ماشااللّٰہ۔۔۔میرا ٹیسٹ اب نیگیٹیو آیا۔۔

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Alamdolillah.

Wow..... I'm speechless Jani.

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid, do not be discouraged... for Allah will be with you wherever you go my friend.
You are.... and you will always be in my thoughts and prayers.
God bless.

ہیلتھ سروس ہو تو ایسی۔۔۔
میرا ہسپتال کا بل۔۔۔یاد رہے یہ ایک پرائیویٹ کمرہ تھا۔۔
وارڈ نہیں۔۔۔

اس میں پیلے سرکل کو غور سے دیکھیں۔۔
اصل بل تھا ہانگ کانگ پینتیس ہزار ڈالر کے لگ بھگ۔۔

مگر مجھے صرف نو سو کچھ ادا کرنے پڑے۔۔۔

باقی سارا سبسڈائزڈ۔۔۔

اللّٰہ۔۔۔وزیر اعظم عمران خان کو بھی ایسا نظام بنانے کی طاقت عطا فرمائے۔۔۔
آمین۔۔

93721837_2576632375958921_5636733891227156480_o.jpg

Last edited:

jani1

Alamdolillah.

Wow..... I'm speechless Jani.

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid, do not be discouraged... for Allah will be with you wherever you go my friend.
You are.... and you will always be in my thoughts and prayers.
God bless.

ڈاکٹر صاحب آپکی رائے اس میڈیسن سے متعلق کیا ہے۔۔
میرے کرونے کو انہوں نے اس کے ذریعے سے بھگایا۔۔۔

93548095_2577190172569808_614080714446471168_o.jpg

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ڈاکٹر صاحب آپکی رائے اس میڈیسن سے متعلق کیا ہے۔۔
میرے کرونے کو انہوں نے اس کے ذریعے سے بھگایا۔۔۔

93548095_2577190172569808_614080714446471168_o.jpg

Jani Let me try to explain it in simplest terms:

The 1st one is a combo of 2 meds and in conjunction with other meds is used in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus infection. Both the drugs primarily work on an enzyme called protease which is used by the affected cells..... like in HIV or may be in COVID to make or multiply new viruses. Lopinavir interferes with the synthesis and Ritonavir inhibits the activity of protease. Since we still do not exactly know much on authority about the COVID so the docs are using them to protect human lives.... you can say just a hit & trail and hope for the best..... because basically the idea is to enhance the immunity of the affected patient.
The 2nd one Ribavirin is given... again in combination with other meds, primarily to treat hepatitis C virus and sometimes to the patients who are suffering with both hepatitis C virus and immunodeficiency virus infections.

The whole idea of giving all the 3 meds at a time is to strive to break the pathological chain of lethal actions by the affected cells to make the viruses (HIV, COVID, HCV etc,)..... and indirectly preserving and enhancing the immunity of the patients.

They are expensive meds here in the US.

I hope it helps.

jani1

Jani Let me try to explain it in simplest terms:

The 1st one is a combo of 2 meds and in conjunction with other meds is used in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus infection. Both the drugs primarily work on an enzyme called protease which is used by the affected cells..... like in HIV or may be in COVID to make or multiply new viruses. Lopinavir interferes with the synthesis and Ritonavir inhibits the activity of protease. Since we still do not exactly know much on authority about the COVID so the docs are using them to protect human lives.... you can say just a hit & trail and hope for the best..... because basically the idea is to enhance the immunity of the affected patient.
The 2nd one Ribavirin is given... again in combination with other meds, primarily to treat hepatitis C virus and sometimes to the patients who are suffering with both hepatitis C virus and immunodeficiency virus infections.

The whole idea of giving all the 3 meds at a time is to strive to break the pathological chain of lethal actions by the affected cells to make the viruses (HIV, COVID, HCV etc,)..... and indirectly preserving and enhancing the immunity of the patients.

They are expensive meds here in the US.

I hope it helps.

Thank u very much Sir...

Thats what I was told, tht they r anti viral n hope they gona help..
I used thm twice a day for over 10 days, n they helped me clear out my Covid 19..

The good news here is tht all the medicine was free of cost ...
but I had to pay the bd charges per night 120hkd...
which will be refunded from carona fund,...

The actual bill which they gv me today was around 1600hkd...but the orignal cost was 64k hkd... which was subsidized...

before leaving hospital I was given 3 more dozes for home... to complete the course..

lets hope for the best Sir... n Stay safe...

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thank u very much Sir...

Thats what I was told, tht they r anti viral n hope they gona help..
I used thm twice a day for over 10 days, n they helped me clear out my Covid 19..

The good news here is tht all the medicine was free of cost ...
but I had to pay the bd charges per night 120hkd...
which will be refunded from carona fund,...

The actual bill which they gv me today was around 1600hkd...but the orignal cost was 64k hkd... which was subsidized...

before leaving hospital I was given 3 more dozes for home... to complete the course..

lets hope for the best Sir... n Stay safe...

Jani: I have a different position on this..... Alhamdolillah success story of yours. I will summarize it as follows. Bare with me with on my humorous comments as well:
1. Lagta hai keh zindgi mein bhoolay say koi eik aadha achcha aur naik kaam sirzad ho gaya tha aur mayray Rub ko Jani ki woh adaa psand aa gaye aur iss waqat Uus Zaat BariTala nay aap per mazeed eik meharbani ker dee ?
2. Your parents prayers
3. Your siblings, your spouse's, your kids, your relatives and your friends prayers
4. Your own strong immune system
5. The medication
6. Meticulous hospital care
So this was the total combo package which Alhamdolillah helped you.

