لگتا ہے چیف جسٹس کا آخری وقت میں مائنڈ چینج ہوا۔ حسنات ملک

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kaisay kaisay namoono kay khyalat parhney ko miltey hein, yeh ab bhi soya hey..
"...... Ab agar kal ko wo deseat hongay to punjab gov ka kya hoga....."
Lol wo already aisay out hoi jaisa batsman baghair ball face kiye run out hojaye....
Phir kehtey hein surprising tha...
Surprising to tha, magar 2 judjon ka ikhtelaf.

cestmoi ✅️

I guess I don't understand how the laws are made. I guess they are never black n white. I guess they are always grey. I guess it never says like 'if a member votes against his/her party, his/her vote will be invalid'. I guess it says more like 'if a member votes against his/her party then exactly how big is the universe'

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
They
I guess I don't understand how the laws are made. I guess they are never black n white. I guess they are always grey. I guess it never says like 'if a member votes against his/her party, his/her vote will be invalid'. I guess it says more like 'if a member votes against his/her party then exactly how big is the universe'
They are kept greay by design so the laws can be molded as required

cestmoi ✅️

Oh, and it gets even better. I just read somewhere that some legal experts are saying that the institutions are not bound to act upon this SC verdict, and some other legal experts are saying that they are. I guess there is grey area on that too. I guess there will be another hearing on this. Lol

rafay1122

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know someone from Khushaab. He said there is a village near khushaab called Bandyal where cheif justice is from and inside his own family relatives there in his village there is alot of resentment over his suo moto and restoration of parliament. Khushaab also had a turncoat MPA and the public was pretty pissed off at her too.

Wonder if this is true, the public pressure + even his own village folk against him and then seeing what his suo moto against 3rd april took us might have had an impact on him and he decided to end this chapter of lotacracy once and for all!

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh, and it gets even better. I just read somewhere that some legal experts are saying that the institutions are not bound to act upon this SC verdict, and some other legal experts are saying that they are. I guess there is grey area on that too. I guess there will be another hearing on this. Lol

Yes - because all the new channels were reporting that this is "Supreme court's view" - "Supreme Court ki rai" - so I was also thinking if the "rai" is binding or not.

Even the judgement says:

"Turning to the second question and keeping in mind the answer to the first, it is our view that the vote of any member (including a deemed member) of a Parliamentary Party in a House that is cast contrary to any direction issued by the latter in terms of para (b) of clause (1) of Article 63A cannot be counted and must be disregarded, and this is so regardless of whether the Party Head, subsequent to such vote, proceeds to take, or refrains from taking, action that would result in a declaration of defection. The second question referred to this Court stands answered in the foregoing terms"

Mughal1

pakistan ko strong nerves waale aqalmand leadarun ki her idaare main zaroorat hai taa keh pakistan drust simt jaa sake. paksitan ko kis simt jaana chahiye? See HERE.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
اللہ جب بھی کسی کو ہدایت دے دے ویلڈن چیف صاحب ہارس ٹریڈنگ روکنے کے لئے
Listen to Imran Riaz's analysis of the decision... in reality the beghairat supreme bitches of Pakistan are saving these munharif ppl/their buyers from being made an example of by NOT punishing them for such an act...

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
اوہ میرے بھولے لوگو

سمجھ رہے ہیں چیف جسٹس کا ضمیر جاگ گیا

ہاہاہاہا

شاید آج پالک کھائی ہو گی ... اوہ بھائی پالک آلو کھا کے تو ضمیر نہیں جاگتا

یہاں وہ کیا جاتا ہے - جس کا حکم دیا جاتا ہے - جتنا حکم دیا جاتا ہے

عوام کو یہ لالی پاپ چاکلیٹ کوٹنگ کے ساتھ دیا گیا ہے

کھیل ہے یہ شاندار @
دے مار ، تے ساڈھے چار

stranger

hamaray mulk ke logon ko bohat jald bhool jata hai... adalat wo chakla hai jahan se ameeron ko randi khanay kholnay ka license hasb e zaroorat dia jata hai... justice munir se le ker aaj tak iss adalat ka koi aik faisla bata dia jaay jo sahi ho... bhutto ki phansi, dictators ka saath, nazria e zaroorat, hakoomaton ko girana or bahal kerna... corruption ke kisi aik case ka faisla na ana... panama case ka volume 10 khudday line laga ker aqamay per farigh kerna... assembly ki karwai main mudakhlat kerna.... konsa ghalt faisla hai jo iss court ne na kia ho...

ye darpok judge kabhi salar or kabhi amrika bahadur ke talway chatetay huay hasb e zaroorat faisla likhtay hain... pakistan courts gandgi or na insafi ke aala mayar per qaym hain... mulk theek kerna hai to sab se pehle insaf ka nizam theek kerna ho ga...

aaj ka faisla hi dekh lain... raay mangi thi na ahli per... jawab mila ke vote count nahi ho ga... acha to agar cote of confidence ke case main PM lotay ko kahay ke vote party ko den ahai or lota vote hi na de to kia iss faisla ki roshni main koi saza ho gi???

ye tukhm e haram per palnay walay wigs gutter se bhi badtar hain. pehchano in ko

Eyeaan

حسنات ملک صاحب بھی پی ٹی آئی اور خان صاحب کےکافی مخالف ہیں ، انکا تبصرہ کم اور جی کا دکھڑا زیادہ ہے اسی لیئے موصوف فیصلے کو متنازعہ بنا رہے ہیں ۔
۔ لگے رہو بھائی،،، اسی عدالت نے کسی سازش کا شکار ہو کر یا خود شریک ہو کر آئین میں حد پار کر دی تھی اور ملک اور معیشت کو گہری کھائی میں دکھیل دیا تھا
اورنوکری بچاؤ یا پی پی کے پروردہ صحافی اسے آئین کا بول بالا قرار دیتے نہیں تھکتے

Eyeaan

Yes - because all the new channels were reporting that this is "Supreme court's view" - "Supreme Court ki rai" - so I was also thinking if the "rai" is binding or not.

Even the judgement says:

"Turning to the second question and keeping in mind the answer to the first, it is our view that the vote of any member (including a deemed member) of a Parliamentary Party in a House that is cast contrary to any direction issued by the latter in terms of para (b) of clause (1) of Article 63A cannot be counted and must be disregarded, and this is so regardless of whether the Party Head, subsequent to such vote, proceeds to take, or refrains from taking, action that would result in a declaration of defection. The second question referred to this Court stands answered in the foregoing terms"

Because Presidential Reference sought Opinion of the SC regarding interpretation of the constitution. This is as good as constitution which is binding on all courts.

Last edited: