مراد سعید نے تین سال میں ن لیگ سے زیادہ سڑکیں بنا دی ہیں۔ صدیق جان

Visionartist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

مراد سعید نے تین سال میں ن لیگ سے زیادہ سڑکیں بنا دی ہیں۔ صدیق جان

lagta hey PTI MEDİA CELL SEY NAYI NAYI SALARY MİLİY HEY-

HAQ TO BANTA HEY NA ji bilkul sahıyh mosoof ney khiyalıy sarhkeyn banayiy heyn jo siddique key komputer per mahfooz heyN. jhoot ki bhi eik had hotiy hey

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PPP and PMLN made more money than anyone else in power in 70 year of history of Pakistan.

Mindless cockroaches who eat HARAM MAAL keep defending these GRAND CHAMPIONS of CORRUPTION every day

?

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
And Imran Khan made him finance minster. What job done bravo.
do you think Imran khan made him Finance minister?
Whenever i asked PTI friend what is the difference in PTI economic policies and previous government policies, whilst same finance ministers (Shoukat and Hafeez), i got max level of maa behan ki galian.
ab banda aese chawlon se kia baat kare aur.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
do you think Imran khan made him Finance minister?
Whenever i asked PTI friend what is the difference in PTI economic policies and previous government policies, whilst same finance ministers (Shoukat and Hafeez), i got max level of maa behan ki galian.
ab banda aese chawlon se kia baat kare aur.
If Imran Khan had to hire all rented FM than it is was better that PPP came because they handle them far better than PTI because PPP is gunda, landlord and mafia so they hell afraid of them cannot cheat them. However, it took PPP a year to find out that Shaukat Tarin was doing massive miscommitment with IMF that lead to his resign.

Last edited:

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
People do not know but in Dictatorship you do not get lollipops and they do what they say that people and investor are always happy under martial law and who is not happy that people cannot do propaganda, which is Media and all politicians, NGOs and International Establishment.

You can go and ask any person in Pakistan, that in which era you were happy he will say i am ready to die but bring Musharf or Zia era back to Pakistan we people suffered enough by the hands of these polticians . Our people get very easily fooled by politicians and media that is why now people have realized that no politician has the power to solve their problems in Pakistan.

As Imran Khan said i have a 200 finance team ready and just about time when come in government we solve everything. Do not hype and it leads to massive disappointments that is why Dictatorship always successful in Pakistan because they are do not spill BS and listen to people.

Ayaz Ahmed

Senator (1k+ posts)
صدیق جان المعروف خوشامدی صحافی
وہ سڑکیں ہمیں بھی دکھا دے جو اس نے بنتے ہوئے دیکھی ہیں

abstract-sky-road-planes-sunlight-260nw-741959704.jpg