ماتم - IMF being lenient with current government: Shaukat Tarin

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am literally puzzled by these remarks of the Shaukat Tareen. What he means to say is that IMF should have asked them to increase the Interest rate to 30%.
Ghadaars left the country in deficit and now do not want the country to come out of this crisis. They literally are looking for the country to go into bankruptcy with their tongues dangling out of their mouths.

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every Tom, Dick an Harry is seeking the credit for Pakistan being taken off the grey list-as if it is an extraordinary achievement in the comity of nations. 99 percent of the countries have never ever been put on any grey list and we are celebrating the achievement of being taken off. What a degraded country we have become. Who has led us to this status over the past 75 years? It is important to ascertain as to why, how and by whom did we end up in the grey list. That is the important question today.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
Boot chatnay, loot chatnay kay bad pesh e khidmat hey IMF ka malish...
Apni ma ko bechnay wala dekhna hey to look no further than this Harami.

اس بیچارے کو دیکھو اس نے آدھے ممبرز کو
ignoring
میں ڈالا ہوا ہے پھر بھی صرف تھریڈ کا ٹائٹل پڑھ کر اسے مرگی کے دورے پڑنا شروع ہو جاتے ہیں۔

??

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Abba ji amreica ne kha hai tu kch na kch tu hu ga lkn awam ki kia phari hai noon leak ney wah wah abhi oil or mehnga krey gey

PakistanFIRST1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am literally puzzled by these remarks of the Shaukat Tareen. What he means to say is that IMF should have asked them to increase the Interest rate to 30%.
Ghadaars left the country in deficit and now do not want the country to come out of this crisis. They literally are looking for the country to go into bankruptcy with their tongues dangling out of their mouths.

choti choti parishanian

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan was put in grey list when Goon League was in government. No effort was made by Goon League to take Pakistan out of grey list.FATF is a tool used by big powers esp US to blackmail countries ,tarnish their image and cause economic damage by keeping investors away.The western countries happily accept stolen money from third world countries.A lot money from drugs and criminal enterprises ends up in western banks but not action is taken against them.

Islamabadiya

ignoring
میں ڈالا ہوا ہے پھر بھی صرف تھریڈ کا ٹائٹل پڑھ کر اسے مرگی کے دورے پڑنا شروع ہو جاتے ہیں۔

??
His only issue is high price of Naswar and Charas

Islamabadiya

What bullshit new Randy Rona start now

RajaRawal111

What bullshit new Randy Rona start now
choti choti parishanian
Abba ji amreica ne kha hai tu kch na kch tu hu ga lkn awam ki kia phari hai noon leak ney wah wah abhi oil or mehnga krey gey
ignoring

??
انشا اللہ ذلت ان غدار کتوں کا مقدر ہے جو آج ہر حالت میں وطن کو تباہ حال دیکھنا چاھتے ہیں
اللہ کی مدد سے تیل کے قیمتیں نیچے آنا شروع ہو چکی ہیں - یہ مشکل دن اللہ کی مدد سے نکل جایں گے

RajaRawal111

ignoring

??
You are right Meme, I was the first one he put on the Ignore list. But always keeps looking for my posts. He is a Psycho ?

Islamabadiya

انشا اللہ ذلت ان غدار کتوں کا مقدر ہے جو آج ہر حالت میں وطن کو تباہ حال دیکھنا چاھتے ہیں
اللہ کی مدد سے تیل کے قیمتیں نیچے آنا شروع ہو چکی ہیں - یہ مشکل دن اللہ کی مدد سے نکل جایں گے

Inshallah
Yesterday here in this forum youthia lot (not all insafians) were jointly praying for destruction of Pakistan. Can you believe this ? All this because Mr Bongee is not there anymore

RajaRawal111

Inshallah
Yesterday here in this forum youthia lot (not all insafians) were jointly praying for destruction of Pakistan. Can you believe this ? All this because Mr Bongee is not there anymore
I know what they are doing - But guess what? Even overseas Pakistanis are not giving any damn about the Laanti Youthiys of the net. Yesterday Remittances hit the daily record according to SBP.
I placed a thread on it but Imrani Admin of forum deleted it without even notifying me

https://twitter.com/x/status/1539251883965091843

ahameed

ماتم تو بنتا ھے کہ وہ مفت میں تو نرم شرائط پر راضی نہیں ہوں گے بلکہ بھاری قیمت چکانی پڑے گی

crankthskunk

Shut up crook. Now it is confirm that the criminals came to power with the help of traitor Bajwa to save themselves from the corruption cases, not because of economy. About which they have not a diddle of an idea.
If crooks like you know that the budget presented is not a real or factual budgets, it is amalgamation of figures thrown around, figures ommitted, etc. IMF never going to accept this budget. Muftah Ismail knows it, go and ask him.

Kavalier

Every Tom, Dick an Harry is seeking the credit for Pakistan being taken off the grey list-as if it is an extraordinary achievement in the comity of nations. 99 percent of the countries have never ever been put on any grey list and we are celebrating the achievement of being taken off. What a degraded country we have become. Who has led us to this status over the past 75 years? It is important to ascertain as to why, how and by whom did we end up in the grey list. That is the important question today.

I wonder if you are still asking this question, there is only one culprit of all the problems and miseries in 75 years and that is FOUJ. I have been saying this on this forum for the last one decade and now Allah has shown many the reality. I hope it will further open up as the time passes.