ماشا الله - مودی نے عمران خان کے لئے خانہ کعبہ کا دروازہ کھولا

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Am little Busy. I will get back to you Insha Allah Suhail.
What are Articles 370 and 35A?

Article 370 of the Indian Constitution is a "temporary provision" which grants special autonomous status to occupied Kashmir. All the provisions of the constitution which are applicable to other states are not applicable to occupied Kashmir.

According to this article, except for defence, foreign affairs, finance and communications, the Indian parliament needs the state government's concurrence for applying all other laws. The residents of occupied Kashmir, therefore, live under a separate set of laws as compared to Indian citizens elsewhere in the country, including those related to citizenship, ownership of property, and fundamental rights.

Article 35A which stems from Article 370 was introduced through a Presidential Order in 1954. This article empowers the legislature of occupied Kashmir to define the state’s permanent residents and their special rights and privileges.

Under Article 35A, Indian citizens from other states cannot purchase land or property in occupied Kashmir.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Why you have to self inflict with ignorance? It was not the matter at his time. Indians changed Kashmir status in 2019. And now is first time in 70 years we are officially accepting their criminal claim.
And just two days ago i asked you that do you have any shaheed in your family or friends who gave his life? and his blood is rated equal to dirt today? Have some remorse yaar. What the heck??
مودی آرٹیکل ٣٧٠ معطل نا کرتا تھا تو ماضی کی طرح اکثریت کو پتا بھی نا چلتا ہے یہ کیا ہے. لیکن کشمیر کمیٹیوں کے علم میں ہونا چاہے. اور اگر وہ کشمیر کے لئے کچھ کر رہی تھیں تو اجلاسوں میں اس کا تذکرہ بھی کرتی ہوں گی

شہید کے خون کی قمیت الله ادا کرتا ہے. اگر بات کشمیروں کی ہو رہی ہے تو ان کا خون آرٹیکل ٣٧٠ معطل ہونے سے پہلے بھی رائیگاں جا رہا تھا اور اب بھی. بات صاف ہے پاکستان میں دم ہے تو بزور شمشیر یا کسی اور طریقے سے بھارت کا بازو مروڑ کر کشمیر لے سکتا ہے مذاکرات سے نہیں ملے گا

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Aor agar ye baat aaj miyaan sahib ne ki hoti to aap jnaab ne sub seziyada rola dala hona tha.
Just stop this hypocrisy bhaai merey.
ماضی میں نہیں کی تو میاں صاب یہ بات اب کیوں کریں گے

آپ کشمیر کے معاملے پر پوائنٹ سکورنگ کرنے کی منافقت جاری رکھیں

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What are Articles 370 and 35A?

Article 370 of the Indian Constitution is a "temporary provision" which grants special autonomous status to occupied Kashmir. All the provisions of the constitution which are applicable to other states are not applicable to occupied Kashmir.

According to this article, except for defence, foreign affairs, finance and communications, the Indian parliament needs the state government's concurrence for applying all other laws. The residents of occupied Kashmir, therefore, live under a separate set of laws as compared to Indian citizens elsewhere in the country, including those related to citizenship, ownership of property, and fundamental rights.

Article 35A which stems from Article 370 was introduced through a Presidential Order in 1954. This article empowers the legislature of occupied Kashmir to define the state’s permanent residents and their special rights and privileges.

Under Article 35A, Indian citizens from other states cannot purchase land or property in occupied Kashmir.
Okay you are trying to give me the same Golli which Shah Mehmood tried to give to his brain deads. Sir same is the setup in our side of Kashmir. Pakistani constitution does not apply there. They are not Province of Pakistan they have their own legislative assembly. Article 370 was the one that was barring the Indian Govt to do anything in the occupied Kashmir. If we accept it to be a non-issue and an internal matter of India. Then we literally accept that Occupied Kashmir is part of India. So that closed all the issues.

You paa ji are not an ordinary Imrani Monkey. You think you know and understand. And I am pretty damn sure that you must be worried about this too. --- but you are in "Oo-Well --saanon kee" state of mind.

RajaRawal111

راجہ صاحب، ابھی کچھ کہنا قبل از وقت ہوگا۔ دروازہ اگر اس بیان پر کھلا ہے تو پہلے دو لتر ان سعودیوں کے نام کرنے چاہیئں جنھوں نے مودی کے کہنے پر یہ دروازے کھولے۔

لیکن میرا ذاتی خیال یہ کہتا ہے کہ اس دورے میں بات صرف کشمیر کی نہیں تھی۔ سعودیہ کو کبھی بھی اس بات سے دلچسپی اتنی نہیں رہے گی کہ بھارت کے لیئے اتنا درد لے۔ پاکستان، بھارت، بنگلہ دیش، نیپال، بھوٹان اور فلپائن جیسے ممالک سے وہ صرف نوکر منگواتے ہیں۔ نہ ہماری اور نہ ہی انڈیا کی اتنی اوقات کہ یہ عربی ہمارے مسائل سلجھانے پر غور کریں اور مکہّ اور مدینہ کی زیارتیں کروائیں۔

ان عربیوں کی گوٹ پڑی ہوتی ہے گورے کے آگے۔ ویسے بھی، دورے پر آرمی چیف کا ساتھ جانا اور پھر واپسی پر فوراً کابل پہنچ جانا، اس بات کا عدنیہ ہے کہ مسائل مغربی طرف کے زیادہ اہم ہیں۔ معلوم نہیں، امریکی افواج کو انخلاء کے لیئے اور طالبان سے مذاکرات کے لیئے پاکستان کی کس قسم کی امداد درکار ہے؟

پھر اس سے بڑا مسئلہ سی پیک ہے، جسکو امریکہ ہر صورت روکنا چاہ رہا ہے۔

میرا خیال ہے کہ مسئلے کو اس تناظر سے بھی دیکھنا چاہیئے۔
بھارت کے ساتھ کشمیر کی کیا بات ہونی ہے، یہ ابھی پاکستان اور بھارت کے تجارتی معاملات سے معلوم ہوجائے گا۔
NOw back to your previous post. You have said the "may be's". May be this and Maybe that. So far as Afghanistan is concerned. Afghanistan is just a Gutter for us whenever we will open it it will spill gund on us. And I am certain on this after looming at it throughout my life.
There is too much effort this army has done to contain that Gutter. I am not sure even Army will let Bajwa open up that Gutter again. And if CPEC is where we are bending over to stop then I think you should also Say Lukh Laanut of your beloved leader.

I think both IK and Bajwa are not doing everything they can to save their face from this nation. They are clinging to every straw they found. And you please mind it Moodi is too much for Shahzada. Shahzada was appeased right before this visit on a planted interview.

But one thing is for sure. Your IK is going to be rightly written as "Sodagur-e-Kashmir" in our history.

RajaRawal111

ماضی میں نہیں کی تو میاں صاب یہ بات اب کیوں کریں گے

آپ کشمیر کے معاملے پر پوائنٹ سکورنگ کرنے کی منافقت جاری رکھیں
یار اپ جان بوجھ کر ایسی باتیں کرنے لگے ہوے ہو - اپ کو سمجھ ہے کہ اس کرتوت کے بعد پاکستان نے اپنا آخری اصولی موقف بھی چھوڑ دیا ہے - آپ سے پہلے بھی میں نے کہا تھا کہ نہ اس فوج میں آج اتنا تپڑ ہے کہ کشمیر کو اندر گھس کر آزاد کروا سکیں - نہ کبھی تھا - اس نے ہمیشہ کشمیر میں گوریلا جنگ لڑی ہے اور وہ بھی جہادی تنظیموں کے ذریے - یہ تنظیمیں ہی تھیں جو ہندوستان کو اندر سے بلیڈ کروا رہی تھیں - ہندو وہاں جانے سے ڈرتا تھا - اب ہندو کے سامنے صرف نہتے پتھر اٹھاہے کشمیری نوجوان کے علاوہ کوئی نہیں - الله الله خیر صلاح
اب ہم نے آخری اصولی موقف کو بھی ہاتھ سے چھوڑ کر آپ کے کسی شہید بھائی شہادت کو بیکار موت قرار دے دیا ہے - اپ نے نہیں سمجھنا تو نہ سمجھو --- بحث جیتنی زیادہ ضروری ہے اپ کے لئے

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
یار اپ جان بوجھ کر ایسی باتیں کرنے لگے ہوے ہو - اپ کو سمجھ ہے کہ اس کرتوت کے بعد پاکستان نے اپنا آخری اصولی موقف بھی چھوڑ دیا ہے - آپ سے پہلے بھی میں نے کہا تھا کہ نہ اس فوج میں آج اتنا تپڑ ہے کہ کشمیر کو اندر گھس کر آزاد کروا سکیں - نہ کبھی تھا - اس نے ہمیشہ کشمیر میں گوریلا جنگ لڑی ہے اور وہ بھی جہادی تنظیموں کے ذریے - یہ تنظیمیں ہی تھیں جو ہندوستان کو اندر سے بلیڈ کروا رہی تھیں - ہندو وہاں جانے سے ڈرتا تھا - اب ہندو کے سامنے صرف نہتے پتھر اٹھاہے کشمیری نوجوان کے علاوہ کوئی نہیں - الله الله خیر صلاح
اب ہم نے آخری اصولی موقف کو بھی ہاتھ سے چھوڑ کر آپ کے کسی شہید بھائی شہادت کو کتے کی موت قرار دے دیا ہے - اپ نے نہیں سمجھنا تو نہ سمجھو --- بحث جیتنی زیادہ ضروری ہے اپ کے لئے
!!!آخری اصولی موقف کیا ہے

