ماشا الله - مودی نے عمران خان کے لئے خانہ کعبہ کا دروازہ کھولا

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
His best treatment is to "iGNORE" him… I did it long time ago and his bakwas can't bother me no more.
Why are you guys so weak mentally that you have to ignore someone just because his opinion makes you lose control over your words? You yourself live in a tolerant society but can’t do the same in ours.

Islamabadiya

You don't need to tell me, I have had him on ignore after reading him only once, long long time ago. It's just the titles to his posts and everyone I have on ignore still show up on siasat.pk's homepage.
What’s the point of a discussion forum then ?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Koi bohat he nichli kissam ka phathwari hay yeh. Iss jahil key posts may na koi logic hota hay na substance. Again, what can you expect from a jahil phathwari.

Iconoclast

Someone asked me to read your bullshit, even though I have you on my ignore being an ignorant and delusional yet evangelical supporter of mafia who thinks just because he lives in Islamabad, he is a know it all when the fact of the matter is you're as dumb as a stump and I am allergic to bullshit. I consider it beneath me to engage in a battle of wits with the unarmed. The only thing you can achieve is annoy me but then again, a mosquito annoys one too.
I find your whole digital personality truly irksome and loathsome.
You lot aren't our political rivals, you're the parasites of this nation and that's how one should treat you, shouldn't indulge in a conversation with you or anything. If I could, I would gas the fuck out of you lot. Yes I am intolerant. In the face of sheer insolence which you and your fuckbuddies emit, like a macabre aura....
Why are you guys so weak mentally that you have to ignore someone just because his opinion makes you lose control over your words? You yourself live in a tolerant society but can’t do the same in ours.
There goes your answer. And this will be the only time you will ever find me entertaining your anal rabies.....

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ae he jay mian ji nu protocol milya hunda raja ji nay ghashi kha kha k chanjar de pawan chankar utay dance karna c

Islamabadiya

Someone asked me to read your bullshit, even though I have you on my ignore being an ignorant and delusional yet evangelical supporter of mafia who thinks just because he lives in Islamabad, he is a know it all when the fact of the matter is you're as dumb as a stump and I am allergic to bullshit. I consider it beneath me to engage in a battle of wits with the unarmed. The only thing you can achieve is annoy me but then again, a mosquito annoys one too.
I find your whole digital personality truly irksome and loathsome.
You lot aren't our political rivals, you're the parasites of this nation and that's how one should treat you, shouldn't indulge in a conversation with you or anything. If I could, I would gas the fuck out of you lot. Yes I am intolerant. In the face of sheer insolence which you and your fuckbuddies emit, like a macabre aura....
But I am not what you say, dig my posts. But your rant above definitely shows your mental horizon, which clearly needs attention. I can assume you are a shit eating maggot, but will it make you one if you are not ?
You don’t have to reply if you don’t have any reasoning or logic, claiming high moral ground is the easiest thing to do.

if you are so mentally weak that you have to put people on ignore ( i don’t give a shit by the way) then what’s the point of being in discussion forums ? If you have answer to this, do reply in civil language or don’t bother.

RajaRawal111

Koi bohat he nichli kissam ka phathwari hay yeh. Iss jahil key posts may na koi logic hota hay na substance. Again, what can you expect from a jahil phathwari.
Come on yar. You dont see any substance in my post. "Getting kicked because of rant against 370. And praising in accepting it as Indias Internal matter" . Do you have stone in your head that you cant understand.
For God's
sake understand that we have accepted Occupied Kashmir as Part of india - - - you blind creatures.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
بَيْت الله کا دروازہ کھلنے کو ہماری معصوم عوام الله کی طرف سے خاص اکرام سمجھتی ہے اور اس کے اندر نماز پڑھ لینے والا جنت کا لائسنس یافتہ بن جاتا ہے - اس بات کو اگر بقائمی ہوش و حواس ماننے کی کوشش کریں تو ذہن میں یہی خیال آتا ہے کہ اگر یہ الله کا کرم ہوتا تو کوئی خاص پرندہ اس شخص کے سر پر آن بیٹھتا اور دروازے کے متولین سمجھ جاتے کہ الله نے اس بندے کے لئے دروازہ کھولے کا حکم فرمایا ہے - اس طرح یہ دروازہ کسی غریب مسکین کے لئے بھی کھلا کرتا جو الله کی نظر میں ایمان و تقویٰ کی وجہ سے عظیم ترین ہوتا - لیکن یہ ہمیشہ سے ہی سربرہان مملکت کے لئے کھلتا ہے - کوئی عیرا غیرہ نتھو خیرا اپنا ایمان اور الله کے ساتھ قرب لا کے اس دروازے کو نہیں کھلوا سکتا

ماشا الله اس باری تو پاکستانی حکومت میں سارے کے سارے ہی جنت کے لائسنس یافتہ ہو کر نکلے ہیں - اور واٹس ایپ اور ٹویٹر وغیرہ ان کی عظمت کے شور شرابے اور غل غپاڑے سے بھرا پڑا ہے

لیکن اس باری ایک اور خاص بات ہوئی - اگر سب کو یاد ہو تو دو سال پہلے مودی کے خلاف بات کرنے پر اسی سعودی شہزادے نے عمران خان کو ٹانگوں سے گھسیٹ کر اپنے جہاز سے باھر نکالا تھا - اس دن بیچارہ عام فلایٹ لے کر آیا اور جدہ ایئر پورٹ پر عام سی کرسی پر چار پانچ گھنٹے بیٹھا رہا - کسی نے آ کر نہیں کہا کہ صاحب آیں بیت الله آپ کا منتظر ہے -
لیکن اس باری کیوں کہ آرٹیکل ٣٧٠ بھارت کا اندرونی معاملہ بنا - تو بیت الله کے دروازے کھل کھل گئے اور رحمتوں کی بارشیں برس برس گئی
تو جناب --ماشا الله - اس سال "نریندرا دمو دار داس مودی" نے عمران خان کے لئے خانہ کعبہ کا دروازہ کھولا
Cw6N.gif

