مریم نواز بارے علی امین گنڈاپور کے افسوسناک کمنٹس

But No results
tenor.gif

???

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is right in saying that, she disappeared for months after facial plastic surgeries, just like singer Michael Jackson, one day it will all melt.

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Idiotic comments. I hope PTI condemns. This behavior. We can't stoop to their level
What did he called her? A Tawaif? Has a bastard child? Eloped with a retarded Urdullee? What, that she has no properties in UM N PAKISTAN? BITCH MUST GO TO JAIL OR HANGED.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What did he called her? A Tawaif? Has a bastard child? Eloped with a retarded Urdullee? What, that she has no properties in UM N PAKISTAN? BITCH MUST GO TO JAIL OR HANGED.
The reference to her beauty or physical appearance is uncalled for. Stick to corruption and fraud, what she is known for.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
جب بلو رانی بشرہ بی بی کو جادوگرنی کہے وہ شرمناک بات نہیں ہے؟

ہاں اگر گیراج والی بات کرتا تو بہت شرمناک بات تھی۔۔ ویسے یہ کمنٹس دینے کی ضرورت نہیں تھی۔۔

i_syed2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I’m Pti supporter but don’t agree with tazleel of a woman like this. Filth like gandapur are no good for PTI or Pakistan.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ganda Puuuri “ PTI Ka Thurky “ Lugta Hay !!!!
There should be no place and need for such “ Thurky “ in PTI !!!

PTI kids and leaders should condemn such low level statements !!!!!

Fortunately PTI is the only political party where supporters and workers condemn their leaders stupid statements and stupid activities !!!!!