لندن بیٹھک میں اہم تعیناتی پر مشاورت ہوئی،فیصلہ بھی ہوگیا، عارف حمید بھٹی

arifhi11h12.jpg

سینئر تجزیہ کار عارف حمید بھٹی نے انکشا ف کیا ہے کہ لندن میں مسلم لیگ ن کے بڑوں کی ملاقات میں نومبر کے مہینے میں ہونے والی ایک تعیناتی پر گفتگو ہوئی ہے۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق نجی خبررساں ادارے جی این این کے پروگرام"خبرہے" میں خصوصی گفتگو کرتے ہوئے عارف حمید بھٹی نے کہا کہ میں کھل کر یہ بات نہیں کرسکتا مگر اتنا ضرور کہوں گا کہ نواز شریف نے جو موجودہ وزیراعظم اور کابینہ ارکان کو لندن طلب کرکے ایک ملاقات کی ہے اس میں نومبر کے مہینے کی خاص ڈسکشن ہوئی ہے۔

انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ اس اجلاس میں نومبر کے مہینے میں ہونے والی تعیناتی پر بات ہوئی، جنرل فیض حمید سے متعلق بھی گفتگو کی گئی اور آرمی چیف کا بھی ذکر ہوا، اس کے ساتھ ساتھ ایک اور جنرل کا بھی ذکر ہوا ، یہ جنرل صاحب گزشتہ دنوں میں کافی متحرک بھی نظر آرہے تھے۔

عارف حمید بھٹی نے انکشاف کیا کہ اسحاق ڈار کے گھرہونے والے اس اجلاس میں یہ ساری مشاورت ایک سوچی سمجھی اسکیم کے تحت کی گئی،اس ملاقات میں ڈی جی آئی ایس آئی صاحب ، آپ کا بھی ذکر اس اہم ملاقات میں ہوا تھا آپ چاہیں تو میری خبر کو چیک کرلیں۔

Daanish

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Everyone in Pakistan almost knows the most notorious character of the East Pakistan incidence.....
As a history student when I compare him with general Bajwa, unfortunately, I find general Bajwa hundred times worse than general Yahya....General Yahya was the consequence of a chain of events and mismangements which started with Muhammad Ali Bogra...
While General Bajwa is an instigator and a traitor who is likely to cause (God Forbid) many times more havoc and a loss to the nation....
Just in the last two months the country is about to bankrupt...
If this traitor succeeds, with most corrupt people of the country in power.... They will bring more loans and debt causing and forcing the Pakistanies to bend on their knees to all the conditions...mainly, giving up nuclear capability and losing Balochistan....
May Allah protect all of us from the evils!

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Everyone in Pakistan almost knows the most notorious character of the East Pakistan incidence.....
As a history student when I compare him with general Bajwa, unfortunately, I find general Bajwa hundred times worse than general Yahya....General Yahya was the consequence of a chain of events and mismangements which started with Muhammad Ali Bogra...
While General Bajwa is an instigator and a traitor who is likely to cause (God Forbid) many times more havoc and a loss to the nation....
Just in the last two months the country is about to bankrupt...
If this traitor succeeds, with most corrupt people of the country in power.... They will bring more loans and debt causing and forcing the Pakistanies to bend on their knees to all the conditions...mainly, giving up nuclear capability and losing Balochistan....
May Allah protect all of us from the evils!
For bankruptcy it takes time but in two weeks there will be no electricity and no petrol/diesel. There have been no rains and the chor govt has no money to order an oil tanker.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
نوا ز شریف کا ساڈا بندہ باجوہ اور ندیم انجم ہے اور اب وہ نیا آرمی چیف بھی ساڈا بندا لانے کی مشاور ت کررہے ہیں باجوے ندیم امریکہ کے ساتھ مل کر ساڈا بندہ لارہے ہیں کاش کبھی پاکستان کا بندہ بھی آجاتا جو صرف پاکستان کا سوچے
کاش

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نوا ز شریف کا ساڈا بندہ باجوہ اور ندیم انجم ہے اور اب وہ نیا آرمی چیف بھی ساڈا بندا لانے کی مشاور ت کررہے ہیں باجوے ندیم امریکہ کے ساتھ مل کر ساڈا بندہ لارہے ہیں کاش کبھی پاکستان کا بندہ بھی آجاتا جو صرف پاکستان کا سوچے
کاش
all these things have no value. What matters is money. Who will bring in tens of billions of dollars to run the country?