HSiddiqui

بَيْت الله کا دروازہ کھلنے کو ہماری معصوم عوام الله کی طرف سے خاص اکرام سمجھتی ہے اور اس کے اندر نماز پڑھ لینے والا جنت کا لائسنس یافتہ بن جاتا ہے - اس بات کو اگر بقائمی ہوش و حواس ماننے کی کوشش کریں تو ذہن میں یہی خیال آتا ہے کہ اگر یہ الله کا کرم ہوتا تو کوئی خاص پرندہ اس شخص کے سر پر آن بیٹھتا اور دروازے کے متولین سمجھ جاتے کہ الله نے اس بندے کے لئے دروازہ کھولے کا حکم فرمایا ہے - اس طرح یہ دروازہ کسی غریب مسکین کے لئے بھی کھلا کرتا جو الله کی نظر میں ایمان و تقویٰ کی وجہ سے عظیم ترین ہوتا - لیکن یہ ہمیشہ سے ہی سربرہان مملکت کے لئے کھلتا ہے - کوئی عیرا غیرہ نتھو خیرا اپنا ایمان اور الله کے ساتھ قرب لا کے اس دروازے کو نہیں کھلوا سکتا

ماشا الله اس باری تو پاکستانی حکومت میں سارے کے سارے ہی جنت کے لائسنس یافتہ ہو کر نکلے ہیں - اور واٹس ایپ اور ٹویٹر وغیرہ ان کی عظمت کے شور شرابے اور غل غپاڑے سے بھرا پڑا ہے

لیکن اس باری ایک اور خاص بات ہوئی - اگر سب کو یاد ہو تو دو سال پہلے مودی کے خلاف بات کرنے پر اسی سعودی شہزادے نے عمران خان کو ٹانگوں سے گھسیٹ کر اپنے جہاز سے باھر نکالا تھا - اس دن بیچارہ عام فلایٹ لے کر آیا اور جدہ ایئر پورٹ پر عام سی کرسی پر چار پانچ گھنٹے بیٹھا رہا - کسی نے آ کر نہیں کہا کہ صاحب آیں بیت الله آپ کا منتظر ہے -
لیکن اس باری کیوں کہ آرٹیکل ٣٧٠ بھارت کا اندرونی معاملہ بنا - تو بیت الله کے دروازے کھل کھل گئے اور رحمتوں کی بارشیں برس برس گئی
تو جناب --ماشا الله - اس سال "نریندرا دمو دار داس مودی" نے عمران خان کے لئے خانہ کعبہ کا دروازہ کھولا
Ye post sirf tumhari zehniyat aur ilm batati hai, tum apni jihalat may isqadar agay ja chukay ho, ke tum nay Narinder Modi ko Haram ke darwazay ka incharge bana diya, yani ALLAH nay Imran keliye haram ka darwaza khola pay tumhay aitraz hai, aur tum kehna chahitay ho ke ye ALLAH ka kaam nahi balkay tumharay AQA Modi ka hai.....Tuf hai tumhari sooch pay, tumhari taleem or tarbiyat pay, aaj aik aisa musalman bhi dikh gaya jo Nawaz ki muhabbat may ALLAH ki barai say khulay aam Pakistan may baith kar mukhalifat kar raha hai, aur ALLAH ke muqablay MODI ko laa raha hai.

Wake up Pak

Come on yar. You dont see any substance in my post. "Getting kicked because of rant against 370. And praising in accepting it as Indias Internal matter" . Do you have stone in your head that you cant understand.
For God's
sake understand that we have accepted Occupied Kashmir as Part of india - - - you blind creatures.
Mr. Phathwari again you will always be a phathwari who can just post rubbish without any logic or substance.
An only brain-dead phathwari like you will accept that Kashmir is part of India.

Wake up Pak

For God's
Braindead phathwari look what your ghaddar bhaghoora used to say.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1387357535494197251

Wake up Pak

For God's
Yeh daykh jahil phathwari kis nay Kashmir baycha?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1383071874121351170

Saboo

You don't need to tell me, I have had him on ignore after reading him only once, long long time ago. It's just the titles to his posts and everyone I have on ignore still show up on siasat.pk's homepage.
Yes the title still shows up but ignore that too and move on….Ab is mien kia

Wake up Pak

For God's
Phathwari aqal say aari kiya tumhari kisi qiyadat nay india kay iss amal key muzammat key?
Phalistine may jo ho raha hay kiya kisi nay muzammat key? Tum loog kisko baywaqof bana rahay ho? Jahalat tum phathwarion may koot koot kar bhari hui hay.
Bhaghooray geeder key tu phati hui thee Kalboshan ka naam tak nahi layta tha.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Phathwari aqal say aari kiya tumhari kisi qiyadat nay india kay iss amal key muzammat key?
Phalistine may jo ho raha hay kiya kisi nay muzammat key? Tum loog kisko baywaqof bana rahay ho? Jahalat tum phathwarion may koot koot kar bhari hui hay.
Bhaghooray geeder key tu phati hui thee Kalboshan ka naam tak nahi layta tha.
I really have no idea what these fuckin' patwaris are smokin' to come up with such gems.