خان صاحب کا اشارہ اس
??
طرف تو نہیں ?
281943812_127140889970838_5424665893695006139_n.jpg

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That's why the top brass in the forces is Just Duffer, Duffer and Duffer
They also pull down pakistan when it tries to stand up

My friend, our forces were, are and will be our proud. But I do not know how they can make such a blunder.

Only interested in the reason and circumstances which force them to make such a blunder.

How? How? can not really understand.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ناقابل یقین
اور اسلام آباد میں بیٹھے لفافے، ٹوکرے، خونی لبرلز اور کپڑے اتار آنٹیاں ان لوگوں کو سیاسی نابلد اور جاہل کہتے ہیں

امپورٹڈ_فاشسٹ_حکومت_نامنظور #
چوروں_لٹیروں_کی_حکومت_نامنظور #

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور #
#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
اے ﷲ نیوٹرلز کو نیوٹرلائز کر دے

اے ﷲ نیوٹرلز کو نیوٹرلائز کر دے جنہوں نے پاکستان اور پاکستانیوں کو تکلیفیں پہنچائی ہیں۔

O Allah! Please neutralize the neutrals who have brought misery on the people of Pakistan

and you sir, are a gentleman and true heart speaker.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
what a shitfest of a thread, neutrals ke unglee ay lr paida honay walay apnay he dad ke maut ke dua kr rahay hain, wah imrandoo wah

no doubt imrandoos are the lowest of the low, the real scum and thankless creatures who even want to replace their fathers' name with imran niazi

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
what a shitfest of a thread, neutrals ke unglee ay lr paida honay walay apnay he dad ke maut ke dua kr rahay hain, wah imrandoo wah

no doubt imrandoos are the lowest of the low, the real scum and thankless creatures who even want to replace their fathers' name with imran niazi
Allah karey, app ke khandan mein saarey neutral paida hon.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My friend, our forces were, are and will be our proud. But I do not know how they can make such a blunder.

Only interested in the reason and circumstances which force them to make such a blunder.

How? How? can not really understand.
Our forces are our proud but some Corrupt Generals always pull down their pants for dollars and other American perks. These cowards don’t have the stomach to stand against their master America.
May be after listening to Imran khan speeches these dollar Generals will grow some balls and stop worshipping America.

Last edited:

You can make your own thread baby!
اے خدا میرے ابو سلامت رہیں

That's fine with me!

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Corrupt mixed achar PDM ki kaanpay taang rahi hogi.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور