مریم نواز کاعمران خان سے استعفی اور ان کو جیل میں ڈالنے کا مطالبہ

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Daaku Rani , beyroopeni , jhotti , fraudni , sharafat ka libada uoar ker daakaon k sath presss conference ker k Imran khan ko bura bhala keh rahi hey . apni pori jaan laga ker imran khan ko bhura bhala kehti rehti hey jeh haraam ke halwa puri.

Chorni k lachan check krro. jhoot b kitnay mohazab anadaz main bolti hey , Hamza shebaz ko kesey galay mili yeh aurat kiya yahi iss ka Islam hey ???

Allah inn dramay baazo say bachaeay.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When i see a patwari i visualize halal risq say perverish and harm risq say perwarish.
Then stop talking about the trash when you want Rizq e Halal. Those who seek Rizk Halal never depend on trash words and filth . Harami statements are the symbols of haram perwarish .

surfer

Beautiful . Very composed, assertive and excellent . She looks like a next PM of Pakistan .
Did you actually listen to the content. A convicted criminal on bail saying nothing has been proved against her? Hilarious

I guess you were one of the ones who beloved Qatari letter and calibri font trust deeds as “Saheeh Hadith”

pity, I actually thought you were one of the more rational posters here. Guess I was wrong. Happy to be proven wrong

Siberite

Did you actually listen to the content. A convicted criminal on bail saying nothing has been proved against her? Hilarious

I guess you were one of the ones who beloved Qatari letter and calibri font trust deeds as “Saheeh Hadith”

pity, I actually thought you were one of the more rational posters here. Guess I was wrong. Happy to be proven wrong
Well, you were commenting on her body language and I am concentrating on her words and what she said.
I thought she was composed and very assertive . I don't know where you get the idea that she looked nervous.
As far as the ideology is concerned, I think women should be given a chance in our country . Men have messed up the county to the pint where we lost everything , have half of our country and yet unable to punish those who were responsible for the shamble.
I don't think anyone can lose the rationale if he/she supports an assertive woman . Being a woman and taking part in Pakistani Politics is a tough tough job . She is doing fine .. With all the false blames and slanders , she still able to stay beyond beating .