مدینہ منورہ پہنچنے پر پاکستان زندہ باد، عمران خان زندہ باد کے نعرے

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Umrah will be accepted on their intention, not how they got there. Any muslim on official business can choose to perform Umrah or not. You cannot judge peoples intentions.
if intentions could not be judged, then work, earn halal money and use this money for intentional purposes.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
if I were sent on a business trip to amsterdam, I don't need to become zubair umar during that trip. If you go to a country for something on govt expense, you don't need to defame Islam during it

So you are comparing Umrah with a sin like extramarital sex?? What on earth are you smoking?? I have been on business trip and have done whatever I liked during my free time. A company does not require an employee to work 24/7 during a trip.

I understand that certain supporters want their old leaders back but you do not have to criticize someone trying to do something for their personal religious benefit.

Last edited:

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So you are comparing Umrah to a sin like extramarital sex?? What on earth are you smoking?? I have been on business trip and have done whatever I liked during my free time. A company does not require an employee to work 24/7 during a trip.

I understand the certain supporters want their old leaders back but you do not have to criticize someone trying to do something for their personal religious benefit.
no Sir, free time is something else, you don't use paid machinery and given expenses to perform your free time activities. it is difficult for people to understand what is right and wrong in Islam. You are not immune to it.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
What’s the need to promote one’s own ibaadat? Kia yeh riakaari kay zumray mein nahin aata? Just asking.

Maybe his intention is to encourage other people to perform Umrah. Not everything is done for show you know...

Shahbaz-Sharif-Visit-in-Lahore.jpg

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
no Sir, free time is something else, you don't use paid machinery and given expenses to perform your free time activities. it is difficult for people to understand what is right and wrong in Islam. You are not immune to it.

You most likely haven't gone on a business trip so do not have the experience of it. Every job in the world (including a PM) require a person to work a specific number of hours (e.g 8 hours per day). The rest of the time is personal time so a person can do whatever he wishes.
As an example, I went to Los Angeles for 2 weeks and the company paid for all my food, etc and even hired a car for me. I used the car to travel to Universal studios, San francisco and other places during my free time. There were no complaints from the company since they encouraged me to enjoy myself since I was away from my home to do work for them.

If I was sent to Madina on a business trip I would certainly go and perform Umrah in my spare time. The company cannot stop me from doing it even if all my expenses are paid by them. I suspect you would also do it (if you are a muslim) but since you are being intellectually dishonest you do not want the PM to do it.

Last edited:

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sub sie zaida Nawaz sharif visit Saudia Arabia and perform umra but look his anjam because he visited for duniavi maqsad. Allah better knows and I always pray Allah hum sub ko put on right direction and also always bless on us. Amen