RajaRawal111

!!!آخری اصولی موقف کیا ہے
سوری میں کچھ بدزبائی کر گیا تھا کشمیری شہیدوں کے لئے -- میں اس کی معافی چاہتا ہوں - میں نے اسے درست کر دیا ہے

اصولی موقف یہی ہے کہ تقسیم پاک و ہند کے فرمولے کے مطابق کشمیر مسلم علاقہ ہے جس کو پاکستان کا حصہ ہونا چاہیے - اس پر ھندوستان کا کوئی حق نہیں - ہم نے اپنے حق سے ایک قدم پیچھے ہٹ کر راۓ شماری والی قرار داد کو مانا - اور آزاد کشمیر کو پاکستان کا حصہ نہیں بنایا - ہندوستان نے بھی اس وقت یہی کیا --- لیکن اب ہندوستان نے مقبوضہ کشمیر کی آزاد حثیت کو ختم کر دیا ہے
اور ہم نے اسے مان لیا ہے

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
سوری میں کچھ بدزبائی کر گیا تھا کشمیری شہیدوں کے لئے -- میں اس کی معافی چاہتا ہوں - میں نے اسے درست کر دیا ہے

اصولی موقف یہی ہے کہ تقسیم پاک و ہند کے فرمولے کے مطابق کشمیر مسلم علاقہ ہے جس کو پاکستان کا حصہ ہونا چاہیے - اس پر ھندوستان کا کوئی حق نہیں - ہم نے اپنے حق سے ایک قدم پیچھے ہٹ کر راۓ شماری والی قرار داد کو مانا - اور آزاد کشمیر کو پاکستان کا حصہ نہیں بنایا - ہندوستان نے بھی اس وقت یہی کیا --- لیکن اب ہندوستان نے مقبوضہ کشمیر کی آزاد حثیت کو ختم کر دیا ہے
اور ہم نے اسے مان لیا ہے
دین کافر فکر و تدبیر جهاد. صرف کشمیر ہی نہیں فلسطین اور اس جیسے سب معاملوں میں اکثر و بیشتر مسلم ممالک کی مجموعی فکر و تدبیر صفر ہے

کشمیر کی خصوصی حیثیت تبدیل کرنا ایک دم سے نہیں ہوا. یہ بی جے پی کا انتخابی منشور تھا. کانگریس اٹوٹ انگ کا راگ الاپ کر مذاکرات کے بہانے وقت گزاری کرتی رہی. بی جے پی ایک قدم آگے بڑھایا. اگلی حکومت کانگرس کی بنے یا کسی اور کی وہ مزید آگے کی سوچے گی. پاکستان کی کسی بھی سیاسی جماعت نے کشمیر پر پاکستانی موقف منوانے کے لئے سوائے کشمیر کمیٹی بنانے کے کچھ بھی نہیں اور یہ بھی صرف ایک سیاسی رشوت تھی. اب سارا ملبہ موجودہ حکومت پر ڈالا جائے مناسب نہیں. مسائل حل نا ہونا، مقاصد حاصل نا ہونے کی ناکامی میں سابقہ حکمرانوں کا حصہ موجود حکومت سے کہیں زیادہ ہے

RajaRawal111

دین کافر فکر و تدبیر جهاد. صرف کشمیر ہی نہیں فلسطین اور اس جیسے سب معاملوں میں اکثر و بیشتر مسلم ممالک کی مجموعی فکر و تدبیر صفر ہے

کشمیر کی خصوصی حیثیت تبدیل کرنا ایک دم سے نہیں ہوا. یہ بی جے پی کا انتخابی منشور تھا. کانگریس اٹوٹ انگ کا راگ الاپ کر مذاکرات کے بہانے وقت گزاری کرتی رہی. بی جے پی ایک قدم آگے بڑھایا. اگلی حکومت کانگرس کی بنے یا کسی اور کی وہ مزید آگے کی سوچے گی. پاکستان کی کسی بھی سیاسی جماعت نے کشمیر پر پاکستانی موقف منوانے کے لئے سوائے کشمیر کمیٹی بنانے کے کچھ بھی نہیں اور یہ بھی صرف ایک سیاسی رشوت تھی. اب سارا ملبہ موجودہ حکومت پر ڈالا جائے مناسب نہیں. مسائل حل نا ہونا، مقاصد حاصل نا ہونے کی ناکامی میں سابقہ حکمرانوں کا حصہ موجود حکومت سے کہیں زیادہ ہے
لگے رہو جی فر تسی -- اس تھریڈ پر میری طرف سے اسلام و علیکم

RajaRawal111

Jis din tum nay choor dakuoon ko defend karna choor diya uss din may khush hoon ga ? ? ?
نہ کر یار - پٹواریوں نے ساتھ اپنی خوشی کو نہ جوڑو
یہ پٹواری پریشان مخلوق ہے - ماں دھرتی کی تباھی پر کڑھنے والی بیکار مخلوق انہوں نے نہیں سدھارنا

Sohail Shuja

Okay you are trying to give me the same Golli which Shah Mehmood tried to give to his brain deads. Sir same is the setup in our side of Kashmir. Pakistani constitution does not apply there. They are not Province of Pakistan they have their own legislative assembly. Article 370 was the one that was barring the Indian Govt to do anything in the occupied Kashmir. If we accept it to be a non-issue and an internal matter of India. Then we literally accept that Occupied Kashmir is part of India. So that closed all the issues.

You paa ji are not an ordinary Imrani Monkey. You think you know and understand. And I am pretty damn sure that you must be worried about this too. --- but you are in "Oo-Well --saanon kee" state of mind.
No actually I wanted a debate on it. How is 370 NOT AN INTERNAL MATTER of India? That is why I brought it up for discussion.

Sohail Shuja

NOw back to your previous post. You have said the "may be's". May be this and Maybe that. So far as Afghanistan is concerned. Afghanistan is just a Gutter for us whenever we will open it it will spill gund on us. And I am certain on this after looming at it throughout my life.
There is too much effort this army has done to contain that Gutter. I am not sure even Army will let Bajwa open up that Gutter again. And if CPEC is where we are bending over to stop then I think you should also Say Lukh Laanut of your beloved leader.

I think both IK and Bajwa are not doing everything they can to save their face from this nation. They are clinging to every straw they found. And you please mind it Moodi is too much for Shahzada. Shahzada was appeased right before this visit on a planted interview.

But one thing is for sure. Your IK is going to be rightly written as "Sodagur-e-Kashmir" in our history.
Look Raja Ji, I am not saying that Afghanistan is important for us, I am saying that Afghanistan is important for the masters of Saudi monarch --- i.e. the Americans.

Saudis will not take too much pain on the matter of Kashmir, but they will certainly emphasize on the matters of Afghanistan. That was my point.

Saudis stand nowhere in the resolution of Kashmir problem. So, whether you say this or you say that to them is meaningless.

Regarding CPEC, what I can infer from the turn of the events is that Saudis would have shared a plan with the GOP about it, and it would be certainly not in the favor of China. Lets see how it unrolls.

RajaRawal111

Tolerate Kanjars like you?
Ye post sirf tumhari zehniyat aur ilm batati hai, tum apni jihalat may isqadar agay ja chukay ho, ke tum nay Narinder Modi ko Haram ke darwazay ka incharge bana diya, yani ALLAH nay Imran keliye haram ka darwaza khola pay tumhay aitraz hai, aur tum kehna chahitay ho ke ye ALLAH ka kaam nahi balkay tumharay AQA Modi ka hai.....Tuf hai tumhari sooch pay, tumhari taleem or tarbiyat pay, aaj aik aisa musalman bhi dikh gaya jo Nawaz ki muhabbat may ALLAH ki barai say khulay aam Pakistan may baith kar mukhalifat kar raha hai, aur ALLAH ke muqablay MODI ko laa raha hai.
Ae he jay mian ji nu protocol milya hunda raja ji nay ghashi kha kha k chanjar de pawan chankar utay dance karna c
But I am not what you say, dig my posts. But your rant above definitely shows your mental horizon, which clearly needs attention. I can assume you are a shit eating maggot, but will it make you one if you are not ?
You don’t have to reply if you don’t have any reasoning or logic, claiming high moral ground is the easiest thing to do.

if you are so mentally weak that you have to put people on ignore ( i don’t give a shit by the way) then what’s the point of being in discussion forums ? If you have answer to this, do reply in civil language or don’t bother.
Someone asked me to read your bullshit, even though I have you on my ignore being an ignorant and delusional yet evangelical supporter of mafia who thinks just because he lives in Islamabad, he is a know it all when the fact of the matter is you're as dumb as a stump and I am allergic to bullshit. I consider it beneath me to engage in a battle of wits with the unarmed. The only thing you can achieve is annoy me but then again, a mosquito annoys one too.
I find your whole digital personality truly irksome and loathsome.
You lot aren't our political rivals, you're the parasites of this nation and that's how one should treat you, shouldn't indulge in a conversation with you or anything. If I could, I would gas the fuck out of you lot. Yes I am intolerant. In the face of sheer insolence which you and your fuckbuddies emit, like a macabre aura....

I think you will accept my apology I put here. Request you please to read it carefully