لو جی شاہد مسعود نے نیا کٹا کھول دیا - ١٢٠٠ ارب کی کرپشن عمران خان کے نام

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یار عمرانیو -- یہ تو اب بہت ہی بڑے بڑے طبرے تولنا والا ہوا ہوا ہے ? --- چوٹی موٹی گالیاں تو اس پر نہیں چلیں گیں
?یتیموں کو نیا سہارا مل گیا مبارک ہو

RajaRawal111

راجے تیری ساری ریسرچ کا کوئی فائدہ نہیں۔ میں تجھے ابھی اس رپورٹ کی بابت بتا رہا ہوں کہ اس میں مسئلہ صرف یہ ہے کہ یہ ۱۲۰۰ ارب روپیہ جسکی وفاق نے بڑھک مار کر منظوری دی تھی، کبھی پورا ریلیز ہی نہیں کیا گیا۔ بلکہ بہت سا پیسہ جو آئی ایم ایف کا دیا ہوا تھا، وہ دوسرے کاموں میں استعمال ہوا، مثلاً آئی ایم ایف کی اپنی قسط واپس کرنے میں۔
Yaar iss patwari ka naam may nay Raja Chawal Maar rakha hay.
Yeh siraf chawalain he marta hay.
Khothay kay aagay been bajaanay ka koi faida nahi iss nay phir bhi dhenchu dhenchu he karna hay?
اے لو جناب اجے حک ہی خبر ملی اے
اصل ڈھیں چوں ڈھیں چوں الی ویڈیو ملی تے او وی دس دیاں گے

RajaRawal111

?یتیموں کو نیا سہارا مل گیا مبارک ہو

آ ے ہاے --- ڈاکٹر قیامتی تم لوگوں کے ابو جی ہوا کرتے تھے کبھی کبھی
ولدیت سے منکر ہو گے ہیں ؟؟؟

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اِس بندے کی جو چھترول بابا رحمتے، اور اُسکے بعد
پُلسئیے سنتریوں نے کی تھی، اُسکے بعد تو
پچھلے 73 سالوں کی ڈکیتیاں کپتان کے کھاتے میں ڈالنے پر بھی بس نہ ہو ۔ ۔ ۔

Sohail Shuja

Yaar iss patwari ka naam may nay Raja Chawal Maar rakha hay.
Yeh siraf chawalain he marta hay.
Khothay kay aagay been bajaanay ka koi faida nahi iss nay phir bhi dhenchu dhenchu he karna hay?
اسکا نام میں نے راجہ سوچو رکھا ہوا ہے۔ چوّل بھی بڑی سوچ کر مارتا ہے، لیکن سمجھنے والا خانہ اسکا خالی ہے۔

Sohail Shuja

اے لو جناب اجے حک ہی خبر ملی اے
اصل ڈھیں چوں ڈھیں چوں الی ویڈیو ملی تے او وی دس دیاں گے

راجے چھوڑ دے، ایسی بیان بازیاں ایک لاکھ قسم کی نون لیگ کی پیپلز پارٹی اور انکی نون لیگ کے خلاف نکال کر دکھائی جا سکتی ہیں۔ نوزی شریف کو پنامہ اور اقامہ لے کر بیٹھا۔ یہ ہی تلخ حقیقت ہے۔

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bring technocratic government and throw out in gutter PTI PMLN/Q/S/F/T ANP MQM PPP JUIF JAMAT E ISLAMI PTM
they all are blood suckers
Can you name 50 technocrats, honest and competent enough to run the country ??

you would ofcourse need many more than that.
And exactly how the technocrats run the country above the law?

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
Can you name 50 technocrats, honest and competent enough to run the country ??

you would ofcourse need many more than that.
And exactly how the technocrats run the country above the law?
Go do your studies about technocratic setup we don't need to build a parliament cabinet or senate for that you asking 50 names from me go do your studies about Italy Belgium Luxembourg.... . They always come for short time period and put back the country on it's track they are always 5 or 8 people not 50 peoples who run the country
I give you 3 names

Shahid Hasan Siddiqui
dr ashfaq hasan
Muhammad shoaib suddle

Let these 3 people come and they will complete you the whole team of super 8

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
Go do your studies about technocratic setup we don't need to build a parliament cabinet or senate for that you asking 50 names from me go do your studies about Italy Belgium Luxembourg.... . They always come for short time period and put back the country on it's track they are always 5 or 8 people not 50 peoples who run the country
I give you 3 names

Shahid Hasan Siddiqui
dr ashfaq hasan
Muhammad shoaib suddle

Let these 3 people come and they will complete you the whole team of super 8
3 people to lead and fix issue of such messed up country. Are you kidding me ?

Situation of Pakistan is no match with mature democracy that you have given in example.
Here this experiment has already failed in the early days of Musharraf Era.

even in Italy, it’s not all success story.
Read this article:
Italy-shows-limits-of-technocracy

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
3 people to lead and fix issue of such messed up country. Are you kidding me ?

Situation of Pakistan is no match with mature democracy that you have given in example.
Here this experiment has already failed in the early days of Musharraf Era.

even in Italy, it’s not all success story.
Read this article:
Italy-shows-limits-of-technocracy
Why don't you say openly that your Imran khan is your diloo ka gurdu ka kalejoo ka wazir e azam ha like nawaz sharif Pakistan jaye bhaar mein lekin karni hai tou sirf aur sirf shaksiyaat parasti

Tell me why your Imran khan took u turn on sohaib suddle once he came in power ? When he was in opposition he use to sings about him crazily

And these 3 people are 10 thousand more intelligent than all your so called democratic parties

Giving you 4th name Ghulam akbar saheb
Aur haan 20 crore ki abaadi k mulk mein 8 imaandar shaks araam se mil jaye ge 4 tou maine already de diye hai abhi se

Don't make fool yourself general mushraf brought q league from noon league with pir pagara including MQM with MMA he didn't bring these 4 people and there is a difference between dictatorship and technocratie so don't mix it up

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why don't you say openly that your Imran khan is your diloo ka gurdu ka kalejoo ka wazir e azam ha like nawaz sharif Pakistan jaye bhaar mein lekin karni hai tou sirf aur sirf shaksiyaat parasti

Tell me why your Imran khan took u turn on sohaib suddle once he came in power ? When he was in opposition he use to sings about him crazily

And these 3 people are 10 thousand more intelligent than all your so called democratic parties

Giving you 4th name Ghulam akbar saheb
Aur haan 20 crore ki abaadi k mulk mein 8 imaandar shaks araam se mil jaye ge 4 tou maine already de diye hai abhi se

Don't make fool yourself general mushraf brought q league from noon league with pir pagara including MQM with MMA he didn't bring these 4 people and there is a difference between dictatorship and technocratie so don't mix it up
I don’t know which part of my comment invoke your hate for Imran Khan.

running government is not an intelligence test or IQ test. It’s combination of real world problem and approach to solve these problems with disadvantage of institutions towing against your direction.

without all institutions and power pillars pulling in same direction, even 10 Einstein cannot solve Issue of this country