Mujhey tou abhi tak yaqeen nahi aaraha keh you went thru all this....
So it means you are still in Hong Kong??

Now you gotta be extremely careful once you are released and board the flight back home.
Once you are home... good balanced diet will be decisive, and try as much as you can to stay away from people for the next few weeks.
Key is to enhance your immunity level as much as you can.

Stay safe and God bless.

jani1

Jani: I have a different position on this..... Alhamdolillah success story of yours. I will summarize it as follows. Bare with me with on my humorous comments as well:
1. Lagta hai keh zindgi mein bhoolay say koi eik aadha achcha aur naik kaam sirzad ho gaya tha aur mayray Rub ko Jani ki woh adaa psand aa gaye aur iss waqat Uus Zaat BariTala nay aap per mazeed eik meharbani ker dee ?
2. Your parents prayers
3. Your siblings, your spouse's, your kids, your relatives and your friends prayers
4. Your own strong immune system
5. The medication
6. Meticulous hospital care
So this was the total combo package which Alhamdolillah helped you.

Mujhey tou abhi tak yaqeen nahi aaraha keh you went thru all this....
So it means you are still in Hong Kong??

Now you gotta be extremely careful once you are released and board the flight back home.
Once you are home... good balanced diet will be decisive, and try as much as you can to stay away from people for the next few weeks.
Key is to enhance your immunity level as much as you can.

Stay safe and God bless.

So this was the total combo package which Alhamdolillah helped you۔۔❤❤❤❤۔۔.

آہ سوری پھر اردو۔۔۔
جب میرے ہاتھ کی بورڈ لگتا ہے تو پھر اردو میں مزہ آتا ہے ورنہ موبائل سے ٹوٹی پوٹی انگریجی۔۔

سر آپکے سارے پوائینٹس سے ایک ہزار فیصد متفق۔۔۔
خاص طور پر وہ پیکج والی بات سے۔۔۔

بس ایک بات پر اب بھی تھوڑا سوچ میں ہوں۔۔۔کہ اس رب کریم کو ایسی کونسی ادا پسند آئی کہ امتحان میں ڈالا بھی اور نکلنے کا سامان بھی بنایا۔۔الحمدُللّٰہ۔۔۔

میرا فی الحال یہیں رہنے کا پروگرام ہے۔۔ خاص طور پر جب تلک کرونے کی بلا ٹل نہ جائے۔۔
ان دنوں جہاز پر قدم رکھنے سے میری توبہ۔۔۔

آپکی بات بالکل درست ہے۔۔۔ اب مالٹے سیب وغیرہ کھانے۔۔ بیلنس ڈائیٹ پر دھیان دینے۔۔اور اچھی نیند لینے پر توجہ دونگا۔۔

اور باقی غموں کو اس ذات پر چھوڑ دونگا۔۔ جو ہمارے غموں کو بہتر سمجھتا ہے۔۔۔

آپ بھی سیف رہیں۔۔۔ ان دنوں ہوسکے تو وہ دلوں کی چھیر پاڑ والا معاملہ بھی معطل کردیں۔۔

اور اپنی حفاظت پر توجہ دیں۔۔اللّٰہ آپکا اور ہم سب کا حامی و ناصر ہو۔۔​

ILUIK

MPA (400+ posts)

So this was the total combo package which Alhamdolillah helped you۔۔❤❤❤❤۔۔.

آہ سوری پھر اردو۔۔۔
جب میرے ہاتھ کی بورڈ لگتا ہے تو پھر اردو میں مزہ آتا ہے ورنہ موبائل سے ٹوٹی پوٹی انگریجی۔۔

سر آپکے سارے پوائینٹس سے ایک ہزار فیصد متفق۔۔۔
خاص طور پر وہ پیکج والی بات سے۔۔۔

بس ایک بات پر اب بھی تھوڑا سوچ میں ہوں۔۔۔کہ اس رب کریم کو ایسی کونسی ادا پسند آئی کہ امتحان میں ڈالا بھی اور نکلنے کا سامان بھی بنایا۔۔الحمدُللّٰہ۔۔۔

میرا فی الحال یہیں رہنے کا پروگرام ہے۔۔ خاص طور پر جب تلک کرونے کی بلا ٹل نہ جائے۔۔
ان دنوں جہاز پر قدم رکھنے سے میری توبہ۔۔۔

آپکی بات بالکل درست ہے۔۔۔ اب مالٹے سیب وغیرہ کھانے۔۔ بیلنس ڈائیٹ پر دھیان دینے۔۔اور اچھی نیند لینے پر توجہ دونگا۔۔

اور باقی غموں کو اس ذات پر چھوڑ دونگا۔۔ جو ہمارے غموں کو بہتر سمجھتا ہے۔۔۔

آپ بھی سیف رہیں۔۔۔ ان دنوں ہوسکے تو وہ دلوں کی چھیر پاڑ والا معاملہ بھی معطل کردیں۔۔

اور اپنی حفاظت پر توجہ دیں۔۔اللّٰہ آپکا اور ہم سب کا حامی و ناصر ہو۔۔​

glad you recovered- the treatment however is not standard so not every country would give the same-ALLAH ne bachaya- us ka shukar - hope you are back to your destination

jani1

glad you recovered- the treatment however is not standard so not every country would give the same-ALLAH ne bachaya- us ka shukar - hope you are back to your destination
JazakaAllah dear...may Allah protect us All