مریم نواز نے سیالکوٹ میں پی ٹی آئی امیدوار کی جیت کو 'سلیکشن' قرار دے دیا

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
She needs to change her attitude. I personally think she needs to spend more time addressing people real issues than making speeches and stirring things up. There are lots of people being hurt. They are looking for some formidable alternative, not a person with fancy words and fancy purse.
It’s not entirely her fault. When you’ve not had to struggle for anything in your life, or had to do a hard days work to earn some halal income, and get everything handed to you on a silver platter, this is the kind of privileged rich kid attitude you naturally develop

but surely some of the blame must go to her father who parachuted an immature person in the VP position and put the party in her hands?

Diesel

بس ھنڑ گلاس نوں چھڈ،،، تے سر اُوتے دیگ چڑھا
کامیابی 100٪۔
FC6fw43.jpg
JAM E JAHALAT

Siberite

Din tak to noon kay camp mai log hi log thay, kaha tha na qeema walay naan noon kay vote IK ka.
I am not like you guys who have sold their soul to one party or other. For me IK, MN is not important than the people of Pakistan. For you guys, IK is above Pakistan, for me Pakistani people are above leadership.
You guys are campy. Will remain campy all your life. While my camp is my country and it's people,they remain with me and my soul.

3rd_Umpire

ہاں میں بتا سکتا ہوں؟ مجھے پکیاں رپوٹاں نے….مریم کے گلاس میں اور کچھ بھی نہیں بس
ایک چلو بھر پانی ہے...خدا جانے کب اسکی ضرورت پر جائے….تھوڑی بہت شرم تو ہر ایک
میں ہوتی ہے ناں جی؟….ہیں جی؟؟
Sir Ji, you remind me that baba, who knocked out a Bastard Patwari within seconds,,

Siberite

It’s not entirely her fault. When you’ve not had to struggle for anything in your life, or had to do a hard days work to earn some halal income, and get everything handed to you on a silver platter, this is the kind of privileged rich kid attitude you naturally develop

but surely some of the blame must go to her father who parachuted an immature person in the VP position and put the party in her hands?
Water finds its level. It's just a matter of time. Whether she is capable of running the country or not, the time will decide. One thing for sure that the present lots setup got to go. The sooner it goes the better it is for the people of Pakistan. There is a problem though, we don't have a good alternative. We have what we call barren leadership in this country. Keht il Rijaal.

Siberite

You are not people of Pakistan. People of Pakistan voted for PTI in today's election as well
Lol, people of Pakistan are not ready to be sold like you and many others. Come and live here to see what people voted for.Gundapouri Manuka honey bottle.Did Hazoor from UK ordain you to arse lick the generals or it is your own filthy idea?

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lol, people of Pakistan are not ready to be sold like you and many others. Come and live here to see what people voted for.Gundapouri Manuka honey bottle.Did Hazoor from UK ordain you to arse lick the generals or it is your own filthy idea?
Pmln kept winning by elections in March - April, then democracy was good. 3 months later it's losing, now democracy is bad. Naslan Patwari

Siberite

Pmln kept winning by elections in March - April, then democracy was good. 3 months later it's losing, now democracy is bad. Naslan Patwari
So, it's your own filth laden idea you don't want to discuss. Which of the 4 most likeable generals you have been pleasing?
I mean in a sense of doing propaganda for them.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not like you guys who have sold their soul to one party or other. For me IK, MN is not important than the people of Pakistan. For you guys, IK is above Pakistan, for me Pakistani people are above leadership.
You guys are campy. Will remain campy all your life. While my camp is my country and it's people,they remain with me and my soul.
Grapes are sour…resemblance is just coincidence.

asallo

Senator (1k+ posts)

نانی چار سو بیس پرلے درجے کی جھوٹی، مکار اور نوسرباز عورت ہے۔ اس وقت نانی فراڈن کی ذہنی حالت بہت خراب ہے اور یہ کسی بھی وقت اپنے کپڑے پھاڑ کر ملنگنی بن سکتی ہے۔

پاکستان کے عوام کو سمجھ آ گئی ہے کہ اگر وہ نون لیگ کو ووٹ دیں گے تو وہ دراصل نریندر مودی کو جائے گا۔ نون لیگ میں بھی بہت سے محب وطن لیڈر ہیں انہیں آگے آ کر غدار نوازشریف کو گٹر میں پھینک دینا چاہیۓ جس طرح ایم کیو ایم نے الطاف کے ساتھ کیا تھا
Mere bahi Pakistan ki awam ko kuch samajh nahen aai ager agai hoti na to itne vote nahen perte jitne pare hain zamant zabt ho jaati

Diesel

Mere bahi Pakistan ki awam ko kuch samajh nahen aai ager agai hoti na to itne vote nahen perte jitne pare hain zamant zabt ho jaati
pakistani awam ko siwaye IK ke aj tak koyi sincere leader nahi mila.. bhutta benazir zardari nawaz fazlu sab ne is qom ko chutya banaya