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ساڈا بندہ اور امریکہ کا بندہ لانے کا یہی نقصان ہوتا ہے کاش ساڈابندہ کی بجائے آرمی چیف پاکستان کا بندہ بھی آجاتا تو ہسٹری میں نا یحیی خان ہوتا نا ہی بریگیڈیر رضوان غداری میں پھانسی کی سزا پانے والا اور نا ہی لفٹیننٹ جنرل جاوید اقبال عمر قید والا ہوتا
کاش کوئی پاکستان کا بندہ بھی آجائے

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
عارف بھٹی بھی بہت لمبی چھوڑتا ہے. کوئی خاص انکشاف نہیں کیا اس نے

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sab ikhtlaf apni jagah.lekan haqeeqat ye ha ke last 30 years se ye Pak Army hi ha jis ne Pakistan ko bachaya howa ha.warna hamaray Nawaz. Zardari.Molvi Fazulo tu apni maan dharti ko kab ke baich kar kha chukay hotey.I don't like Bajwa regime change action.He should resign..

thinking

I don't know the current structure of Army on appointment of keys posts.Kia aisa nahi ho sakta ke Army ke ander hi koi aisa adara ho.koi mechanism ho jis k zaraya keys posts Army khud hi select ur remove karay.?PM ya Parliament ka koi roll na ho? Lekan ye adara selection aur removing mein bohat strict ho..Judiciary ke JC trah na ho jahan judges aik dosray ki favor kartay hain..ehtsab nahi..Isi lia judiciary mein koi check and balance nahi.Koi bhi judge apni marzi se qanoon ki tashreeh karta ha aur corrupt aur Criminals ko favor karta ha.
Aisa honey se bohat se masial..bak bak se jaan choot jaya gi..

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Sab ikhtlaf apni jagah.lekan haqeeqat ye ha ke last 30 years se ye Pak Army hi ha jis ne Pakistan ko bachaya howa ha.warna hamaray Nawaz. Zardari.Molvi Fazulo tu apni maan dharti ko kab ke baich kar kha chukay hotey.I don't like Bajwa regime change action.He should resign..
They know this and take full advantage of this by interfering in the political process and policy making of Pakistan, which is not their job nor do they have any right to do so.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I don't know the current structure of Army on appointment of keys posts.Kia aisa nahi ho sakta ke Army ke ander hi koi aisa adara ho.koi mechanism ho jis k zaraya keys posts Army khud hi select ur remove karay.?PM ya Parliament ka koi roll na ho? Lekan ye adara selection aur removing mein bohat strict ho..Judiciary ke JC trah na ho jahan judges aik dosray ki favor kartay hain..ehtsab nahi..Isi lia judiciary mein koi check and balance nahi.Koi bhi judge apni marzi se qanoon ki tashreeh karta ha aur corrupt aur Criminals ko favor karta ha.
Aisa honey se bohat se masial..bak bak se jaan choot jaya gi..
The worst idea I've heard so far. They don't have these rights and yet sitting on our heads. But you want to give full autonomy to the deep state, so it truly becomes a state within a state.

Remember there is a thing called civilian supremacy. Regardless of how big or powerful an army becomes it has to be always subordinate to the civilian leadership. And the civilian leadership decides who comes and who goes. Too bad if they don't like it.

thinking

The worst idea I've heard so far. They don't have these rights and yet sitting on our heads. But you want to give full autonomy to the deep state, so it truly becomes a state within a state.

Remember there is a thing called civilian supremacy. Regardless of how big or powerful an army becomes it has to be always subordinate to the civilian leadership. And the civilian leadership decides who comes and who goes. Too bad if they don't like it.
That's the problem. Ours 90% politicians are corrupt. Criminals(morally..spiritually also)some are traitors. Land grabbers..
How can we trust them?Ours whole system including Judiciary are rotten.corrupt. Then how due to mistakes. Corruption of few Generals.we blame whole Army?Those who are Criminals.Corrupt.. how they allow to control Army?
Only IK is honest..not the all politicians are honest..system also corrupt. You need to correct the corrupt system.politicians then control the Army..
I agree on this point..Army internal system must be strict so that no USA..corrupt favor General come to top of key posts of Army.. Generals..Judges are also not holy cow.

miafridi

Beggars are not choosers. Puppets will only take dictation.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور