مجھے ایکسچینج ریٹ کا فارمولا معلوم نہیں، اسحاق ڈار مفرور

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
چار سال ملک کی برآمداد تباہ کرنے والا سابق وزیر خزانہ اسحاق ڈار مفرور کل ایک انٹرویو میں فرماتا ہے کہ اسے ایکسچینج ریٹ کا فارمولا تک معلوم نہیں
???
شنید ہے اسٹیبلشمنٹ نے اسی جاہل کو اگلے سال کا بجٹ بنانے کا ٹاسک دے رکھا ہے

https://twitter.com/x/status/1520974305630507014

zaheer2003 miafridi desan Iconoclast Sohail Shuja Awan S Baadshaah Siberite Bubber Shair Resilient Doom1111

Wake up Pak

چار سال ملک کی برآمداد تباہ کرنے والا سابق وزیر خزانہ اسحاق ڈار مفرور کل ایک انٹرویو میں فرماتا ہے کہ اسے ایکسچینج ریٹ کا فارمولا تک معلوم نہیں
???

zaheer2003 miafridi desan Iconoclast Sohail Shuja Awan S Baadshaah Siberite Bubber Shair Resilient Doom1111

Corrupt munshi thinks he is an authority on economy and finance.

Dr Adam

His has only authority on fixing punctured tyres as his father's profession

وہ بھی ٹھیک طرح سے لگانا نہیں آتا . گھر پہنچتے پہنچتے ہی ٹائر میں سے پھر ساری پھوک نکل جاتی ہے اور سائیکل کا مالک سر پکڑ کر سڑک پر ہی بیٹھ جاتا ہے اور سوچتا ہے
? ھن کی کریئے ؟؟؟

رنگباز_حکومت_نامنظور #
#اندرونی_بیرونی_غلامی_نامنظور

#MarchAgainstImportedGovt
#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

The Oasis

MPA (400+ posts)
The real effective exchange rate (REER) is a weighted average of a country's currency in relation to other major currencies, the higher the REER means export is becoming expensive and import is cheaper and the lower the REER means the market has become easier for export and more taxes on import. In nutshell lower REER is better, also to remember that REER is one of the numbers that foreign investors looks upon investing in a country.

miafridi

???

What a clown.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور#

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well, I think, he is being quoted out of context here.

Perhaps he meant to say "Stabilizing USD rate", which is done through many tools and some of them are not legit, but still permissible in times of need, like pumping USD out of Fed reserves in the market to curb demand and conversely, increasing your money supply to curb supply to appreciate USD. Sometimes both are used subsequently (one after the other).

I do not doubt the knowledge of Dar, but his intentions. He is an evil genius.

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well, I think, he is being quoted out of context here.

Perhaps he meant to say "Stabilizing USD rate", which is done through many tools and some of them are not legit, but still permissible in times of need, like pumping USD out of Fed reserves in the market to curb demand and conversely, increasing your money supply to curb supply to appreciate USD. Sometimes both are used subsequently (one after the other).

I do not doubt the knowledge of Dar, but his intentions. He is an evil genius.
He is not an evil genius only a liar...fixing dollar rate, pump own reserve in the market, increase import and show false growth nothing genius about it

Sohail Shuja

He is not an evil genius only a liar...fixing dollar rate, pump own reserve in the market, increase import and show false growth nothing genius about it
The genius about it is that how he sifts the money from here to London and UAE etc.
But that genius is evil, as I said earlier.

However, he knows how to play with the figures and fudges them so right that they do not get caught in the first go. The bloody devil has many times even dodged WB and IMF etc.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I also like to smoke cigar with a cup of gooooood coffee.... but only in winters .... lolz.

Eid Mubarak!

عید مبارک سہیل بھائی، آپ سویاں کھائیں، آپ
کو کاہے کا غم، آپ تو نیوٹرل ہیں۔

Emoji Apple GIF

Bubber Shair

اس پر دو موقف ہیں ۔ ایک اگر اسحاق ڈآرجاہل ہے پھر تمہیں ڈوب مرنا چاہئے کہ ایک جاہل تم سے بہتر اکانومی چلا گیا۔ ڈآلر سو کاتھا۔ یا پھر تم لوگ اس سے بھی بڑے جاہل ہو
میں دوسرے موقف کا حامی ہون