لو جی - اب یہ کیا کیہ رہا ہے - فیک فولورز عمران خان کے ؟

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
E_tuZx7X0AY6OQa

https://twitter.com/x/status/1439866088083316738
Totally justified report. I can prove those so-called fake accounts originals. Just give me the TORs / criteria set to term an account as fake.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
شکل کا پٹواری، عقل کا پٹواری اور سوچ کا پٹواری
E_zykZyUcAcaPTA
تم نے آج صحیح کیا ہے اوپر نیچے تین چار پوسٹیں کر کے --- ورنہ مرگی پر سکتی تھی تمہیں - پھر اپنے ابے سے کانوں پر جوتے کھاتا

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
TORs ???
Aaaaa ----- Chudo ryen dyoos ?
TORs; it used to be PMLN's favorite subject once but as usual, like money trail; chado ryen dyoos

I am saying because a person like me, there are many others like me, who can be easily termed as fake. Only because of our lack of activity & participation on social apps.

You see if I ever go off grid or in hibernation for a certain period it can be pretty long. Or even some people have some social media apps but hardly know it's benefits or usage. I personally know such people who have twitter accounts but there has been no posts or likes by them ever.

Social Media in its nature is a fake & maneuverable dimension. Fake & dummy accounts do exist, so does flaws & maneuvering in such Audit Reports.

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
تیرا یہ ابّا کسی زمانے میں خود کو کپتان کا معاشی مشیر کہا کرتا تھا
جب ڈبلو فواد چوہدری نے اِسے پہچاننے سے انکار کیا،تو
تب سے یہ فیک فالووورز کی گنتی میں لگا ہؤا ہے
سمجھے حرامزادے پٹواری

gorgias

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ویسے ٹویٹر پر فالوورز ہونے یا یہ ہونے سے کیا فرق پڑتا ہے۔

Wake up Pak

I would have thought after you were caught with your pants down spreading lies and misinformation about prices of medicine you would at least take a few weeks off for people to forget that disgraceful thread. But seems like grace is the least of your worries and you have launched straight into a load of lies and misformation.
Phatwarion may ghayrat nahi hoti

RajaRawal111

تیرا یہ ابّا کسی زمانے میں خود کو کپتان کا معاشی مشیر کہا کرتا تھا
جب ڈبلو فواد چوہدری نے اِسے پہچاننے سے انکار کیا،تو
تب سے یہ فیک فالووورز کی گنتی میں لگا ہؤا ہے
سمجھے حرامزادے پٹواری

نہیں سمجھا --- اس طرح تو آھستہ آھستہ عمران خان اپنے سارے کتوں کو پہچاننے سے انکار کر دے گا پھر کیا ہو گا ؟
جو عمران خان کا تھا وہ رھے گا

RajaRawal111

I would have thought after you were caught with your pants down spreading lies and misinformation about prices of medicine you would at least take a few weeks off for people to forget that disgraceful thread. But seems like grace is the least of your worries and you have launched straight into a load of lies and misformation.
Phatwarion may ghayrat nahi hoti

O raay tera khotaa IK
---interchanges the Pajama of Ravindernath tagor and Khaleel jibran
---Pulls and drags Japan and joins it with Germany
---Makes Haanis Pashtoon tribes and tells whole world that you don't know
---Picks up the poetry of rookies from Facebook and calls it Iqbal's
After getting humiliated by the whole world, he never feels ashamed.
What do you expect from a person like me. Besides who knows what you shared from the net is fake or correct. I have not ordered those medicines. who knows IK donkey is running another fake website to deceive whole nation and his monkeys like you.

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Recently it seems that this guy has got fresh money to post FAKE news and material which he cannot back with FACTS!

Just picking up someone else post as "FACT" is considered FAKE unless you do your own research and verify it.

So far you have failed miserably, Do you have any SHAME? Of course not

?