roza Rasool scene)
Here leader of political party is leading this bulshit on Quid Mazar.

gorgias

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1The Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar (Protection and Maintenance) Ordinance, 1971

ORDINANCE NO. XXVII of 1971​

[14th October, 1971]​

An Ordinance to provide for the protection and maintenance of the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar.

WHEREAS it is expedient to provide for the protection and maintenance of the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar and for the prevention of acts derogatory to the sanctity thereof;

NOW, THEREFORE in pursuance of the Proclamation-of the 25th day of March, 1969, read with the Provisional Constitution Order, and in exercise of all powers enabling him in that behalf, the President is pleased to make and promulgate the following Ordinance:---

1. Short title and commencement.—(1) This Ordinance may be called the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar (Protection and Maintenance) Ordinance, 1971.

(2) It shall come into force at once.

2[2. In this Ordinance, unless there is anything repugnant in the subject or context,---

(a) ”Peripheral Area” means the land admeasuring seventy-one acres or thereabout sitrated outside the grilled boundary wall referred to in clause (b), as described in the plan set out in the Schedule; and

(b) ”Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar” means the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar at Karachi and the plots of land and structures appurtenant thereto admeasuring sixty-one acres or thereabout surrounded by a grilled boundary wall].

3. Declaration of Mazar as historical monument. It is hereby declared that the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar is an historical monument of national importance.

4. Mazar to vest in Federal Government. Notwithstanding anything contained in any other law for the time being in force or in any trust deed or other instrument, the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar 3[and the Peripheral Area] shall vest in the 4[Federal Government].

5. Maintenance of Mazar.—(1) The Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar 2[and the Peripheral Area] shall, on and from such date as the 4[Federal Government] may, by notification in the official Gazette, specify in this behalf, be maintained 3[; and the affair relating thereto shall be managed,] by such person, or body or authority as may be specified in the notification, in accordance with such general or special instructions as the 4[Federal Government] may issue from time to time.

(2) All expenditure on the maintenance of the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar shall be met from out of the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar Fund which shall consist of,---

(a) the balance in the Quaid-i-Azam’s Memorial Fund in existence immediately before the commencement of this Ordinance which shall upon such commencement be transferred to that Fund;

(b) such donations or grants as the 4[Federal Government] may make to it from time to time;

1Validated by the Validation of Laws Act, I975 (63 of 1975), s. 2 and Sch., .

2Subs, by the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar (Protection and Maintenance) (Amdt.) Act, 1976 (46 of 1976), s. 2 for section 2.

3Ins.ibid., ss. 3 and 4.

4See foot-note..1, page 558, supra.

(c) such contributions or donations as may be made to it by any person;

(d) any income derived from any property belonging to, or forming part of, the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar or from any investment of moneys in the Fund 1[; and]

2[(e) any income, profit of gain realised, accrued or derived from the Peripheral Area and any property thereon vesting in the Federal Government.]

6. Meetings, etc. prohibited. No person shall organise, convene or take part in any meeting or demonstration or procession or engage in political activity of any kind within the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar or within a distance of ten feet from the outer boundary thereof.

7. Entry into Mazar with weapon, etc. No person shall enter the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar with any weapon, instrument or other article which can be used as a weapon of offence or for causing injury or damage to any person or property.

8. Sanctity of Mazar. No person shall do any act or behave in any manner which is or tends to be derogatory to the sanctity and dignity of the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar.

9. Causing damage to Mazar. No person shall, except for carrying out any repair or improvement in the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar under property, authority, destroy, damage, alter, injure, deface or multilate the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar or any part thereof or scribble, write, or engrave any inscription or sign on any part of the Mazar.

10. Penalty, etc.___(1) Whoever contravenes any of the provisions of this Ordinance shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both.

(2) An offence punishable under this Ordinance shall be tried in a summary way in accordance with the provisions contained in sections 262 to 265 of the Code of Criminal procedure, 1898 (Act V of 1898).

1Subs. by the Quaid-i-Azam’s Mazar (Protection and Maintenance) (Amdt.) Act, 1976 (46 of 1976), s. 4, for full-stop.

2New CI. (e) added ibid.,

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sick Khan is scared of Maryam,he needs excuses to punish her to satisfy his sadist behaviour,for a small thing Potians has raised the sky.these potians r the same who raised slogans in Khana Kabah,these fuking kafirs.

hello

جب کسی کے باپ کی توہین یا اس کی قبر کی بے حرمتی کی جائے تو فورا اس کی عزت ناموس کے لیے اس کا بیٹا سامنے آتا ہے لیکن افسوس ہے قائد اعظم کا کوئی بیٹا نہیں جو سامنے آتا اور تاڑر صاحب نے بیٹا ہونے کا ثبوت دیا باقی ہم لوگ صرف باتیں کرتے رہ گئے سہی لکھا ہوتا ہے گاڑیوں کے پیچھے ہارن دینا منع ہے کیونکہ قوم سو رہی ہے پی ٹی آئی سمیت مجھے سب پر دکھ ہوا سب اپنی سیاست میں مگن ہیں پی ٹی آئی کو چاہیے تھا ایک بڑا جلسہ کراچی میں اعلان کرتی اور سب کو کہتی قائد کے سپوت زندہ ہیں اور یہ ایک زندہ قوم ہے جو اپنے محسنوں کو فراموش نہیں کرتی

disgusted

There are laws which cover every crime. The problem is implementation. Institutions have been so thoroughly corrupted that it is difficult to nab a culprit. The judiciary is the biggest hurdle in implementing law. Where else in the world would a chief justice ask for the guarantee of the life surety for 72 hrs of an individual. It was asked for by Athar bin sooar wo dallah. Where else would the court reduce the bonds from 7 billion to 50 rupees and let a convicted criminal escape knowing fully well that the scion of a pimp of Amritsar will not return. Where else would a woman be allowed bail after being sentenced to 7 yrs in jail because she is is fragile and dainty and cannot withstand the rigors of a 7 star jail. The judiciary and the high priced lawyers are the biggest subverters of justice. A very famous quote: You cannot make a person honest by an act of law but you have to appeal to his conscience. Absence of conscience is what makes a person want to become a lawyer.